Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 47 - Cursed

Ennaka was the newbie in Konoha, and a very mysreious one at that. She lost one of her greatest childhood friendships that haunts her to this day and she's is determined to get it back- even if it kills her.

Chapter 47 - Cursed

Chapter 47 - Cursed

  Gyoumaru sat on the forest floor gazing at the sky anxiously. Where was his bird? Suddenly, a peircing shreik of Sukauto cut the deathly air. The falcon decended onto a branch.

"Did you find her?" He asked the bird of prey. Sukauto chirped and lowered his head. "That's okay... Come inside for a break. I'll go and look for her." Gyoumaru sighed. Sukauto flew through the split trunk while Gyoumaru paced nervously around the brush. Ennaka had been gone for a bit of time. Had Tetsu's speech make her want to side with the sand village? These woods were dangerous. Who knows what could happen? Gyoumaru stopped pacing and went in the tree hut that he had bult without much help from Tetsu. He looked arounf until his eyes landed on a pile of berries Sukauto had collected for them. He got a handful and shoved them in his mouth accepting the bitter taste. Wiping his mouth, the 'seeker' set out; trusting his bird to hint Tetsu of his wherebouts. He tried to follow Ennaka's direction. Where ever she was, it was far from the site. Gyoumaru set one foot down in front of the other deep in thought, watching his feet as they repeated the pattern of stepping in front each other in an endless race. A scream jerked his mind back to reality. The shout was distant... Was it Ennaka?

*   *   *

    Ennaka screamed as Orochimaru's fangs clamped once more on her neck. She tried to struggle, but Orochimaru had his arms firmly gripping her shoulders. "How? How did you escape that attack!?" Ennaka said between clenched teeth. Her arms really were burning now, as if she was on fire.

"You fool, while your little... things.. Were attacking me, did a replacement jutsu." Ennaka looked over to the charcol that the flaming dragon had created. A scortched log sat amongst the ash. (LOGGED! XD) Ennaka felt her neck swell. Orochimaru clamped dwon harder making her grunt. "Does it hurt yet? Do you feel the pain oozing through you?" Orochimaru hissed.

"The only thing that I feel, is the seal on my skin itching like hell." Ennaka replied telling the truth. She actually could barely feel the needles in her neck.

"Is that so? Well, I have just the thing..." The man bit down even harder. A sudden chill took over her body... something was happening. Her mind buzzed as if drunk, her eyes begining to water. the pain coursed through her neck, then her arms and it continued spreading thought her body. Ennaka let out another scream. Her seal began to mingle with whatever Orochimaru had put in her. The chill met the fire and that did not end in a pleasent combo. Once the two had joinned, her skin kanji's began to fade ever so slightly. And along with that, new patterns began crawling around her skin. Ennaka felt her limbs go numb and they fell at her side like dead weight. Orochimaru let go and tossed her to the tree's trunk.

"Now, like your cousin, will follow and join me..." Orochimaru smiked coldly.

"Heheh... You're a fool Orochimaru... What do you think this seal is for?" Ennak chuckled defying the pain in her back. Orochimaru glared down at her. "It was to prevent your influence to take over me. So I would not get this curse..." Ennaka said wiping her blood stained chin. "You're nothing to me." She said weakly.

"You may not have a curse mark... But you have my poison running through your veins..." Orochimaru hissed with pleasure.

   Ennaka sputtered and weakly tried to get to her feet and get footing. Her knees wobbled feebly. She smirk confidently, there as no way Orochimaru could effect her-

  Ennaka coughed. She look at her hands bare arms. Striped markings began forming all over them coursing all over her. They streched acrossed her face. searing pain envoloped her innards as she clutched her gut and fell to her knees. What was this? This feeling of unending rage returned her body. She felt weak, get over powerful... Ennaka grabbed her head as her surroundings began to spin. She grimaced as the markings began to glow a smoldering orange. Orochimaru watched carefully swining his black, long hair out of his eyes. It- It's already going to a level two! He thought with wide eyes. Ussually for that to happen, you had to be in a half dead dtate as your body got used to the mark. But Ennaka had no mark. Only poison.

   Her skin began to turn a maroonish color, her eyes began to seep hot tears. Her armed shuddered as her skin and bone was stretched. Ennaka felt her hair band snap as the groing hair could not contain itself. She shook her head vigorously as her ears began to change shape and her head sprouted shaft like horns. She screamed a blood curlting scream unaware of why she was transforming. Orochimaru grinned watching the extra skin that grew off her arms harden into steel hard plates. Her toes and nails began to grow as well, inching bigger with a spike pushing itself out of each hand in the back of her palm. Her feet grew beast-like and she began standing on Diagrade feet. With her heel resting on the balence of her toes.

   Ennaka looked at her arms. They had a giant fin sprouting from her forearms. She touched them and found tham as cold and as hard as metal. Her hands hand long nails and her feet were... animalish... Ennaka saw her Konoha ninaj band on the ground. She stared at herself in the reflection of the metal plate. Her hair had turned gray, skin had turned maroon, and her teeth had sharpened to fangs. Her eyes now gleamed yellow, while her deformed one stayed a Sharingan. Her forehead had three alined spikes on them. The middle one being slightly longer than the others. Ennaka found herself staring mostly at her black ringed eyes. And as she stared at them, she couldn't help but think of Gaara...

"This is your curse. You will seek power from me whether you like it or not. You will be attacted to this power like a misquito is to blood. And soon, you'll drain that power for yourself...." Orochimaru hissed.

   Ennaka twitched. Then she collasped. HEr stoch churned and she felt her mind blank out. Orochimaru calmly walked to her still body. He reached down trying to grab the neckbank of her shirt, but a mini shuruken grazed his palm.

"Don't touch her you filthy traitor!"

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

rainbowfox16 on November 7, 2007, 8:52:26 AM

rainbowfox16 on
rainbowfox16Grrrr...Orochimaru! You bastard! You is so mean!! ((loved the chappie!!!))

Lanayru on November 7, 2007, 8:53:20 AM

Lanayru on
LanayruI think they should legally change Orochimaru's name to Micheal Jackson... Just a thought.