Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 64 - Sasuke Vs. That Other Guy

Ennaka was the newbie in Konoha, and a very mysreious one at that. She lost one of her greatest childhood friendships that haunts her to this day and she's is determined to get it back- even if it kills her.

Chapter 64 - Sasuke Vs. That Other Guy

Chapter 64 - Sasuke Vs. That Other Guy

     Gaara didn't seem to care that she was standing next to him. Which made Ennaka sad. Temari glanced over at them occasionally with a worried look saying with her eyes, "Be careful." Ennaka shot her a glare which she withered under, then returned her attention on Sasuke and that other dude.

"You can do it Sasuke!" She heard Sakura and Ino scream. Ennaka rolled her eyes. What fangirls.

     Tetsu was standing next to Naruto and Lee, watching the battle below that was about to start.

He better not use that mark or I'll rip his arms off and give them to Gaara. Ennaka thought narrowing her eyes at him, the underling he was.

"Why must you be where ever we are?!" Kankuro moaned at her. Ennaka glanced over at him, then walked over and glared so that fear was all that was left on his face.

"What was that?" She hissed.

"Uh.. uh, nothing! Nothing at all!" He said shakily.

"That's what I thought, but just to be sure..." Ennaka snarled and crammed her foot on top of his as hard as she could.

"YEOWCH!" He yelped grabbing his foot and hopping around, "Mommy!!! Er, Uncle! ... Wait... they're both dead..." Kankuro said softly.

"Damn straight." Ennaka said returning to her place just in time to see the match begin. Sasuke wasn't doing to well... He was pretty beat up from his travels here and the Curse Mark wasn't proving to help. just a burden in battle. The other guy wasn't exactly good, well, compared to herself and Gaara, he would be no match of course. She glanced over at her "friend." He seemed very intent and dissapionted.

"What's the matter Gaara-sama?" She asked. Even though she knew the answer.

"... I was expecting a better fight from him." Gaara hissed softly.

"Tch, that's Sasuke for ya. He's nothing special to sniff at." Ennaka said with a shrug. Then, a little softly she added, "If he was so special, why didn't Itachi take him to Akatsuki instead of me?"

"Hn." Gaara said, hearing her whisper.

"So, Temari..." Ennaka started, not wanting to diturb Gaara anymore, "How's Suna been?"

"Shh! I'm trying to watch!" She said gazing intently down at the battle. Ennaka slumped her shoulders. Why was Sasuke so special? She was awesomer than him. Hell, she had a "magical eye!" They should be paying attention to her, not the other Uchiha rat. She nodded to herself, Yep, Sasuke was a rat and Itachi was a weasel. How fitting.. She's a lizard. Ennaka wanted to ask Temari something, but Sasuke's battle seemed to interest them more, so Ennaka let them be and watched with them.

   Sasuke began to kick some serious @$$! He kicked the guy into the air and began beating him sensless! Ennaka smiled and thought to herself. Just as I would expect from my relative...

"Go, Sasuke! Go! Tell that lowlife what Uchiha's all about!" Ennaka cheered as he delivered the severing blow to the opponent's stomach with a powerful kick he called "Lion's Barage". His opponent was dragged off in a stretcher, but soon after, Sasuke swooned and toppled to the ground. Ennaka gasped and flung herself over the rail along with other sensei's, including Kakashi.

"Is he alright? Sasuke?" She asked as medics rushed over to check his pulse.

"He's fine lass, go back to the stands." One of the medics told her.

"Excuse, me, this is my cousin! I need a more reassuring answer than 'fine'! Is he alright?" she repeated.

"It's okay Ennaka. He's just tired." Kakashi said picking up his student.

"That's better. Thank you, Kakashi sensei." She said before returning to the Sand Sibs.

"What the hell!?! You leave us for two seconds and- oh... uh..." Kankuro began to say before Ennaka raised her fist threateningly.

"Is Sasuke okay?" Temari asked.

"Yeah, he's just tired." Ennaka replied, then asked,"Hey, Nii-chan, What animal do I look like to you?"

     Temari blinked. Nii-chan? That was calling her adored sister. Yet, Ennaka wasn't her sister. "Huh?"

"Must I spell it out for you?" Ennaka said with a smirk, "What animal comes to mind when you look at me?" She said seperating her words with pauses.

"Oh, uh..." teamri put a finger to her mouth and looked at her, "A... black and white wolf with violett eyes. Why?" She said.

"Oh, I was just thinking... If Itachi's a weasel, and Sasuke's a rat... Then what does that make me?"

"It's not like you to disregard your family, Ennaka."Baki said, who had been behind them the whole time.

"Yeah... But lately, I've just.. Been thinking how much Sasuke looks like his brother.. It gets me angry... Nakki's angry.. Nakki's very angry..." She hissed as she watched Kakashi carry Sasuke away.

"tch, whatever." Kankuro mumbled. "I think you look more like a mole."

"Excuse me?" Ennaka asked him raising an eyebrow, "Would you like to repeat that?"

"Nope." Kankuro said crossing his arms.

"Shut up, all of you." Gaara hissed. They all became quiet as the computer began racing names across the screen. it stopped and landed on Shino and a guy named Zaku.

"Oh boy.. It's Shino... This will be quite.. weird." Ennaka said as Shino took his place on the battlegrounds.

 Another boy jumped down. His arms were bandged up in slings.

"Heh, that's kinda unfair." temari said looknig down at the pair, "His arms are broken."

"Oh well, it makes it all the more interesting." Ennaka said with a shrug.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

rainbowfox16 on December 2, 2007, 11:53:20 AM

rainbowfox16 on
rainbowfox16*grins* LOVED THAT FIGHT!!! GO SHINOOOOO!!!

Aria:...I thought you liked Sasuke?

I do. But Shino is mysterious. I love a good mystery.

Aria: -_-'

Lanayru on December 2, 2007, 7:29:01 PM

Lanayru on
LanayruHave you watched the abridged series? If so, then must be laughing your @$$ off, caz this is what i'm using for refrence to Shino's fight.
If not, then click here and watch them all! XD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDJAiF4wGes