Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 48 - Rescue

Ennaka was the newbie in Konoha, and a very mysreious one at that. She lost one of her greatest childhood friendships that haunts her to this day and she's is determined to get it back- even if it kills her.

Chapter 48 - Rescue

Chapter 48 - Rescue

   Gyoumaru panted heavily. The shuriken hadn't gone where he aimed, but at least he hit the guy. Orochimaru took a step back in a suprise. New guests? How rude to barge in without being invited. Orochimaru turned to the boy who leaned against another tree trunk. The forest floor below seemed so distant...

"And who are you?" The man questioned.

"... Don't... Touch... Her... You Bastard..." Gyoumaru said gulping for breaths between each phrase. He looked at her body wondering what had happened to her. But that didn't matter, what mattered was him getting her away from this crazed man. Gyoumaru shuffled forward clutching his gut. The ran had given him cramps. He unclipped his whip from his belt and held it in it's wrapped position.

"Oh? And what toy is this?" Orochimaru asked grinning, "Do you think that a rope will hurt me?"

  Gyoumaru clenched his teeth and unfurled the whip; revealing it's hidden icy end. Snapping it against the tree to indimidate the snake man, Gyoumaru felt the foudation of the tree branch vibrate, echoing thorugh the tree. Orochimaru stepped back from Ennaka's body. "You want her that bad, huh kid?" He hissed sending a chill through the boy's spine. "Well, try and take her from me."

   That was enough to seduce Gyoumaru into the trap. He pushed off the branch with his feet launching himself at Orochimaru with his whip curling around this way and that. The Sanin ninja jumped out of the way so that Gyoumaru was standing between him and Ennaka. Right where Orochimaru wanted him... he twisted his hands and curled them into a snake hand sign. Then Orochimaru bit his thumb and placed it on the tree. A snake appeared from within and slithered to Gyoumaru who lashed his whip at it. The snake hissed and jerked backwards, only to multiply into two. Gyoumaru looked down at the two creatures wondering where that came from. Not being able to react soon enough, the snakes bit at his heels, pricking his skin. He grunted in pain as the wriggling beasts constricted his legs. Orochimaru laughed and said to him, "Did you really think that you could beat one of the Sanin? You'd be a complete idiot to think that!" Suddenly, the struggling Gyoumaru popped into smoke and replaced with a log. "What?" Orochimaru said surpirised, how could he have been fooled by a simple trick like that?

"Boo." Gyoumaru said pinning his kunai into Orochimaru's back. The snkae man spat as the knife was lodged firmly into his back.

"Why you little brat! You'll pay for that!" HIs head twisted and his neck dislocated stretching to meet Gyoumaru's gaze. His tounge lolled out turning into a cobra. It spat and hissed, gaping mouth exposing sharp fangs. Gyoumaru, suprised and grossed out, stood there wondering what he should do. Should he fight, or make th is his get away? But his ponering didn't last long. The snake extended it's body and dug it's fangs into his chest. Gyoumaru yelped in surprise, not expecting the attack. He put his fingers under the snake's cotton-like mouth to try and dislodge the needles stabbing him.

"Those fangs were lined with poison. If your lucky, you might die quickly." Orochimaru said with an evil smile.

   The boy grunted, inhooking the jaws from his body feeling the warm blood soak into his shirt. Gyoumaru panted feeling weak. Then, he ran around lashing his whip out, making it crackle like lightling. It struck The sanin in the jaw and howl in pain. Gyoumaru pick up Ennaka slinging her over his shoulder. He felt her breaths on his neck. They were cold. He grunted and lept down to the forest floor, tying to escape the fight. Not looking back, he ran trying to remember where the camp was. But he heard the persuing foot speps behind, So he threw Ennaka into the brush and spun around seeing Orochimaru right behind him. Unable to stop, the man skidded into Gyoumaru's raised knee, which pinned him right in the gut. He coughed, feeeling something lock in his throat suffocating him. Giving another kick, a scroll flew out of Orochimaru's mouth landing in Gyoumaru's open palm. He struck out again with the oce whip, this time making a freezing jutsu with it. When  the whip rached contact with skin, it froze into an icy prison.

   Gyoumaru staggered back. he firmly gripped the scroll in his hands panting. That was more than a hassel then he thought it would be. Retrieving Ennaka from the brush, he gently liftted her onto his shoulder where he walked slowly away from the frozen man. He looked down at the parchment grasped in his mud and dirt caked hands. The symbol was unmistakenable. It was just what they needed. A Heaven scroll.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment