Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 65 - Akatsuki Matters And A New Mission For Kemuri

Ennaka was the newbie in Konoha, and a very mysreious one at that. She lost one of her greatest childhood friendships that haunts her to this day and she's is determined to get it back- even if it kills her.

Chapter 65 - Akatsuki Matters And A New Mission For Kemuri

Chapter 65 - Akatsuki Matters And A New Mission For Kemuri

"Whaaaaaaaat..!?" Was all Kemuri could say when Ibiki Morino mentioned his theory. "I'm sorry, but are you saying that my student is an... An... Akatsuki infiltraitor?"

        Ibiki shook his head solemly, "There's no other explination, is there? Ennaka knows alot about these people, even the ones from other countries. She knows them all. Even Orochimaru's there."

"Ororchimaru!? Listen Ibiki, I know my student, and I would've figured out all ready if she was an infiltraitor." The man slammed his hands on one of the desks, "And Ennaka would never do such a thing! Her best friend, that Gaara kid, is a Jinjuriki! What makes you think she would betray him?!" Kemuri shouted.

     Ibiki remained untainted by this news and remained monotoned, "The Sand Ninja's power... Of Shukaku, are deadly... He's ruthless that is for sure. Bloodthirsty if I may put it that way." He paused, "What if Ennaka thinks of him as a threat? A danger to society? I'm sure the Akatsuki have the power to brainwash her into thinking that."

"No! No, no, no, no, NO!!" Kemuri said biting his lip. "Never! She hates people that try to use her. She goes literally insane! I saw this when we went to Suna! She hates the Kazekage! She wants to kill him and paint his blood on her fingers! I'll bet on my life that's what she wants to do!"

"And Gaara is the Kazekage's son. Wouldn't it be sweet revenge to kill that son?" Ibiki asked raising an eyebrow.

"Never... She'd never do that to Gaara. She'll try with all of her heart to try and change Gaara. She ended up in the hospital for it. I swear, that girl will go to great lengths for that kid. She'll do anything... Anything." He said slamming his fist on the desk.

"Would you like to see the picture she drew?" Ibiki asked taking out her test amonst the other papers.

"Let me see it." Kemuri gulped, extending his hand. The man with the scarred face handed it to him. Kemuri looked at the back and let his eyes gaze at the wanted criminals from near and far. Itachi Uchiha, terrorist bomber of The Stone village: Deidara, Kisame Hoshigaki, a missing-nin from the Mist Village, Sasori of the Red Sand, a Waterfall ninja: Kakuzu, they were all there. The rest were unknown to him. But he did see one of them, that had a Rain ninja headplate with a line scratched through it, a traditional Akatsuki trademark. He had peircings all over his face, and near him, there was a line drawn out that pointed to a name. And that name, was the one she kept reciteing in their adventures in Suna: Pain. Pain, that one Rain Ninja that she kept threatening, Pain, the goal of her kill, Pain, the reason for her hate of rain. Pain... Pain... Pain... It rang through his head, showing him memories of Ennaka in her blood-thirsty state. Her eyes clouded with her hate. Hachuu by her side eating dead corpses. Kemuri shuddered and thrusted the paper back to Ibiki, "I can't handle it," He said placing his hand on his forehead, "It's too much to bear."

"Very well." Ibiki took the paper and put it back into it's place with the rest of the papers, "We're going to tell Lord Hokage at once, and then take her in for questioning. Is that clear, Kemuri Kaen?"

"I don't think we should interrupt the Chunin Exams for this matter. And while I'm at it, I guess I should tell you what the Kazekage said when we went there," Kemuri said bringing his voice down to a whisper. Ibiki looked at him, his eyes burrowing thorugh his spirits. "The Kazekage wants Ennaka back in the Sand Village after the Chunin Exams. For what reason? I'm not too sure. I just know that Ennaka has lived there for a period of time, and the Kazekage declares her his own Ninja. He says that her rightful place is in Suna. I told him to complain to the Hokage, but I haven't heard any word from him either." Kemuri said, his eyes drifting. "I don't want to stop teaching her... I like it actually. She's almost like family. And I really don't like accepting the fact that she might... Be an Akatsuki subornate. But if it's true..."

"We'll try everything we can for her. And you know who was good with bringing back memories and erasing them, don't you?"

"Please don't mention her." Kemuri pleaded, "It breaks my heart."

"We all know how much you loved her. I'm pretty sure you believe she's still alive."

"That's a very unlikely case. But I do belive Kitty is alive." Kemuri replied with his eyes watering.

"Ennaka reminds me of her personallity." Ibiki said with a slight smile, "Very, very loud."

 Kemuri met his eyes with Ibiki's, his own eyes leaking tears, "Yeah.. That's why I like having her around. Ennaka even settled in Kitei's house. That really suprised me. Man, I hope she's alright... I'd be broken if they really found out she died. But I really do think Kitei is somewhere safe. Maybe she will come back one day..."

"Well, either that, or you're going to have to look for her." Ibiki smirked and placed a rugged hand on the young man's shoulder, "Just between you and me... Your next mission will be to find Kitei. And if you succeed... Either bring her back, or find her status and figure a way to contact her. Along with that, we're going to use Kitty's herbs and medicine to use on Ennaka so she'll reveal her past entirely and how she met up with these thugs." Ibiki said tapping the papers. "I'm betting Itachi brought her there... But we'll still need to know how she got to Suna. And something tells me she won't give up her personal life without a fight. So to spare the world, we're going to take a shortcut and let her have a wiff of Kitty's jutsu. How does that sound?" Ibiki asked.

  Kemuri was dumbfounded. Him? Out to find his beloved friend? And have a chance to figure out who Ennaka really is?! How could he refuse!?!? "I'll do it!" He exclaimed jumpin gout of his chair so fast that it made it tip over. "I'll search all the Five Great Nations if I have too! Anything for Kitty-kun!" He said with his eyes sparking with determination.

"You'll leave after the Chunin Exams." Ibiki said going back to monotone, "Until then, focus on your team. You might want to get your @$$ down there, the matches have already started."

"Yes! You're right!" Kemuri said walking out of the room, "Tell whoever assigned this mission that I said 'Thanks!' a gazillion times!" Kemuri closed the door and rushed down to the arena. Two kids were already starting to fight. He regonized Shino and the other kid was a Sound Ninja. He caught sight of Tetsu on the right stands and began climbing the stairs to him. But... Where was Ennaka?

"Kemuri-sensei!" Tetsu called rushing over to him, "Where have you been?!"

"Upstairs talking." Kemuri said, trying to contain his excitement and worry, "Where's Gyou and Ennaka?" He asked looking down the balcony.

     At the mention of Gyoumaru's name, Tetsu became quiet. "Gyou's... In the infirmery... possibly.." He couldn't get out the rest of the words. They were stuck in the back of his mouth, unable to present themselves.

"Possibly what?" Kemuri asked with wide eyes. It was not Tetsu who answered, but Kureni. A new Jounin and sensei of Kiba, Hinata and Shino. "He might die." She said walking up to them.

"WHAT!?" Kemuri shouted, not really caring if everyone heard him. Eyes turned and locked on the man, and Kemuri began sweating under all the attention, "What do you mean he's dying!? He's not even my student!" Kemuri said pulling on his hair in frustration, "What would Kaiyou say?!"

"Kemuri, calm down!" Asuma called, "I'm sure Gyoumaru will pull through. He's a strong kid. He'll live."

"I hope you guys are right..." Kemuri groaned, "Anyway, where's Ennaka?"

"Take a wild guess, hot shot." Kureni snapped pointing over to the other side where Ennaka was, in her place next to Gaara and Temari. She was staring at them timidly.

"I should've known she'd be wih them..." Kemuri said. There was a long pause, then he asked with a sigh. "Hey, Tetsu?"

"Yes sensei?" Tetsu replied.

"Do you think... Ennaka likes it here in Konoha? Or do you think she'd be happier in Suna with Gaara and Temari and Kankuro?"

"Well... As far as I'm concerned and that I know, " Tetsu began, "Ennaka is fond of them. And she considers them more of her family than she considers Sasuke." Tetsu slumped his shoulders and began to say in a small voice, "But what she wants the most is Gaara. He was her only real friend, as what she's told me. And he wasn't always a cold-hearted killer. Ennaka is very determined to get that old Gaara back... Even if it kills her. As for Temari, I've heard her call Temari 'Nii-chan' before. So she sees Temari in a sisterly veiw. As for Kankuro... I'm not too sure she likes him very much..."

"I do like Kankuro to a degree... It's just he's... like an annoying brother. It's siblingly love." They heard Ennaka's voice echo in their heads. "And To answer your question, Pyro sensei, I love it in Konoha. I don't want to go back to Suna with the Kazekage. But if he were to suddenly die, (at my feet of course) I'd love to go back to Suna with Gaara. But right now, Gaara doesn't seem to want anything to do with me. I'd rather just live in Konoha and try to convince Gaara to change to the point I won't have to worry about him and his safety..."

"Isn't that what his sand stuff is for?" Tetsu asked.

"... Shukaku won't always be there for him. I don't trust that raccoon for two seconds flat. His sand isn't all high and mighty like it seems to be. There are weaknesses that... 'people' can get through. I know them." Ennaka replied, emphazizing the word "people".

      Honestly, Kemuri was so happy, he felt like bouncing off the wall in firey aura! He felt like a rocket! Ennaka wanted to stay here! She wanted to stay in Konoha with them! Bah, Ibiki and his 'Ennaka's in the Akatsuki" crap! Ennaka would never work for Itachi! Never, ever, never! Ennaka was his first student. His only student. And he wasn't about to lose her anytime soon! He my only be in an early age of twenty-one, but losing Ennaka made him feel like he was fifty! He'd have to start taking youth lessons from Gai if that happened! And Kemuri, really, REALLY didn't want that at all!

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

rainbowfox16 on December 7, 2007, 6:18:15 AM

rainbowfox16 on
rainbowfox16*laughs* Wow. I think Nakki is soooo cool!! I wish I'd come up with her....TT_TT

Lanayru on December 7, 2007, 8:07:59 AM

Lanayru on
LanayruI spent a long time think up about her. and just to give you a rough idea, I've made and remade Ennaka over four times. my original wasn't related to Sasuke, and had a pet wolf named Nakree. My second one was the same, but from my own village called Villaeg hidden in Shadows and without the wolf. That didn't last long. But I kept the village, then added the two tailed Nibi with her, then I relized that didn't fit. Then, I created the Ennaka I have now.
But my main goal, was to create a character that would be anatimicly possible to fit in the anime that made sense. Not like those fangirls that make up, oh, i don't know, like Naruto's half "sisters". Ennaka made sense becuase Itachi wouldn't kill a valuable member of his Clan that had such an eye like Ennaka's. And as most fans believe he joined Akatsuki before he killed family. Akatsuki Leader could've ordered Itachi to bring her with him. Most fans don't try to make their OC's make sense in a way they would be possible that it would make perfect sense in the anime. Like people who alter Gaara's personality just for their own OC's purpose. I don't do that. At least, I try my hardest. >.<
(Wow... This is long... O.O)