Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 53 - Call Me Nakki

Ennaka was the newbie in Konoha, and a very mysreious one at that. She lost one of her greatest childhood friendships that haunts her to this day and she's is determined to get it back- even if it kills her.

Chapter 53 - Call Me Nakki

Chapter 53 - Call Me Nakki

"Kankuro!!" Ennaka gasped clutching Kankro's arm.

"Leave her alone, would ya? Father wouldn't be happy if you hurt her." Temari scolded.

    Kankuro snorted and loosened his grip on her. Ennaka slid out of his grasp rubbing her neck. Gaara... He wasn't doing anything in particular. Just giving his brother the usual glare. Ennaka sighed and kept carressing her neck until she came about the puncture wounds in her skin. Flinching, she put her fingers over each small hole. What would happen to her now that this poison was in her body.

"... Temari-chan..." She said turning to her, "How does my neck look?" She asked. Temari looked at her concerned then turned to Kankuro glaring.

"See? Now you hurt her!" She growled before returning her attention back to Ennaka. "Let me take a look." Ennaka held her head out of the way so that Temari had a good veiw of the bite marks. Ennaka felt her memories in the Sand village soak into her mind. Temari had always been like a sister to her. A nice one too. Ennaka remembered how Temari had always been there to support er when she stumbled through life. Almost like a senpai, her teacher. "Oh, my. What do we have here?" She gently touched the wound.

"Snake bite." Ennaka said plainly. Temari gasped a little and Kankuro and Gaara glanced over their way with interest.

"It's not serious is it? What about your seal? Are you alright?" She inquired.

"My seal isn't acting up, but I do have this." Ennaka began to unwrap her bandages so that a fair amount of the kanji was showing. "It won't go away."

"Is that bad?" Kankuro asked.

"I don't know." Ennaka admitted bandaging her arm up again.

"... What kind of snake was it..?" Gaara's chilled voice suprisinly entered the conversation making everyone jump.

"... Uhm... Well... I don't think you would beleive me if I told you." She said worried.

"After all the demented creatures we saw in that forest, I think we'll beleive anything now." Kankuro said tilting his head, "Spill it girl."

"It was... A man named... Orochimaru." She said hesitantly and quietly. The siblings glanced at each other before Temari perked up.

"Did.. He give you a curse mark?" She gulped.

"...No..." Ennaka said looking at t he ground. Temari sighed with relief.

"Well, that's good." Kankuro said smirking, "I still have a bone to pick with you. Don't want you dying on me now do we?"

"Bone to pick? Well cudoos to you, I was just thinking the same thing!" Ennaka sneered.

"Ah, tuchë." Kankuro replied then yawned, "I'm hitting the sack. See ya tomorrow." He turned and walked away out a door.

"Yeah. Me too." Temari said rubbing her eyes, "It's pretty late." She shuffled away following her brother.

   Ennaka shuffled her feet. It was just her and Gaara now. Man she was so nervous to be around him by herself. But she had to prove to him that she wasn't scared of him. Her trembling skin betrayed her confident thoughts. Gaara watched his siblings dissappear pass a door. But he soon turned his attention to her and his eyes narowed. Ennaka took in a breath wondering what he was thinking.

"You..." He said. She cringed at  the coldness and hate on his breath, " You know about that Uchiha kid... Don't you?" Ennaka smiled slightly.

"Geez, how'd you guess?" She tried to get her humor back in wack like it used to be when they were kids.

".. You fool, you both have the Sharingan. Don't play dumb." He hissed, with his jade eyes furious. "What are his.. atributes?" He asked intrigued.

'If I told you it would be cheating. I don't hand out weaknesses to anyone without a reward... Besides, Sasuke's my distant relative! I don't want to hurt our family bond." She said shrugging innocently. Gaara furrowed his browless brows. (Gaara; Lee took them! it's all his fault!)

"You're practicly begging me to kill you. Spit it out you moron!" Gaara ordered. Ennaka bit her lip. But then, an idea struck her.

"Okay, I will... On one condition." Ennaka said raising a finger. Gaara peered at her anxiously. "You have to call me by the nickname you gave me when we were kids. You remember it, right?" She smirked. Gaara grunted in aggervation and mumbled a few curses before meeting her gaze.

"Arrgghh... Fine..." Gaara replied twitching. "I'm going to regret this..."

"Aw, don't be that way Gaara-kun. C'mon, it's not that bad. Say it." Ennaka tempted, overjoyed that Gaara might just call her by her nickname once more. He growled, "Hell no."

"Please?"

"I said no."

"Pretty please?"

"No!"

"Purrrlllleeeezzz??"

"Shut up, Nakki!" Gaara stopped, and paused silently looking dazed. He breathing was irregular, and he seemed too shock over himself. Gaara looked at his hands. Ennaka smiled. "It wasn't that hard, now was it, Gaara?" She cooed. He glared at her then walked away silently with a scowl on his face.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

rainbowfox16 on November 16, 2007, 6:29:13 AM

rainbowfox16 on
rainbowfox16Me: Awwwww. So cute. But not as cute as, *sly grin* NakkiXGyou. I'm gonna draw a pretty pic of you two cuddling under a tree. *snickers* That'd be sooooo cute!!

Aria: ...She's gonna kill you. You realize that right?

Me: Yeah, but at least I'll die laughing. Right, Naruto?

Naruto: Believe it!!

Me: -_- Must you say that?

Naruto: ...It's my thing....

Aria: It's annoying.

Naruto: TT_TT

Lanayru on November 16, 2007, 6:37:45 AM

Lanayru on
LanayruThat's GyouXEnna for you.
Ennaka: I'm doomed! *slaps face*
Gaara: Hey, it's not as bad as MeXUseless
Sakura: HEY!
Ennaka: Lol, that's right. Sakura is useless. Give it up already, cuzin don't want nothin' to do with ya.
Sakura: T.T

rainbowfox16 on November 16, 2007, 8:51:40 AM

rainbowfox16 on
rainbowfox16Me: Well, Nato could date you Sakura-chan. He's hot and availible.

Nato:OH HELL NO!!!I'm not dating some pink haired, useless little turd.

Sakura:
TT_TT (inner sakura: CHA!! SAY THAT TO MY FACE, LOSER!!!))

Lanayru on November 16, 2007, 9:22:15 AM

Lanayru on
LanayruEnnaka: Well, you still got Naruto and Lee. *turns into a gameshow host* And we're back with Mystery Date! Who will date the lovely Sakura? Lee? or Naruto?
Sakura: Ew, not bushy brow, he'll steal my eyebrows!
Lee: (damnnit)
Naruto: Hey! That means me right? C'mon, you gotta admitt that I'm better than sasuke! Believe it!^^
Sakura: I want Sasuke... (Inner sakura: Cha! I want Gaara! He's so dreamy and hawt with his red hair and sand!)
Ennaka: *In sakura's head* Oh no you don't! *attacks sakura*