Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 63 - Woot! Preliminaries!

Ennaka was the newbie in Konoha, and a very mysreious one at that. She lost one of her greatest childhood friendships that haunts her to this day and she's is determined to get it back- even if it kills her.

Chapter 63 - Woot! Preliminaries!

Chapter 63 - Woot! Preliminaries!

      Tetsu stood shaking his head in an annoyed matter. "Gyou's gonna kill me..." he whispered.

"Hey Tetsu. Why's Gyou gonna kill you?" Ennaka said sliding to a stop as she ran over to him.

"um... About that..." Tetsu said rubbing the back of his head, "I don't know where Sukauto is..."

   Ennaka stared at him blankly, "Where was the last time you saw him?"

"the um... uh..." Tetsu stuttered messing with his fingers, "The Forest of Death..."

"... We left Sukauto in the Forest of Death?" Ennaka said simply to reassure that she heard correctly.

"I think so...." Tetsu said with an unhumored laugh, "I'm gonna die!!!" he moaned.

"Oh stop worrying. Sukauto's smart, he's probably out on top of the roof." Ennaka said patting the boy's back, "We have time. It's not like Gyou's gonne kill ya when he's unconscience."

"Yeah, I guess you're right..." Tetsu said shakily, "I hope this last exam isn't long..."

"Me too, buddy, me too." Ennaka agreed. "Oh, hey, there's Sasuke!" Ennaka suddenly pipped. Deserting Tetsu at his place in the middle of the room, Ennaka made her way over to Naruto. Sasuke didn't seem to look like he was in a talking mood.

"Naruto! You finally joined us mortals!" Ennaka called smirking, "What's up homedawg?" They smacked each other's hands in some kind of friendship code then shouted together at once when they finished, "RAMEN!" Naruto laughed while Sakura stared at them unamused.

"You gotta be kidding me..." She moaned slapping her own face, "Now they have a secret hand shake!"

"Heheh! You better believe it!" Naruto chimed. Ennaka giggled then looked over at Sasuke.

"What's with Emo boy?" She asked scratching her chin, "Did someone forget to take their happy pill this morning?" She cooed. Sasuke swung his head in her direction and glared at her. In that time period, Ennaka noticed a mark on his neck. It looked like three swirllily marks near two puncture wounds. Ennaka felt her cursed seal begin to get on her nerves again in it's itching rage.

   Ennaka tilted her neck to show off her own puncture wounds to him, but before she did, Sasuke turned away because Sakura had been trying to talk to him. Ennaka growled to herself expressing her annoyance. Obviously Orochimaru had cursed Sasuke. What luck...

       Teams began to line up orderly in rows of three. Tetsu pushed his way through the sea of Genin to reach his partner. Ennaka smiled, greeting him,  then grabbed his wrist and drug him over next to Gaara's team. Temari glanced over at them waving her fingers. Ennaka nodded curtly while Gaara stared straight ahead ignoring her existance. Ennaka slumped her shoulders. Oh what she would do to have him back...

      The Third Hokage stepped up and began to talk about crap that Ennaka didn't really listen to. I mean really, he was old. Who whats to listen to an old guy? Ennaka just stretched her body warming up knowing what was coming up next. There were too many kids left. They needed to get rid of some and narrow the number down. And the traditional way they did it was to go one-on-one with others in combat. The winner went to the final rounds. Ennaka cracked her knuckles. If that was so, she hoped she could fight Neji. That would just make her day.

 "Why would we want to leave when we came so far!?" Naruto's hyper voice rang through the large room. Ennaka jerked he head up to see that the new proctor of the third exam was asking people if they wanted to surrender and leave.

"Because these matches are one-on-one. And there are likely chances that some of you might get killed." the proctor said.

   A sole hand rose among the Genin. Ennaka looked at the guy. Then her eyes widened. No! That couldn't be Kabuto! Kabuto was Sasori's spy for Orochimaru! Ennaka had met him once or twice. His team was on the left of her, right next to her actually!

"K-Kabuto!?" She stuttered in a whisper. He glanced over at her and furrowed his brow questionally. "It's me! Ennaka! Remember me?" She said itchingher arms. Kabuto's eyes brightened.

"Oh yes, I remember. Itachi's little shadow..." Kabuto sneered. Ennaka felt her mouth twitch. Sometimes Kabuto really got on her nerves. But why was he here? He wasn't a Konoha ninja, last time she looked. Why was he here? Did he know about Orochimaru? Had Sasori sent him? She was just about to ask, but then he turned his back to her and exited stopping to exchange a word with one of his teammates. When he past Naruto and the rest of Team Seven, he glaced at them quickly and gave a fake smile. Ennaka narrowed her eyes. The little rat...

"First, we'll select a name at random using this computer." A man said with the bags under his eyes said. It was really grossing her out. he coughed a bit as the computer began to roll in the names quickly. Someone stopped it, and the match landed on Sasuke and some other guy that Ennaka noticed to be on Kabuto's team. Ennaka glanced at Sasuke nervously. Could he battle with that mark?

 "Please move up to these balconies to watch the match." The man instructed. Ennaka leaned to Tetsu and whispered, "I'm going with Temari and the others. Is that okay?" Tetsu nodded solemly and followed Naruto up the other flight of staris while Ennaka refrained behind Kankuro. The closer she was to Gaara, the less nervous she felt.

    Before she went up the stairs. She saw Sasuke passing her. Grabbing his sleeve, Ennaka pulled him to her and spun him around so that he was looking her in the eye. "Whatever you do, do NOT use that curse mark, got it? Trust me, I have it too." Sasuke smirked but then looked at her confused. "How did you know?"

   "I pay attention. Now get over there and kick that guys @$$ and bring your cousin some good reputation, would you?" Ennaka said before pushing him into the middle of the room. She climbed up the stairs and took her place  between Temari and Gaara. Things were about to heat up in the Chunin exams...

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

rainbowfox16 on November 27, 2007, 9:08:02 AM

rainbowfox16 on
rainbowfox16BOOM BOOM BOOM!! Knock his @$$ out Sasu!!! *wriggles eagerly* I WANT MOOOORE!!! Oh...Hey Nakki.

Aria: She's obsessed with your cousin....And Gaara....Pitiful.

HEY!! I cant help if they are both soooo hot!!

Lanayru on November 27, 2007, 7:16:24 PM

Lanayru on
LanayruEnnaka: I can't blame you in your fandom of Gaara, but Sasuke? He's such an idiot for going with that gay guy orochimaru or whatever his name is if I didn't get that right! *cringes* Eewwww... he made me look bad!!!
Sasuke: Tsunade knew you were related to me from the start. She's a good Hokage. I want to kill Itachi! I want power!
Ennaka: oh shut up Sasuke! If you wanted to beat Itachi you'd be taking lessons frm me!
Gaara: -_-' why me?