Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 67 - Shino Vs. Zaku

Ennaka was the newbie in Konoha, and a very mysreious one at that. She lost one of her greatest childhood friendships that haunts her to this day and she's is determined to get it back- even if it kills her.

Chapter 67 - Shino Vs. Zaku

Chapter 67 - Shino Vs. Zaku

    The crowd watch nervously in anticipation for the match to begin. Even so, Ennaka wasn't focused on the events below as the match began and Shino mumbled, "Isn't this kinda unfair? I mean, I'm fighting a guy with no arms."

"What, you afraid to fight me?!" Zaku exclaimed, swinging his slinged arms around.

"No, that's not it..." Shino said calmly, tapping his cheek. A swam of bugs suddenly crawled out of three holes on each side of his mouth. And he raised his sleeve to send out even more. They created a black mass on his arms, scattering through he air like flies.

"Ew! That's gross!" Temari said grimacing, "There's bugs coming out of him!"

"I think I'm gonna be sick..." Kankuro groaned, holding his head.

     On the other side of the arena, Rock Lee and Neji stood, holding on to the railing, transfixed on the match below.

"Are there bugs inside him, Neji?" Lee asked, not looking at his rival.

 Neji, replied, "Let me see... Byakugan!" Veins pulse into his eyes, and he looked at Shino intensly. He saw his bone structure and covering the whole skeleton were bugs. Lots and lots of bugs. "They're living inside him alright! He has holes in him where the escape!" Neji told the underling.

"Gross!" TenTen moaned sticking out her tounge.

  Everyone gave their opinions on how nasty they thought it was, and the battle raged on. Zaku was now surrounded with an army of bugs, and Shino was explaining what he would do.

"If you attack the bugs, I'll attack you. If you attack me, my bugs will attack and eat you. Watcha gonna' do?"

 Zaku looked around nervously looking from the bugs to Shino. He sighed, then he began to force his arms out of the sling. They twitched and were unstable, not used to being moved in such an ingured state. People began to look around suprised. Zaku held out each arm, one facing Shino, the other facing the bugs. "I can still use my arms!" They noticed that in each palm there was a small hole. "With my hands, I can make ultra sonic sound waves! You stand no chance!" And as Zaku said this, Shino moved swiftly and quickly. So fast that Zaku didn't know what hit him. In an insant, Shino was behind the boy's back, with his little army of bugs trailing around him.

  Zaku growled, then released the engergy in his arms. (I don't know what happens!!!! @.@) But, nothing came. there was no attack, only this eerie silence before, BOOM! Zaku was sent crashing to the floor with smalll holes in his arms.

"While you chated on, I put bugs inside of your arms. They cloged up you sound, making the pressure squeeze out through your arms." Shino said softly.

"Shino wins." The proctor said. Shino left he stage and joined his team while the medical Ninjas carried Zaku out on a stretcher.

     Everyone was silent as Shino walked past them all. No one spole to him, or congratulated him. They were all too stunned to do anything.

"That... Was creepy." Kankuro commented.

"... Ew." Was all Temari had to say.

"That's Shino for ya'" Ennaka sighed tiredly, "I hope it's my match soon. Or else I just might sleep through the whole thing."

"Who do you want to fight?" Baki asked her.

"I would like to kick the crap outta Neji to show that @$$-tard who's top dog around here!" Ennaka hissed, "That guy really gets on my nerves. What about you Temari, Kankuro? Who would you like to fight?" She asked, turning her head to them.

"I don't know. someone who isn't hard, yet not too easy." Temari replied thoughtfully.

"I don't care, as long as I get to hurt something." Kankuro growled.

"Who knows, you might fight me, Kankuro." Ennaka laughed, "I'll kick your @$$ in two seconds flat!"

"You would not!" Kankuro argued.

"Would to!" Ennaka returned.

 Just then, the computer began to roll names again. Everyone fell silent and watched as the names began to slow, until it landed on Kankuro and some other guy that Ennaka remembered to be on Kabuto's "Team".

"HA! I don't have to fight you!" Kankuro roared at her in laughter.

" What, were you scared that you would have to?" Ennaka sneered.

"No!" Kankuro shouted, "But watch me kick @$$!" He swung down and landed squarely on the battlefeild. The other person did too and the proctor looked at them both before saying, "Let the match begin!"

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

rainbowfox16 on December 16, 2007, 7:31:49 AM

rainbowfox16 on
rainbowfox16Tch. That sissy Kanku is sooooo annoying. *mutters* He really should stop wearing Temari's makeup...

Lanayru on December 17, 2007, 7:35:43 PM

Lanayru on
LanayruTemari: What?! Is what the fans say true?! Are you two really wearing my makeup?!
Kankuro: NO! Of course not, we'd never do such a girly thing, right Gaara? (He better say yes!)
Gaara: ...

rainbowfox16 on December 19, 2007, 7:23:42 AM

rainbowfox16 on
rainbowfox16It's so true Temi!! I saw them myself!! *pulls out a digital camera and shows a pic of Gaara and Kanku using her makeup* SEE!!

Lanayru on December 19, 2007, 8:33:20 AM

Lanayru on
LanayruEnnaka: I always knew you two were such girls.
Gaara: *glare*
Ennaka: Except you Gaara, of course.
Temari: *beating Kankuro sensless* HOW DARE YOU! NO WONDER MY LIPSTICK WAS GONE! >:(