Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 61 - Lets Get Funky, Funky!

Ennaka was the newbie in Konoha, and a very mysreious one at that. She lost one of her greatest childhood friendships that haunts her to this day and she's is determined to get it back- even if it kills her.

Chapter 61 - Lets Get Funky, Funky!

Chapter 61 - Lets Get Funky, Funky!

         Shukaku let the girl drag him outside in the cold night. He wish he could just kill her. But if he did, Gaara would have some words for him when they talked next. So to spare himself from Gaara's additude, he obeyed every word Ennaka said. Last time they talked, Gaara had been talking about her. He wasn't really paying attention to the host, 'cause he was just his host, nothing more. But he knew that in the old days, this girl had meant alot to Gaara. He never knew that someone so small was not afraid of his power. She had accepted Gaara without hesitation when he first talked to her. When  they stopped right outside the castle doors, Shukaku began to speak through his host.

"So, what was it that you were going to tell me?"

   Ennaka remained silent, studing Gaara's face. She narrowed her eyes and hissed. "I was going to tell you about Akatsuki. They capture demons like yourself and will use that harnessed power to create havoc across the Five Great Nations." Ennaka said. "I woould tell you in more detail but..." Ennaka shrugged, "You aren't Gaara."

"So?" Shukaku said annoyed. So what if he wasn't Gaara?

"So, I don't want to protect you. I want to protect Gaara. And the only one I'd open up fully to is Gaara." Ennaka said closing her eyes. " Oh and while I'm at it..." Ennaka cracked her knuckles.

"What are you going to do? Punch me? If you do, you'll only be hurting your friend here." Shukaku warned. In truth, if she did punch him, it would wake Gaara up and his control would be lost. It was hard enough to get his host to fall asleep!

"No, not punch." Ennaka replied rubbing her palms together. She then shot out slapping her now friction hot hands across his face. Shukaku roared as Gaara began to gain control over him. He felt himself returning to the core of Gaara's self, imprisoned within.

"Guh..." He mumbled rubbing his cheek. "Where am I?" Gaara asked in his chilled voice looking around.

"Did you have a nice nap, Gaara? Your demon is quite... Weird." Ennaka said with a smirk.

"What?"

"You fell asleep you dumb @$$! What were you  thinking? You tryin' to kill us all?!" Ennaka shoutet softly. What would the proctors do if they knew they were out here?

  Gaara glared at her, "I wouldn't be talking. you need sleep every night and I can't sleep at all. Wouldn't you think I would be just a little bit tired?"

 Ennaka stood her ground, "You were fine the other years before, what makes it different now?"

"That was years ago! I haven't slept in two years! Don't you think I would be tired?! How would you like it if you couldn't sleep for two years?"

"I'd feel insane. But I don't have a demon to keep me running."

"Are you classifying me?" Gaara hissed. Ennaka jerked her head back with a little shock in her eyes.

"N-no. I'm just saying the truth. Without a demon to provide you with extra energy, yo-"

"I would be able to sleep! Thats what!" Gaara shouted. " You people are all the same. Putting us in our own little catagory and saying we're not human!"

"You're human, I know that. You have feelings as well as all the rest of us; I know that too." Ennaka said resting her hands on her waist, "But you falling asleep could destroy us all! You're lucky Shukaku likes me!"

Gaara felt Shukaku urging to talk to him again. Man, for once he wished that rat would shut up for a bit and leave him to himself. but when he rejected his conversation, an overwleming pain clogged his thoughts from anything but begging for Shukaku's mercy.

"God damn it Ichibi! What do you want?!"

"I want you to tell your little friend that I don't like her."

"That's what this was all about!?"

"No, not just that, but to tell her to stop trying to eavse drop on our conversation like's she's trying to do now!"

   Gaara opened his eyes and saw Ennaka using that wretched eye again. "Would you stop it already? Ichibi isn't happy with you and your tricks."

"It's not tricks, its conicedence." Ennaka murmured.

"Oh shut up already with you and conicedence! I've heard it too many times."

"Really now? Well, if Sleeping Beauty is all done snoozing, Nakki's gonna' stop playing 'Save the World from Gaara's Mistakes' and high-tail it bed."

"Wasn't my fault."

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. Stop making excuses. Just don't fall asleep, and I'll be happy. 'Cause now I can sleep."

"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed." Gaara whispered to himself.

"What was that?" Ennaka questioned, turning back to him as she made her way back to her room.

"Nothing." Gaara said shrugging innocently. Note to self: Never wake up Nakki when she hasn't had her sleep. Gaara made a mental note, then returned to his own room.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

rainbowfox16 on November 26, 2007, 4:45:28 AM

rainbowfox16 on
rainbowfox16HAHAHAHAAHA!! OMFG~! Thats to dang hilarious!! No sleep for Nakki= Big trouble for EVERYONE!! lol