Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 59 - An Unlikely Visitor

Ennaka was the newbie in Konoha, and a very mysreious one at that. She lost one of her greatest childhood friendships that haunts her to this day and she's is determined to get it back- even if it kills her.

Chapter 59 - An Unlikely Visitor

Chapter 59 - An Unlikely Visitor

      Tetsu opened his eyes slowly. It was still night. Probably two in the morning for all he knew. Whatever, the time didn't matter. He had just had the most craziest dream. For some reason he had been dating Sakura, and all these bird were following them around. Sakura just made him do her shopping. It was so tortureful. And then the birds had turned into a bunch of people he knew. One being Gaara. he came out of the crowd in some pajamas and killed Sakura with his sand. He himself had hugged Gaara and thanked him a million times over. Then Gaara got out a magic wand and presented him with a joke book.

   Tetsu shook his head. Why was he telling his dream? Ah whatever. It wasn't as if someone was reading his life or anything. (*snickers*) Tetsu turned over in his bed and saw Ennaka's form falling and rising with breath. At least she hadn't gotten killed by Gaara if she ran into him. He didn't want to be a one man team!

  A noise made him jerk his head to the window. the curtains were still, because there was no wind, and there was a lumpy shadow covering the expanse of the fabric. Tetsu let his eye waver around the shape. He couldn't identify any human atributes, but he knew it was too large to be of any animal he knew of. Tetsu sut his eyes, wodering if he was still in dreamland. nope, he pinched himself pretty hard, that was reality all right!

   the shadow squirmed through the curtians stepping into the darkness of their room. Tetsu saw the shape of a hman, but there was an odd lump on it's back. Tetsu closed his eyes, pretending he was sleeping. Maybe that would make everything better. Oh who was he kidding! the suspense would drive him nuts. Tetsu opened his eyes once more to see the person come into the moonlight. And sure enough, standing there like your worst night mare was nonother than... Gaara of the Desert.

A/N: Yeah, srry it's short. but I need to get to bed. OMG! It's 11:11! make a wish!

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

rainbowfox16 on November 22, 2007, 2:46:14 AM

rainbowfox16 on
rainbowfox16FUK YEAH!!! GAARA GAARA GAARA!!!! *glomps*

Lanayru on November 22, 2007, 11:11:27 PM

Lanayru on
Lanayru... did you make a wish..? I made a wish. Caz it was 11:11 when I posted the chapter.^^