Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 46 - Snake Man

Ennaka was the newbie in Konoha, and a very mysreious one at that. She lost one of her greatest childhood friendships that haunts her to this day and she's is determined to get it back- even if it kills her.

Chapter 46 - Snake Man

Chapter 46 - Snake Man

   Ennaka stared and staggered back a few steps. Orochimaru! He as the reason she had this stupid seal in the first place! Ennaka sputtered as if she had been drowning, "EW! OROCHIMARU! GET IT OFF! GET IT OFF!" She shreiked running around in a circle. her seal seeped up into her face, her neck tingling.

"Ugh, you got it. It's me. But thats not what I'm here-"

"You perverted monkey! You sicko you, you..." Ennaka tried to thimk of another nisult, "Micheal Jackson look alike!"

  Orochimaru stared at her confused, "Who's Micheal Jackson?"

"You!" Ennaka said, "Now get away from me!" She warned, "Or I'll go demonic!"

"Ooh, I'm so scared, Little Ennaka's gonna hit me! What will I do!!?" Orochimaru mocked, "Last time I saw you, you were that little runt following Itachi around."

"Yeah, and I'm related to the very same guy who defeated you with the same power!" Ennaka threatened."What would Sasori say? He was very angry at you. I believe his new partner hates you more."

"New partner? Already?"

"Yeah. Called Deidara. Such a nice guy. Better than you that is!" Ennaka spat. "What did you do to Sasuke!?" She asked deafiantly. Orochimaru covered his ears. "I said, What did you do to Sasuke!?" Ennaka ordered.

"The same thing I'm gonna do to you!" He screeched and his neck streched once more. Ennaka stood there waiting for him to get close enough, then she sprung into the air and landed a crushing foot into his skull. Orochimaru squealed and retreated back to his body.

     Ennaka felt her Spirit Shadow technique begin to slip. Ennaka decided to use the best of it's power now. "I'm going to end this here and now. Demonic Flaming Spirit Circle!" Ennaka said. Puffs of black smoke began popping and crackling; containing a spirit of every shape color and size within. Soon, she was surrounded by an army of shadow spirits. They moaned like zombies and the faces on their tummies each held a different expression. Ennnaka felt her chakra fading quickly, "Get him!" She told the little spirits. One spirit held back as the others advanced. It had a zipper on it's stomach that represented someting of a mouth. Ennaka looked down, the spirit gazed up at her pleading. Ennaka knew this was the most unevil of spirits. The purple chakra it contained in it's belly is what she needed now. Ennaka nodded, and the spirit clasped it's tiny hand on the zipper handle. Tugging gently, the zipper latch flew open and purple energy flew out of it's pouch blowing across Ennaka's body. She felt her energy rise and her strength return. Ennaka lifted her head as the spirit dissapeared in a puff of smoke; she let out a growl. Orochimaru was not going to get the best of her.

    Orochimaru let his unusually long tounge snake out. Then he curled his hands and then tounge became a snake with a sword protruding from it's snarling mouth. The snake man tilted his head flashing the sword's blade threateningly at the approaching spirits. Ennaka galred defiantly. Now she had too many summons. Three lizards, and over fifty spirits! Some had to go. Ennaka glanced at the snakes above the commotion. Her lizards had killed one giant snake with multiple stabs of their swords, and they now were fihgting off the other one. Ennaka decided to call them off. She had one more thing she wanted to summon... Ennaka released her Samurai Lizard Trio and got out her katana's once more. Her shadow spirits had encircled Ororchimaru who tried to fend them off by swinging his head around with the blade slicing through the shadows as they poofed away. While he continued that, the outer ring of spirits joined hands and bursts into rings of orange and violet fire. the other spirits in the inner core retreated and the outer fire closed in on Orochimaru. He stopped swinging and looked around with his yellow eyes.

 Try to dodge this you bastard. Ennaka thought as she performed her tiger seal hand sign. "Dragon Fire jutsu!!!"

   The fire around Orochimaru began to connect into one big ring. then streams of flames sprouted from the main ring connecting at the top making a dome like structure. Burnt branches began to burn and crumble to ash as it was lit aflame. A giant ball of fire emerged at the top of the dome absorbing the smoke and ash around it with the fire along with it.  They began to take a shape. A firey jet of flames errupted from the main body. It took the anatomy of a limb. A clawed limb. Three more mimiced it and began sprouting from the hot flames. Then wings, and a tail. And then out came the head. It had horns, firey yellow slitted eyes and a forked tounge culing out of it's gaping mouth. the firey dragon floated aloft in the air and bellowed. From it's mouth, a crackling sizzling sound forced its wat out of it's mouth. Blue fire gathered and then shot out at Orochimaru. There was a blst of fire, a sting to the neck, and everything was blotted out from Ennaka's gaze.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment