Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 50 - Explanation

Ennaka was the newbie in Konoha, and a very mysreious one at that. She lost one of her greatest childhood friendships that haunts her to this day and she's is determined to get it back- even if it kills her.

Chapter 50 - Explanation

Chapter 50 - Explanation

 Gyoumaru woke to the sound of a hooting owl. Stars began to appear within the darkening sky, Gyoumaru noticed Ennaka's form turn normal. Her fins grew back into her arms and her diagrade feet became human. Her silvery hair returned to it's black strads, and the spikes on her head began to sink into her skull. Finally, her maroon skin shaded into her color drained face and body. The striped marks showed up again and crawled into the kanji of her arms. But the seal did not go away. It stayed, smoldering like when water hit something very hot.

     When the last of the marks Orochimaru placed on her vanished, Gyoumaru noticed something. Her hair was down. He had never seen Ennaka with her hair down. It flowed around her shoulders and stopped at the blades of her shoulder bones. The red piece of hair that covered her eye was not the only hair in her face. Strands of her midnight hair coarsed itself over her eyes. It bothered him. Like when someone had a scar in an obivous place that made you want to pick at it. Hesitantly, He moved her hair out of her face, including the red one, behind her ear.  She looked so much better with out her hair up. It covered the nasty scar she got from that Neji guy she hated so much.

   Gyoumaru got up. If Tetsu was looking for him, He needed to make a signal, or something that would light up his location. But not so much that it would attract unwanted company. Gyoumaru looked out from the willow. What would he do?

"Fire would work nice." Ennaka said through his head.

"So you finally got subconscience." He replied.

"I feel much better, my body is still imoble becuase the other half of my brain isn't cooaperating as I'd like and decided to take my 'wake up' as a sleep invitation. So right now, I'm basicly sleeping."

"Your confusing me now. What's going on?"  He asked turning to her. Of course she wasn't awake, but it just seemed polite to look at her while she was talking.

         "Allow me to start from the begining. And I've only told few people this, so your lucky. My Sharingan eye is a birth defect. I'm related to the Uchiha Clan, and have Uchiha blood in my veins. I was the first in my family to ever have a Sharingan, but of course, I only have a little Uchiha in me. So, something went wrong in my birth developement when my eyes were growing. Somehow, my right eye was linked to my subconscience. Through where I converse with people. And my other eye developed correctly with a Sharingan and all. I've learned that my subconscience and conscience are like two beings. But I can't control my conscience as no one can. But my conscience has taken over the part of my brain that tells you to sleep and wake. I tried to move it, but that just activated me to sleep. So I'm stuck like this until my conscience decides to wake me up."

"And how long will that be?" Gyoumaru asked.

"Few hours at least." She replied. And I still feel cold."

"Wait, I'll fix that."  He said slipping his short-sleeved gray shirt off so that his long sleeved gray shirt was all he wore on his torso. he draped it on her shoulders. "Any difference?"

"Sort of. Well, anyway, as I was saying before, if you could light a torch with fire, It would provide light for us, and it would make it easier for Tetsu to find us." she said. "Problem is, where are you going to get fire? I would help with that. It's only natrual that Pyro sensei taught me fire jutsu. But as you can see... I'm useless here."

"Yeah. I might be able to get some fire. I know I use ice moves, but that doesn't mean I can't do a basic fireball jutsu."  He said with grin. Ennaka departed his mind and he found a substantually good sized branch. Setting it down, he performed the nessicary hand gestures before igniting the wood. He fixed it between two roots hopeing that the dampness of the roots would keep it from catching fire. Sghing, He supossed he should rest. Entering the structure, he went on the opposite side of Ennaka and laid his head down on the damp forest floor, shut his eyes and drifted off to dream land once more.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

rainbowfox16 on November 10, 2007, 1:24:18 AM

rainbowfox16 on
rainbowfox16Awww...So sweet! Gyou and Nakki, sitting in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g! First comes love, then comes marriage, I see Gyou with a baby carriage!! *LOL*

Lanayru on November 10, 2007, 6:29:49 AM

Lanayru on
LanayruEnnaka: You will die... And I will be your killer. D:<