Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 58 - Talking with Temari and Gang

Ennaka was the newbie in Konoha, and a very mysreious one at that. She lost one of her greatest childhood friendships that haunts her to this day and she's is determined to get it back- even if it kills her.

Chapter 58 - Talking with Temari and Gang

Chapter 58 - Talking with Temari and Gang

     Ennaka opened the door to the Sand ninja's room roughly, letting it slam into the wall. She walked in with her eyes tracing around the room. Kankuro slowly followed her in, not daring to walk in front of her, as if her gaze would cut him like a laser. He grimanced, remembering the painful lecture she had given him. Her words had cracked like a whip to his back. It wasn't his fault... right? Gaara had been perfectly happy with just Nakki. Nakki was content with just having Gaara as a friend. Or did she know more about Gaara's personal life than that of his real family? What had they missed? Things just fell apart when Ennaka left. Almost imidiantly. Gaara became more violent when Ennaka left. Temari and him had even grown apart slightly.

"Temari!" Ennaka shouted jolting him back to reality. Temari was so startled that she fell off the bed she had been laying on with the magazine she was reading flying across the room. "I have to talk to you, right here and right now, no ifs, ands or-"

"Shhhh!!!" Temari lept to her side and slammed her hand over Ennaka's mouth so that the rest of her sentence was muffled. Temari warned Ennaka with a hard stare, motioning her head to the open window. Ennaka nodded, with the expression on her face seeming begining to calm. Kankuro glanced over his older sister's shoulder and saw just a bit of Gaara's sandals dangling from above.

"What do you want?" Temari whispered.

"I want to talk, thats what." Ennaka said, her voice a little louder than that of Temari's. Temari flinched at her volume.

"Too loud, Ennaka! Gaara doesn't want to be disturbed!" She warned stepping away from the underling. "What do you want to talk about?"

"Gaara." Ennaka said flatly with her eyes narrowing. " I want to give you the speech I gave to 'doll boy' a few minutes ago. And if Gaara hears it, I won't care." She hissed. Kankuro wanted to slug her in the face for that.

"Puppets! They're puppets!!!" he growled. Though, he doubt anyone heard him.

   Ennaka took in a breath and began reciting the speech she gave Kankuro. (What? Did you really think I was going to type all that again?) At every insult, Temari cringed and cower at her words, afraid of what would happen to come out Ennaka's mouth next. Ennaka stood erect, unfased by the comments she barked out. If Gaara heard her, the better. If he wouldn't listen to her directly, maybe he'd see that she was puttin' the hurtin' on others as well. Ennaka stared Temari down, onyx eye to teal. But then, Ennaka turned away and faced Kankuro. "Your uncle Yashamru... You do know that he tried to assainate Gaara, right?" The two looked at each other with questioning looks on their faces.

"Our father told us that Gaara got mad at Uncle and killed him.." Temari whispered gazing at the ground.

"Oh do you have it wrong, sister!" Ennaka hissed with a smirk. "Gaara did kill Yashamaru. But it was out of self defense. Your father ordered Yashamru to kill Gaara, and he failed, only to be crushed by Gaara's overpowering sand." Ennaka said with her eyes gleaming hate. "Just think all those times your father has lied to you. What did he tell you when I left? That I went on vaccation?" Ennaka said with a slight laugh. "I wish I went on vaccation! I was living out in the wilderness going from village to village to learn about that organization I told you about!" Ennaka said furious. "How could your whole village ignore Gaara like that? How? Do you just see him for the monster inside of him? Does Shukaku scare you that much?" Ennaka hissed. "You cowards. Think about that." And in a huff, Ennaka walked over to the window where Gaara was. Or, had been. Ennaka looked all around, but saw no Gaara. The sill of the window was wet, yet the sky was clear as could be. No clouds. just stars of the night twinkling past the curtian of dusk. What was it? This substance wasn't rain, for sure. Then, an idea struck her! Had Gaara...? Ennaka shook her head and laughed at herself. For a minute there, she had thought Gaara had cried! What a stupid idea...

    With that, Ennaka left the room and returned to her own to find Tetsu sound asleep in his bed. Ennaka sighed and rolled the curtians down, but didn't shut the window. Laying her weapons on the couch, including her belt pack and leg pack, Ennaka hopped into the bed, (which she thought felt like a pile of bricks), and thought proudly of herself. That speech she gave had to have knocked some sense into them. If not, what would? But her mind drifted off the topic and relized, that tommorow was the last day for Genin to arrive and pass! She wondered if Sasuke passed. But then, Orochimaru had said something about him. What was it? While she thought of these matters, Ennaka drifted off to sleep.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

rainbowfox16 on November 22, 2007, 2:44:12 AM

rainbowfox16 on
rainbowfox16WOOT!! YOU TELL 'EM NAKKI!!!