Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 57 - Teasing Kankuro

Ennaka was the newbie in Konoha, and a very mysreious one at that. She lost one of her greatest childhood friendships that haunts her to this day and she's is determined to get it back- even if it kills her.

Chapter 57 - Teasing Kankuro

Chapter 57 - Teasing Kankuro

"Get back here you little brat! I'll kill you!"

   Ennaka looked over her shoulder to see Kankuro pursuing her. "Oh great, Kankuro's chasing me... What joy..." Ennaka thought sarcasticly. Hey, while he was chasing her, she might as well tease him and mess with him a bit. She had told Tetsu she would do that. Ennaka folded her hands and clasped them in a hands sign. "Shadow Clone Jutsu!" She said. In a puff of smoke, an identical copy of herself appeared next to her.

"You gotta be kidding me!" She heard Kankuro moan. Ennaka looked back at him and stuck out her tounge playfully. This made him want to spill her guts more. "Why I outta! get back here you runt!"

"Make me!" She said mockingly in a little girl's voice.

    As she ran away from him through the hallways lined with countless doors, one began to open and out stepped Anko, right as She whirled past her with her "brother" hot on her tail cursing and shouting.

"HEY!" Anko yelled after them. Ennaka kept running, but glanced back to see Anko catch up to kankuro, pulling him with her.

"But Miss! I didn't do anything! It's her fault! I swear it!" Kankuro pleaded as The procter began dragging him away.

"Oh yeah? who's fault is it?" She asked raising an eyebrow.

"Ennaka!" he shouted struggling in her grasp.

"Ennaka? Ennaka who?" She quired, spinning him so that her faced her.

    Kankuro opened his mouth o respond then shut it in thought. "I don't know... Um... Ennaka of the Desert?" He said using his own title. Hey, they did adopt her for a bit. But what was the real last name of her? Kankuro closed his eyes, and only one name came to his mind. "Actually, I think her name is... Ennaka Uchiha." Anko cocked her head suspicously.

"Thats crazy! Only two uchiha's are in existance!" Anko sniffed.

"Really? Who?" Kankuro asked, definate that Ennaka was one of them. I mean really, she had the Sharingan.

"Sasuke and Itachi!" She said with a smirk. "Both are males. No female Uchiha is alive."

    Kankuro smirked back at her. "Jackpot." He thought. Itachi was who she had told them about. Killed her entire family, he did. "Well, I'd have to controdict with that ma'am." Kankuro said with a shrug. "Nakki always told us the story of how Itachi Uchiha killed her clan and kiddnapped her. Says that he took her to an organization that captures buuji."

 Anko's eyes narrowed in disbelief. "And what makes you think you know so much about the Uchiha?"

"Because, I told him about them."

     The pair turned their heads swiftly to the now returning Ennaka. She walked up casually with her back stiff, eyes glaring.

"See? Tell her all about yourself Ennaka! There you have it! Ennaka Uchiha, in the flesh!" Kankuro said pointing at her. He thought her saw her flinch, but maybe his eyes were playing tricks.

"What are you talking about now Kankuro? My name is Ahihcu Ennaka. Did you not know that?" She hissed. Then she turned to Anko. "I'm sorry for this. We were just messing around. It won't happen again." Ennaka said dipping her head. Anko loosened her grip on Kankuro.

"... Alright. But remember... No running in the halls!" She let go of Kankuro making him drop to the ground and trotted baack into another room.

"Hey, why'd you do that?" Kankuro asked rubbing his head.

"Cause we're like family, and family sticks together. Even in tough situations." Ennaka said reaching her hand out offering him to grab it to help himself up. He grinned and took her hand standing up.

"Yeah. I know."

"No you don't." Ennaka said turning away from him.

"Excuse me?!" Kankuro said going up next to her as Ennaka began to walk away.

"If you knew how to stick together as a family, then you'd be trying to help Gaara." She hissed galring at the ground. Kankuro was taken aback, but knew what she said was true. "I know that you and probably Temari fear him to the point that you spoil him. And thats why he's like he is now."

"But if I don't do what he wants.. He'll kill me."

           "Do you know why he's like how is now!? Do you know why we had such a great friendship!?" she shouted. "I'll tell you why! It's because I actually heed notice of him! I cared for him! And what did you guys do? Oh, stand on the other side of the world like rabbits hiding in the valley!" Ennaka mocked. "After I left, who was there to care for him? Who was there to tell him that they would be his friend forever and ever until the end of time?! I'll tell you! No one! And because of that, he thinks no one loves him! He thinks his existance is unnessisary! He has no dream in life!" Kankuro cringed as each icy word struck him like a blade. There was no blade or weapon that hurt more than her words. Ennaka clenched her fists as she walked on. "Couldn't you see his innocence when he was a child? Couldn't you see that all he wanted was a friend? Someone to talk to and share with? Why are you so oblivious to it? All of you feared him for something that was inside him. But that is not him. Gaara wasn't a cold blooded murderer back then. He only wanted to be loved by a family. But what family was there to support his real needs? he didn't need toys. He didn't need things. Gaara wanted something no man or being could buy. Gaara wanted love and nurture." Ennaka ended her lecture and walked the rest of the way in silence with Kankuro following her in deep thoughts.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

rainbowfox16 on November 21, 2007, 8:12:47 AM

rainbowfox16 on
rainbowfox16*sniffles* Poor Gaara...I'LL LOVE AND NUTURE HIM!!! (glomps Gaara) LUV LUV LUUUUUV!!!!

Lanayru on November 21, 2007, 11:09:17 AM

Lanayru on
LanayruEnnaka: Been there did that for a year.
Gaara: Yeah, a year. Then what hapened?! *glare*
Ennaka: heheheheheh... *sweat drop anime style* 'bout that...