Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 73 - Huh, Wait... What?!

Ennaka was the newbie in Konoha, and a very mysreious one at that. She lost one of her greatest childhood friendships that haunts her to this day and she's is determined to get it back- even if it kills her.

Chapter 73 - Huh, Wait... What?!

Chapter 73 - Huh, Wait... What?!

      Ennaka looked at everyone. even Gaara seemed to be intrigued with the situation. But... that can't happen. We're on the same team! Ennaka thought, glancing at the Hokage to see if he would agree with her thoughts. He just looked at her with a serious expression and nodded.

"Lord Hokage, you can't do that! They're on the same team!" Anko protested.

"Actually, they're not." The old man said, "We have not proven that Kaiyou's dead, therefore making the Kyougi's a seprate team from Ennaka. She's still eligable to fight him."

"I still say this is wrong... But you're the judge here and I won't complain."

"Next match...." Hayate called, "Ennaka Vs. Tetsu. Take your places."

     Ennaka glanced around then slowly jumped over  the rail. Tetsu did the same, a bit more slowly. They stood facing each other, both with regret in their eyes. I never wanted this... Ennaka whined within herself. She bit her lip, nervous and worried. But she knew that she had to fight if she wanted to be a Chunin.

Her stradegy came quickly to her and she relaxed her shoulders, confident her plan would work.

"Begin."  The procter said, steping back.

     Tetsu took a fighter's stance, but before any of them attacked, Ennaka sighed and said, "Hey, Tetsu, lets shake hands and make this a fair fight." she offered, sticking out her hand. Tetsu glanced at her hesitantly, watching her hand as if he never saw it before. Looking back at her face, he gave her a hallf smile and put his hand in hers.

     Ennaka's eyes flickered to mischeivous and she gripped his hand tightly. Before Tetsu could figure out what she was going to do, Ennaka tensed her arm and pulled him off the ground, flipping him over her head. As he was coming down to the ground, she struck out with her foot into his back. She was hoping she got his head, to make him unconscious, but she missed her mark.

"Why you little double crossing wyrm!" Tetsu hissed as he staggered up from the ground.

"A good Ninja has trust for his or her teammates. You trusted me." Ennaka smirked, "And your faith in me almost got you to lose conscious. You're lucky I missed."

"Alright, you got me that time. I shouldn't take your title lightly. The Deceptionist.... Heh, suits you." Tetsu growled in amusement. 'but no more games! Ninja art,  Chameleon Shadow Jutsu!" He cried. Suddenly, Tetsu's body began to fade until he was virtually invisable. Ennaka looked around puzzeled, then said aloud, "You idiot. You forgot one little detail about me! Sharingan!" Ennaka shouted. Both of her eyes became red with the black designs etching in her iris. Scanning the area, she saw the faint outline of Tetsu to her left. Ennaka bi her thumb and creted multiple hand signs before she placed her palm to the ground, "Summoning!"

    There was a puff and near her was a small black spirit with several eyes covering it's body. She made her eyes go normal and summoned another spirit. It was small and on it's stomach was a sad face. The spirit moaned and folded it's tiny arms and sat on the ground. Ennaka felt the summoning spirit generating more chakra for her.

     Her blood itched. Someting was coming.... Ennaka looked at the black spirit with many eyes and followed it's gaze to behind her. Spinning around, Ennaka folded her hands again and breathed out several tounges of flames. They flew all around, scorching whatever they touched. There was a yelp and Ennaka saw Tetsu get singed by the fire. But in that moment, he vanished in a puff of smoke, replaced by a rock.

"Ugh... Substitution." Ennaka grumbled. Where did that kid go? She thought glancing around.

"Boo!" she heard a voice call from behind. Turning, she saw Tetsu charging at her. As he got nearer, he lifted his fist and slugged her in the gut. The sudden attack had startled her greatly. So much, that her body felt like it was on fire! As she was hit, her spirits vanished, for she had lost control. Why was he body doing this? All  this energy was being concentrated  in this one spot... Her neck. Ennaka skidde to the ground and stayed there twitching.

"Is that all? C'mon Ennaka I know you can do better." Tetsu taunted.

   A growl errupted in her throat... And she felt her rage boil to the brink of spilling. Why did she feel like this?! What was going on!? Glancing at the Sand Ninjas, she saw Kankuro smiling confidently, thinking that she had lost, and Temari was glaring down at her with dissaproval. Gaara was even looking more unentertained than usual.

   Suddenly, she felt her seal go wild and burn her skin. She shuddered and staggered to her feet, not knowing what was happening. The only thing she knew, was that she was mad, and wanted to spill blood. 

    Her skin began to change color until she was shaded in a dark maroon. Her hair began to change it's shade to silver, and her nails began to extend an inch. Spikes poked out on the back of her hands and three more thrusted out on her forehead.  Extra skin on her arms and ankles began to harden until she had fins, harder than iron, protruding from her forearms and ankles. She blinked until her eyes agusted to slitted pupils and yellow eyes. She opened her mouth and roared, flashing her fangs.

   Tetsu took a step back, not knowing what was happening. Ennaka whiped the blood from her mouth and placed her palm on the ground once more to summon the Three Lizard Samurai Trio. They growled and snapped, saliva dripping from their mouths.

"... Get him." Ennaka hissed. They squealed in glee, and charged at Tetsu. But before they reached him, he faded again. Disapearing into the shadows. "They will smell you out." Ennaka growled, ignoring everyone who looked at her with distain. Ennaka fell on all fours and barked/hissed while her lizards glanced around the arena.

"What is going on?!" Kakashi asked along with other sensei's. "Kemuri, what is that technique?!" Asuma asked.

   But all Kemuri could do was shake his head in disbelief and confusement, muttering, "What is she doing!?"

"What the-?" Kankuro gasped as Ennaka blocked a shuriken thrown by Tetsu. It bounced off her fins with a CLANK! and didn even dent the surface.

"Oh my God.... What is that?!" Temari said looking down, her eyes blinking in shock.

"... Hn. Nakki's not herself." Gaara hissed. "Something is terribly wrong with her."

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment