Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 62 - The Few Who Can Beat Sasuke

Ennaka was the newbie in Konoha, and a very mysreious one at that. She lost one of her greatest childhood friendships that haunts her to this day and she's is determined to get it back- even if it kills her.

Chapter 62 - The Few Who Can Beat Sasuke

Chapter 62 - The Few Who Can Beat Sasuke

          Ennaka went to check on Gyoumaru first thing. She hoped Gaara wasn't mad at her for what she said last night. Maybe he would understand that she had been... cranky and restless without her normal sleep. It wasn't that it was her fault of course... Gaara shouldn't have fallen asleep. but she really couldn't blame him. Who wouldn't be tired after two years of not sleeping? goverment says that if you haven't slept in three days, that your clinicly insane. (Not a joke!) ... Well... Gaara was clinicly insane! Ennaka shook her head. No! Gaara was perfectly normal like the rest of them! He wasn't some really deranged kid like Naruto! ....... Okay, so maybe Naruto wasn't deranged, but you get my point!

           Ennaka looked down at Gyoumaru. he was still unconcious. Out for five days like this... He must be in some pretty bad shape. The medics had told her that they did the most they could do for him and warned everyone in the village about Orochimaru. Enaka had thanked them and left, unable to stay longer. She had to see if Naruto's squad made it!

          Running down the steps, and through the door, Ennaka pushed her way into the large gathering room. There was a statue of arms begining at the elbows and made the basic ram hand sign. The most popular hand sign ninjas used. On each side of the room, there was two stair cases. One to the left and one to the right which led up to an area which you would watch. But of course they never think of putting chairs to sit in. On the wall to the left, there was a big black screen. She wondered what that was for.

    Many Genin were here conversing amongst themselves. She felt her body tense at the amount of people. There were so many! She noticed Kiba, Hinata and Shino gathered together along with Ino-pig, Shikamaru and Chouji. Ennaka made her way over to them decided she should see if they saw Sasuke. Ino was the first to notice her presence.

"Well, well well, if it isn't the cheif of Sasuke's fan club!" Ino taunted with her arms crossed.

"Hello, Pig. I see you haven't gotten any smarter. Your Dumb Blonde Syndrome must be getting worst!" Ennaka gasped in act. Kiba could help but laugh while Akamaru wagged his tail.

"Ahahaha! You're probably right Ennaka!" He barked.

"Ooh! You've done it now!" Ino said with her nostrils flaring, "Get over here and fight!"

"Tsk, tsk." Ennaka said smirking, "I would, but I know that I would probably beat you in one hit. So why bother?"

"You little- Who do you think you are!?" Ino blasted standing on her toes to get higher than Ennaka.

"I think I'm Sasuke's superior. That's who I think I am." Ennaka said messing with her nails.

"Sasuke's superior?! What makes you  think you're better than Sasuke?!" Ino roared.

"Well, I know his weakness, I know a few people like me that could crush him, and I'm older than him, and on top of that, I'm related to him."

"People like who could beat him-" Ino started to retored then ceased her rabid fangirl rage in confusement, "Wait... Did you just say you were related to Sasuke?"

    The kids looked at Ennaka questionly. Ennaka looked around sheepishly. "What? You guys couldn't tell? I mean seriously, we both have Sharingans.... Isn't it kinda obvious?" Ennaka said with a shrug.

"... I- I think Ennaka's telling the t-truth..." Hinata said softly.

"Of course I'm telling the truth." Ennaka mumbled.

"So... Who are these people that you think can beat Uchiha?" A new voice chimed in. The kids spun around and saw Neji, Rock Lee and Tenten walk in to join their conversation.

"Neji! I have a fight to pick with you! I declare a rematch!!! You little snake, two headed rat, weasel-" Ennaka began to carry on her insults trying to run up to the kid and punch him. But Kiba and Shikamaru held her by her arms so that she got no where.

"Hi Ennaka." Tenten greeted. Ennaka stopped her babbling and turned her head to the girl. "Oh. Hey Tenten.' She said politely, "Whats up, Lee?" She added.

"I'm fine thank you." Lee said bowing his head.

"Well that's good." Ennaka said curtly before returning to her babbling on with Neji and crap.

"Oh, would you shut up all ready?" Neji moaned, "Just tell me who you think can beat Sasuke."

"Why would you want to know!?" Ennaka spat struggling to get her arms free.

"Becuase I'm curious."

"Curiousity kiled the cat, Neji. You still willing to know?"

"... Uh, yeah."

"First off, Lee could probably finish off Sasuke, which means Neji, you could too. Along with Shikamaru's wits, and my awesomeness, we could beat Sasuke too. But the one person I know would instantly kill Sasuke if paired up agaisnt him would be that young man over there!' Ennaka said motioning her head to the distant Gaara. The Genin looked over to the Sand ninja while Kiba, Hinata and Shino gulped.

"Scary, ain't he?" Ennaka boasted, "He's my buddy."

"Your.. Buddy?" Kiba asked with his eyes streching wide. "How could you be buddies with that guy?!"

"We go waaayy back." Ennaka said dragging her words. "Doubt he cares now." She mumbled softly. Hinata gazed nervously at Neji twiddling her fingers. Neji paid no heed to her. Ennaka noticed but kept her mouth shut.

"So, Neji, when you wanna have that rematch!?" Ennaka suddenly shot out in the middle of the group's silence.

  Neji glared down at her, "If you're lucky, maybe you'll get paired against me in the third round." Neji hissed before walking away with the rest of his squad following him.

"I hate him so much." Ennaka hissed.

"Yeah, like we haven't noticed." Shikamaru said slackening his grip on her arm. Kiba did the same.

"Well, I'm gonna find Tetsu now. If by any unfortunate chance Gaara decides to talk to yo, tell him I said 'hi!'" Ennaka said waving to them. The group shrugged and returned to chatting.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment