Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 69 - He Lives!

Ennaka was the newbie in Konoha, and a very mysreious one at that. She lost one of her greatest childhood friendships that haunts her to this day and she's is determined to get it back- even if it kills her.

Chapter 69 - He Lives!

Chapter 69 - He Lives!

     After her little chat with Sasuke, Ennaka made her way over to gyoumaru who was breathing heavily, with sweat sliding down his face. His blue headwrap had been removed, and without it, he looked exactly like his brother. A white washcloth was applied to his forehead to keep his tempurature under control.

Ennaka sighed and sat on the side of his bed, resting her chin on her fists. Why couldn't he just wake up? This was scaring her more than anything. They had been through alot. Fighting the Rain Ninja, breaking the dam, traveling back to suna, saving Hachuu, traveling back, taking the first half of the Chunin Exam. It seemed hard to let him go if he was going.

     Something grabbed her arm and a voice shouted to her suprise, "Gotcha!" She jumped in suprise with a squeal.

Spinning her head to the body connected to the hand, she saw Gyoumaru, eyes still shut, with a smirk drawn across his face. She blinked for a few moments to make sure she was seeing things correctly. But all became clear when Gyoumaru opened his eyes still wearing his grin. "I thought I'd never get to do that!"

"... G-Gyou... Maru? You're... Okay?" She stuttered, trying to take all of this in at once.

"Of course I'm okay!" He laughed, "That pervert wasn't going to kill me with a small sting like that!"

   Ennaka rolled her eyes then frowned in annoyance. Looking down at him she asked, "How long have you been awake?"

"Eh, a couple hours." He said.

"That means you were awake when I was talking to Sasuke, right?"

"Uh-huh."

    Ennaka nodded and became silent for a moment before turning and hitting him on the head.

"Owch! What was that for!?!" He asked rubbing his head.

"That was for scaring me." She said then hit him again, "That was for worring me to death!"

"Sorry!" He groaned.

"Too late for apology!" Ennaka sniffed.

"... What about forgivness?" Gyoumaru asked.

"You're starting to catch Tetsu's funny... Yes, I forgive you." Ennaka sighed. "Now that you're awake, can you take part in the rest of the Chunin Exams?"

"Nope. The doctors say I have to stay in the hospital. Even after this. They would transport me now, but with Orochimaru's gang on the loose, they wouldn't dare." Gyoumaru explained.

"Tetsu's gonna be happy you're awake. I can't wait to tell him." Ennaka said.

"Hey, did your round go okay?" he asked her.

"What do you mean my round? Oh! You mean for the Third Task! I haven't gotten to my round yet." She replied.

"Huh. Well, I wish you luck when it does happen."

"Thanks."  Ennaka smiled then got up off the bed and said, "Well, I'm gonna go back down. Don't die on us, ya' hear?"

"I won't." Gyoumaru giggled.

"Good. At least I can relax. Standing next to Gaara makes me nervous already!"

"You're standing next to Gaara? Why?" He asked.

".... When we were much younger... I made a promise to him. I told him I was going to come back to Suna and protect him... I wish I could say I kept that promise."

"You... Feel pretty bad about that... Don't you?" Gyoumaru commented.

"No, I happy about it." Ennaka said sarcasticly. "Anyway, After I left him... I feared to return out of my phobia of my past. When our paths did cross again, he was different. I don't what happened to him. But I'm determined to get him back to his old self."

"Well... Good luck."

"Yeah, see ya."

"Bye."

    And wwith that, Ennaka returned down to the arena just intime to see Sakura and Ino punch each other, knocking both of them out.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

rainbowfox16 on December 24, 2007, 1:26:59 PM

rainbowfox16 on
rainbowfox16Hehehe. I remember that sissy fight. It was sooooo stupid!! Gawd. Even Hinata put up a better fight.

Lanayru on December 24, 2007, 11:09:03 PM

Lanayru on
Lanayrubasicaly all they did was argue throughout the whole battle.
"sasuke's mine, I hate you, I've always hated you, flashback, we used to be friends, flashback, punch, kick, stupid whimpy attacks, sasuke, i'm gonna win!"
Count how many times there was a real attack in that little thing above. I bet thats how much they fought with taijutsu and ninjutsu and genjutsu combined throughout that entire fight.
And that, my friend, is why Ennaka did not want to watch it. ^_____^