Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 60 - OMG! It's the Sand Man!

Ennaka was the newbie in Konoha, and a very mysreious one at that. She lost one of her greatest childhood friendships that haunts her to this day and she's is determined to get it back- even if it kills her.

Chapter 60 - OMG! It's the Sand Man!

Chapter 60 - OMG! It's the Sand Man!

    Gaara walked in between the gap of the two beds. He looked at each person carefully to make sure none of them were awake.

    Tetsu closed his eyes, but just enough that he could have a rough idea of what was going on. Lord knows what Gaara would do if he knew he was awake still! This wasn't one of those wacky dreams when your enemy saves you from an unspeakable evil (like Sakura's shopping), and gives you a joke book. Nah, this was probably a situation of life or death, really. Tetsu was pretty sure Gaara wasn't the Sand Man tonight.

   Gaara stared at Tetsu for a bit, then approached the 'slumbering' youth. He waved his hand in front of his face just to be sure. Tetsu didn't flinch, but felt grains of sand fall on his face from Gaara's armor. Heh, maybe he was the Sand Man! Tetsu bit his lip to contain his laughter. Gaara the Sand Man... Haha... Funny pun.

    After confirming Tetsu was sleeping, Gaara made his way over to Ennaka and hesitantly put a hand on her shoulder and shook her gently. When she did not wake, He shook a little more violently. When that happened, Ennaka dissapeared in a puff of bleach white smoke.

"Shadow Clone..." Gaara hissed under his breath, "Damnit, where is that girl?" he asked himself.

"I'd thought you'd come here."Gaara whirled around. Ennaka sat cross legged on the couch with her chin propped up on her hands. She wore a troubled face expression, her eyes set in in thought. "Why are you here?" She asked in monotone. "Nakki needs sleep, you know. Unlike you."

     Gaara narrowed his eyes so that only jade slits remained, but then looked away. "I heard what you said to Temari and Kankuro."

"I know." She replied flatly. "Whats it to you? Would you like me to repeat it?" She said smirking.

"No, I'm good." He said looking back at her, "What I want to know is... Why?" Gaara crossed his arms over his chest. Ennaka peered at him. Something seemed different about him.

"Why? Why what?" Ennaka questioned him. 

"Why everyting. Why did you come to our village, why did you steal from our markets? Why did the Kazekage capture you and cage you in with me? Why everthing." Gaara said twirling his hand though the air.

"Why? Why I did all those things? Why I'll sacrifice my own being for you, why I came to the point I am now, why all those things you asked, I'll tell you why in just one single word: coincedence. I came to Suna, by coincedance, I was captured by you father by coincedence, I was caged with you out of sheer coincedence. My whole life has been nothing but a coincedence!" Ennaka hissed. "But if you want to hear how I came to Suna, and my journey there, I'll tell you. I'll tell you everything. I don't care what you think of me now, but way back when, I vowed to protect you. I vowed to be your friend. I vowed my life away to you! And I'm pretty determined to keep those vows at the cost of my life." Ennaka said hugging herself. "Becuase that is my nindo. My ninja way. I will protect those close to me no matter what."

  "Impressive," Gaara said with two small claps. "You give out big words Nakki, I'll hand you that. But my existance is self centered. My goals are self centered, my life is based on me and the thousands of people I'll eventually kill. Those that oppose me will fall in blood." Gaara hissed with a hint of laughter. "You do amuse me with your life inspiring speeches, you really do..."

   Ennaka gasped. She knew she wasn't talking to Gaara. No, Shukaku was speaking through Gaara! She was speaking to the Sand Spirit! maybe she could get him to knock some sense into Gaara. (Yeah right!)

 "Ichibi Shukaku..." Ennaka hissed, "I see you've finally decided  to speak for yourself."

"Heheheh... Ahahahahahaha! Your endless comedy always made me laugh, girl." Gaara's crazed voice echoed. "But you have become a threat to my host, you see. Gaara finally decided to doze off a bit, and here I am! Ready to party the night away!"

"What kinda spirit are you!?" Ennaka asked shaking her head, "Man, you are one funky demon."

"Funky, yes. Yes indeed!" Shukaku roared. "So tell me 'Nakki', what is this organization, you speak of? The one that captures creatures like myself?"

"Ah, ah, ah!" Ennaka smirked waving a finger, " I can't tell of these things. Little teammate ears are listening."

   Tetsu felt his stomach flip. She knew he was awake!

"Would you like me to terminate?" Shukaku asked with the cork on Gaara's gourd shaking madly.

"No. We'll just talk about this outside." Ennaka grasped Gaara's arm and dragged him out the door.

    Tetsu sighed. Ennaka was talking to a demon inside Gaara. Well, he might as well go back to sleep. And with that, Tetsu went back to the crazy dream of him and Sakura and all.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

rainbowfox16 on November 22, 2007, 2:50:05 AM

rainbowfox16 on
rainbowfox16*happy dance* SHUKAKU IS THE MAN!!! WOOT!! I want to be his host...WOOT!!! *snuggles shukaku*

Lanayru on November 22, 2007, 3:33:15 AM

Lanayru on
Lanayru... I think Shukaku looks like a zit.
Gaara: *glare*
Of course, you don't look like a zit Gaara! I'm just saying that ur demon is butt-ugly..

rainbowfox16 on November 22, 2007, 11:05:30 AM

rainbowfox16 on
rainbowfox16Me: *gaara worthy glare* I killa you. SHUKAKU IS THA MAN!!!

Aria:..I kinda agree with--OW!! ((me hit her over head))

Me: YOU ARE MY SLAVE!!! IF YOU DONT AGREE WITH ME I GONNA KILL GANONDORF OFF EARLY!!

Aria: NOOOOO!!! I AGREE WITH YOU!!!

Ganondorf: Dont I get a say in this?

Me; Much as I love you...No. You get no say in my story.

Ganondorf: *sweatdrop*

Lanayru on November 22, 2007, 11:09:55 PM

Lanayru on
LanayruMe: s'right Ganondork. You have no say. Links gonna kill ya and lock you away somewhere. Then, you'll eventually escape, and he'll do it again, and again, and again! >:D
Lanaru: Do you ever get tired of getting beaten by Link all the time? I mean really. He does it all the time. You're neva gonna win, face it.
Seigh-Ri: Owch.
Fang: Burned! >:) that's my Lanny! :D