Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 70 - An Unknown Plot

Ennaka was the newbie in Konoha, and a very mysreious one at that. She lost one of her greatest childhood friendships that haunts her to this day and she's is determined to get it back- even if it kills her.

Chapter 70 - An Unknown Plot

Chapter 70 - An Unknown Plot

          Ennaka cocked her head with confusement. Sakura and Ino were actually fighting?! That was a first! Ussually those two were major wusses who would cry over a broken nail. Ennaka rolled her eyes; That punch wasn't even that hard, yet they fell unconscious. Weaklings!!!! As Kankuro would say.

      Ennaka clambered up the right staircase where Pyro sensei and Tetsu were standing. She greeted them with a curt nod, as Sakura and Ino were taken to saftey by their sensei's. Ennaka gripped the rusty hand rail, taking her place next to Tetsu, saying cheerfully, "Y'know, Tetsu, Gyoumaru's awake." He turned to her, atonished, and blinked for a couple seconds before Pyro sensei asked, "Excuse me?"

"Gyou's alive, awake, and well on the way to recovery." Ennaka repeated, grinning.

"Ya' mean, the little squirt's not gonna die? Kaiyou's not gonna kill me?! WOOHOOO!!!" Kemuri shouted, his whole voice echoing around the arena. People began to stare blankly at him, growling their disaproval of his noise. "I can't believe it!" He continued, "I'll be able to go home to tell Kaiyou that his lil' sports aren't dead! Oh I knew I wasn't gonna die!"

 "Sensei, He's still not able to do the rest of the Exam." Ennaka proclaimed the bad news. Tetsu sgihed in dissapointment and gazed at the ground, "He's going to be okay though. At least rejoice that he's alive." Ennaka told them.

"Oh I'm rejoicing all right! YIPPEEE!!!" Kemuri began to dance in circles, ignoring Kakashi's glares of prostest.

     Ennaka stared at him, appalled to call him her sensei, then said, "Yeah, now that I've been the angel that's delivered the Good News, I'm gonna go back to Nii-san- I mean Temari."

"Whatever, man." Tetsu snorted. "Just don't get in trouble, ya' hear?"

"What are you now,  my mother?" Ennaka replied, "I know how to deal with Gaara, don't worry about it." she said rolling her eyes.

"You know better than we do." Tetsu commented.

     Ennaka left the conversation at that and decended down the staircase to the other side, in just enough time to see the names rolling on the computer again. As she past the sensei of the Sound Ninja, Ennaka couldn't help but stare at him for a few moments. Something about him just tweaked her memory. And it hit her. "Orochimaru..." She hissed with rage, ressisting the urge to fling herself into battle. "I thought I saw the last of you in the Forest of Death..." she said quietly.

"... You're of the clever sort, aren't we?" He replied, bearing a grin only Orochimaru could give, "You really are Itachi's little shadow."

"I am not Itachi's little shadow!" Ennaka roared, but not loudly. "Why does everyone say that?! What about me makes me 'Itachi's little shadow', hm?!"

"You definantly don't have his temperment. What happened to the quiet little Ennaka I used to know? The one who tormented from the shadows? I've heard many a nicknames for you, you know. Would you like to hear the one Sasori gave you?" Orochimaru said with amusement in his voice.

      Ennaka's face softened at the mention of Sasori's name. He really was the only one who understood her hate for Pain and Itachi. Narrowing her eyes to slits, Ennaka hissed, "What did Sasori-senpai call me?"

"The Tormentor." Orochimaru chuckled, "He never stopped talking about you and your hate for Akatsuki. I understand you have the same goal as Sasuke-kun, is that correct?"

"Mind your own buisness, Snake Man." Ennaka retorted, "My goals are of a different perspective than that of Sasuke's."

       Orochimaru glared at her for a moment, then said, "If it is of your intrests not to serve me, then mark my words. Your family name will be diminished to nothingness. Sasuke will be mine in a matter of terms." Orochimaru said cooly, "You will either pity your kin and come to me, or he will hunt you down and kill you under my command. This time, there will be no Itachi, or Sasori to protect you."

"In your dreams. Sasuke will never join you." Ennaka grunted. "I don't know why your here, or what your planning... But whatever it is, I'll find a way to stop it. But now, I believe I'll enjoy the rest of the Chunin Exams." Ennaka left, not waiting for his reply and returned to Temari and Gaara. She ignored and passed Kankuro without a comment.

"Who were you talking too?" Temari asked.

"Eh, some weirdo who thinks he's all that." Ennaka shrugged.

     Then, the computer stopped on two names: Temari vs. TenTen. They gazed at the screen for a moment, before Ennaka looked at her Sisterly model. "Looks like I'm up!" Temari smirked. Ennaka watched her jump down to the battle feild, still wearing her threatening smile.

"If there's one thing for sure about Temari, she really knows how to intimidate her foes!" Kankuro murmured.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment