Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 55 - Rejected!

Ennaka was the newbie in Konoha, and a very mysreious one at that. She lost one of her greatest childhood friendships that haunts her to this day and she's is determined to get it back- even if it kills her.

Chapter 55 - Rejected!

Chapter 55 - Rejected!

           Ennaka hestitantly pushed the door open and walked in, careful not to wake the sleeping Temari and Kankuro. The room didn't look much different thatn Tetsu's and hers. Same plain couch, two plain beds with white sheets. The same. Ennaka glanced around nevously, compelled by her will to help Gaara. She knew it was probably impossible, but she was read to die before giving up on him. She had been taught by him, he had been taught by her. She wondered if her hate for Leader effected his hate for the world around him. Had she influenced revenge on him? Ennaka shook her head. That was crazy. She had to stop blaming herself. Glancing around the room again, she saw an open window with the tacky yellow curtains trying to escape out of it, held on by hooks. Ah-ha! Gaara always sat on teh roof of his house lookig at the moon at night, what made it different now? Ennaka peered out teh opening, looking up. Yup, there he was sitting right above her with his white sash billowing in the cold night wind.

"It's hard to see the moon with all these tree, Gaara, whatcha doing up there?" She asked with a smirk, feeling her confidince rise. Gaara glared down at her, unsuprised at her arrival. he turned his attention back to the sky. "... Listen, Gaara..." She tried to start her practice speech that she had made up on her way here. But before she started, Gaara dissappeared in little grains of sand forming a few feet behind her.

"Would you just leave me alone already?" he hissed, not turning to her. Ennaka looked down at her feet biting her lip. This might be harder than she thought it would be... "What do you want?" he asked glancing her way. Ennaka shuffled her feet. She knew what she really want. So she mustered up the courage to say her thoughts.

"Gaara, there are many things I want. I want to know what happened after I left, I want to be able to have a humanly conversation like we could all those years ago. but most of all... I want... I want..." She tried to hold back her cracking voice, " I want to be forgiven." She squeezed her eyes shut, desprate to hold back the tears. "I want you to understand that I didn't leave becuase I was scared of you."

".. Forgiven? For what?" Gaaara hissed turning his head her way.

"For not keeping my promise. I said I'd come back... And I didn't. Because I was scared of... The group I told you about. I thought they might've came to Suna and killed you. The member after you, is from your village. His name is... is..." Ennaka shuddered regretting tat she was about to betray vital info on the Akatsuki members. "It's Sasori of the Red Sand. I thought he got you. And I was willing o bet your father would spill information on me. So I held back and refrained from returning. I'm sorry." She dipped her head down. Sasori had been pretty nice to her. But still, he was a crimanal. And she knew he disagreed with what Itachi had been doing to her, and thats why she liked him so much.

          Gaara narrowed his eyes, untouched by the news. "And what makes you think I'll forgive you? After the torture I endured while you were gone, doing what, may I ask? Being pampered in the Leaf village with friends and family. You got a teacher, teammates, friends, and reunited with your family. While I suffered."

"No... Gaara, you have it all wrong!" She wailed, not caring if she woke the others. "I was traveling around for months trying to find my way to a place, any place that would help me! I didn't come about the Leaf village until Lord knows when! But it was recently, I swear!" She bit her lip harder with a tear trickling down her cheek.

  Gaara growled, "Forgivness, Family, I feel none of these."

"You could if you listened to me! Why can't you see I'm trying to help you!? I don't care what sealed inside of you! I'm not scared  of you! I'm worried for you! I haven't been able to sleep soundly after I left you, I kept thinking the worst! Can you not she the pain I'm in now?! Gaara, I want to be your friend, I always have been. Don't you remember how nice our childhood was?"

"Lies. All lies. I knew you were scared of me. Nobody cares for me. i'll tell you what happened after you left. The day after you left, My uncle, Yashamaru, you know him. He tried to murder me. And He told me that you ran from me, because of my power. You feared the Ichibi. my mother hated me, she died for me and hated me for it. Her will is in every drop and blood in my sand. And do you know what that will was? she named me a Self-Loving-Carnage, and wanted me to annhilate the sand village. She cursed them with my being, and I'm determined to keep her promise. She told me to love only myself and fight for only myself."

    Ennaka gasped. Yashamaru had always been kind to Gaara and herself as well! What made him want to kill Gaara? She couldn't help but glance at the symbol above his left eye. Self loving carnage... No, that wasn't right. it couldn't be! "Gaara... Please... I want to be forgiven..."

"And you didn't keep your end of our bargin today." He smirked, " What about the Uchiha? I called you Nakki, so lefts spill it, what's his weakness?"

  Ennaka twitched and murmured to herself, hoping Sasuke would forgive her for this. "I will tell you his weakness... It's his hate for his brother, the man named Itachi. Remind him of how weak he is, and he'll submitt to you." Ennaka said softly.  Gaara stared into the abyss with malice in his eyes.

"Get out of here..." he hissed. Ennaka shuffled to the door and departed.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

rainbowfox16 on November 17, 2007, 10:15:55 AM

rainbowfox16 on
rainbowfox16Hot damn....That was mean...I loved every minute of it. (evil grin)

Lanayru on November 18, 2007, 2:59:09 AM

Lanayru on
LanayruEnnaka: I tried... TT.TT

rainbowfox16 on November 18, 2007, 9:40:02 PM

rainbowfox16 on
rainbowfox16Me: *pats Nakki on the back* I know. Gaara's just stubborn.

Aria: *mutters* Either that, or he just hates her...

Me: *smacks aria on head* HUSH!!

Aria: Ow...*evil glare*

Lanayru on November 20, 2007, 3:17:25 AM

Lanayru on
LanayruMe: Maybe he'll be different when he joins the 'I got sense beaten into me by Naruto' club.
Ennaka: Maybe... *gloom gloom*
Gaara: Why would I want to join a stupid club like that?
Ennaka: Please!!! just join it! I'll do anything! *begging on knees*