Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 52 - Weeee're off to go to the Castle of Oz!

Ennaka was the newbie in Konoha, and a very mysreious one at that. She lost one of her greatest childhood friendships that haunts her to this day and she's is determined to get it back- even if it kills her.

Chapter 52 - Weeee're off to go to the Castle of Oz!

Chapter 52 - Weeee're off to go to the Castle of Oz!

     "Sukauto is banking to our left, the tower must be close by." Ennaka said shouting back to Tetsu he grunted a response and squeezed his brother's limp hand. They had to hurry.

   The team had been following Sukauto all day. I guess they were more to the outskirts than they expected. As they went more inward, the trees got even thicker and denser. Not to mention taller. Regular sized leaves were roughly the size of Sukauto! Tetsu stared ahead waiting to see the entrance to the castle. Saving Gyoumaru was his top priority on his list. Second, was to ask what was all over Ennaka's arms.

"We're almost there!" She called back to him.

"You said that an hour ago!" Tetsu replied with a moan. "We'll never get there!"

"Hey! Don't make me come back there and slap you! Think possitive you moron." She sneered. Tetsu growled his disaproval as she continued ahead. He was soo tempted to make a joke. But he bit his tounge resisting the urge. If he could hold back for over a day, he could hold off for a few hours more. He knew the perfect way to piss Ennaka off. But the thought was too... Hasty. But he decided to go for it and risk his neck. Gulping in a deep breath, he began to sing (remember this Cashie?)

"Are we there yet? Are we there yet? No we're not. No we're not. When we gonna' get there? When we gonna get there? I don't know, I don't know." He repeated the verse over and over and over again, until Ennaka stopped and suprisingly came in after the verse "when we gonna get there?"

"Riiight now. Riiight now." She said smirking. Her finger pointed to a shootty tower with it's roofing made out of shingles. The doors was metal and the handles bronze. Tetsu glared dissapointed. She never yelled at him throught the whole song. "Whelp, guess we go in." She said pulling on the handle. The door creaked open. She held it open for Tetsu and smiled, "Ladies first." He sighed and walked past her trying to kick her in the shins. Yeeaah, that didn't work. Ennaka dodged his feet carelessly and walked in after him.

"Hello?" She said. The room was made of poor tiling and cement walls. There was another door across the room. Tetsu was already making his way to it. "Hold on cowboy." She said stopping him. "Lets open the scrolls first." He nodded in agreement and heaved Gyoumaru off his shoulder and gently placed him down on the floor. Tetsu gripped the scrolls and opened the latch that held it close. Ennaka did the same for the other scroll. The rolled open, draggin onto the floor crossing over each other in a "X" fomation. There was a cloud of smoke and Iruka stood on top of the scrolls drinking a cup of coffee.

"Hey guys." He said taking a sip. "You passed the second test, so go through those doors and- HOLY CRAP WHAT'S WITH YOU GUYS?!!?" He said suddenly.

"Hah? Tetsu said cocking his head.

"You have stuff on your arms and that guys looks dead!" Iruka said pointing to Ennaka first then Gyoumaru.

"oh, yeah... Bout that." Ennaka said scratching her head, "This little fella got poisoned and needs treatment. And I have no clue whats with my little seal here. I guess It opened up when I got too close to a snake and won't go back." Ennaka lied leaving out Orochimaru. "I might have to see whats with that later."

"Okay, you look fine. but Ennaka, take Gyoumaru and follow me. We're going to see the medics." Iruka said. "Tetsu, just go through those doors and we'll meet with you shortly." He instructed. Tetsu sprinted off to the door and opened it, running past the void beyond it. Ennaka slung Gyoumaru over her shoulder and followed Iruka up a few stairs before coming into a room filled with strechers and beds. The medical ninja there glanced at  them breifly.

"Yes, what is it?" He sighed. He wore the basic white jump suit with blue laytex gloves. His mouth was covered by one of those things surgeons wear during a surgery. Except, this guy wasn't in the middle of a surgery.

"Uhh, this kid was poisoned by a snake..." Iruka said, "Would ya look at him for a sec?"

"Yeah, sure."

"... Like now." Iruka said taping the man's shoulder. "She also needs her arms wrapped." Iruka pointed back to Ennaka."

"Okay, okay. Don't rush me." The medical ninja made his way to her and took Gyoumaru and laid him on a stretcher. "here, you know how to bandage yourself up." He tossed Ennaka some linen wrappings. She unwrapped them and tied them around her shoulders down to her elbows, since that is where the seal stopped. She did the same for her other arm as well.

"How is he?' Ennaka asked approaching the bed where Gyoumaru was.

"Bad. He's out cold and the poison has already been in his body for a long time. He will have to forefeit the next test." The medical ninja said giving the boy a shot in the arm. Ennaka half closed her eyes and sighed. If it was for his safety... Then she supposed it was best for him to stop now.

"right..." She said before leaving the room quietly. She went back down the stairs and went through the door tetsu previously went through. She gasped at what was behind it. Gaara stood a few yards away with his siblings, Temari and Kankuro. He glared at them defiantly with his hate sending fear into his older brother and sister's eyes. She felt her emotions toy with her mind again. But they didn't get the better of her. Mustering up her courage, Ennaka approached the trio and confidently walked up to Temari.

"Hey guys. You made it too huh?" She said as they noticed her.

"Yeah, we finished the test in a hour. It wasn't very hard. You should've seen the way Gaara killed these rain ninja! it was so cool he did this thing and-" Kankuro began to ramble on about what she already saw.

"Enough Kankuro. Ennaka laready knows what happened." Gaara's icy voice made them go silent.

"What do you mean?" Temari asked.

"She was there the whole time watching you idiots. Even a blind man could've saw her." Gaara growled. Ennaka froze with her neck hairs standing on end. Kankuro blinked and looked at his sister, who shrugged.

"heheh... uhhm, it was a coincedence?" Ennaka tried to make a pitiful excuse. Gaara snorted and Kankuro placed her in a head lock with a snarl.

"You little cheater! You were spying on us weren't you!?" He exclaimed choking her.

  She wheezed, "Gah! Let me go! Damnit Kankuro I can't breathe!"

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

rainbowfox16 on November 14, 2007, 9:16:23 AM

rainbowfox16 on
rainbowfox16*snorts* Jeez. I dont like Kanku. He's sooooo annoying. Blech.

Lanayru on November 14, 2007, 7:03:09 PM

Lanayru on
LanayruLol, that's why I like to pick on him. He lacks common sense too.
Me: *goes to the common sense shop* Alright Kankuro, what kind of common sense do you want?
Kankuro: I want strawberry. That smells nice. Or maybe grape...
Me:... Kankuro, I said common sense. Not common scents.