Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 74 - Dragon Girl

Ennaka was the newbie in Konoha, and a very mysreious one at that. She lost one of her greatest childhood friendships that haunts her to this day and she's is determined to get it back- even if it kills her.

Chapter 74 - Dragon Girl

Chapter 74 - Dragon Girl

     Gyoumaru sighed as he sat in the bed with blank white sheets. Sitting here was so boring knowing what action was going on below him. Suddenly, one of the medics came in the room, carrying a T.V. Gyoumaru stared in confusement as he began to set it up on a counter right in front of the paitents. Sasuke stirred from his sleep to figure out what all the noise was.

"Whats all this about?" Sasuke muttered.

     The medical Ninja did not reply, but kept at his work until he turned on the machine to show a battle taking place. Finally, he turned to them and smiled, "Lord Hokage asked me to set up a moniter for you guys so you could watch the matches."

"Who's fighting now?" Sasuke asked, glancing to Gyou.

     The Ninja was slow to respond and gazed at the ground sheepishly, "Ennaka and Tetsu..." He murmured.

"What?!" Gyoumaru blasted, "But- but-" He began to stutter, but his babbling was cut off by the medic, "I know what you're thinking... and acutaully, until we figure out if your sensei'd alive, you guys are considered seprate teams."

    Gyoumaru slumped back against his pillow, unable to take his eyes off the screen. Ennaka had pulled a fast move on Tetsu, flinging him in the air and kicking his back. It would be just like her to trick him like that. Then, Tetsu was using his Chameleon Shadow Jutsu. That's when things began to stir...

     Ennaka seemed to be going nuts! She had this look in her eyes that made him remember someone... But who? Instead f looking at the battle, Gyoumaru began to glance at the background. He had a pretty good veiw of the Sound Ninja and the Sand Ninjas as well.... Gyoumaru stared at the Sand Ninjas for moments... Why? Who did Ennaka's eyes remind him of?

 .... Gaara! It was Gaara's eyes that had the same murderous rage that Ennaka had. Gyoumaru looked at Sasuke, who was intent on the battle. "Sasuke..." He began, "Ennaka, what do you know about her past?"

"... Not alot." Sasuke replied confidently, "I only know that she, like me, is one of the sole survivers of Uchiha... I've never met her until I graduated from the Academy..."

"Huh, not in your childhood or anything?" Gyoumaru questioned.

"No."

      The Seeker sighed in defeat and returned his eyes to the T.V. screen. What was going on there?! Ennaka was like, transforming or something! She began to grow fins, horns, spikes along her spine and everything! Gyoumaru almost lept out of his skin... That was the form she was in when he saved her from Orochimaru!

"Someone's gotta stop her!" Gyoumaru shouted, "Thats... Not exactly a good thing!"

"What?" Sasuke asked, not really suprised about the form, "What's wrong with her?"

"... It's a result of what orochimaru did to her! She's in great pain right now, and if she keeps it up, she's gonna kill everyone there!" Gyoumaru gasped. "We need to stop the battle!"

*    *    *

   After a while of having the Samurai trio attack Tetsu, and misrably failing to hurt him, Ennaka let them retreat. She'll have to summon someting else... or try a different approach... What if she did "that cursed move".... The one that she had learned along her travels that she swore not to use again...? Hmph, it was worth it. And it was bond to win the match.

     Focusing her chakra evenly around her entire body, Ennaka focused on the form she wished to take... "... Transformation Jutsu...." She hissed.

    From above, she heard Kankuro mutter, "What's a tranformation going to help her do?"

   There was a huge blinding smoke, making everyone sputter and cough. When  it cleared, where Ennaka once stood, was a huge lizard. It was as big as a tiger! On it's back, they noticed wings folded neatly on it's sides. The bownish scales complimented the even darker brown shades along the spine, which was alined with small, spikes, the color of ivory. Bone horns poked out of it's head and deadly sharp teeth showed themselves as the beast let out a deafening roar. Frills were placed on it's snout, neck and along parts of the back.

"Oh, God... Is that a-?" Temari began to say.

"It's a Dragon...." Gaara rasped like two stones grinding on each other.

   The dragon snorted with plumes of smoke escaping it's nostrils. It gave a hiss, snarling and flicking out it's tounge. "You can't hide anymore..." It growled. They found it hard to believe that Ennaka had actually transformed into a dragon... But she had. "My eyes are sharp, had my hearing is increased... and if my senses fail, I'll just huff and puff and burn the whole place down."

   It's yellow eyes flickered with rage and the beast raised it's slender neck, swinging it's small head around to find sight of the dissapearing Tetsu. Suddenly, Ennaka lunged her neck forward and grabbed something. Tetsu's trick faded and he was dangling by his hood, trapped in the monster's grasp.

"Aw, c'mon Ennaka... Aren't you taking this a little to harshly?!" Tetsu asked, strugling to get free.

  She ignored him and sat on her haunches, grabbing the boy with her forearms. She glared at him from slitted pupils and thrusted him in the air. He grunted as gravity began to pull him back to the ground. At that point, Ennaka spread her new leathery wings and flew up in the air, catching him with her back legs. She tossed him around again, this time slapping him in the back with her whip-like tail, sending him crashing to the ground. She dove towards him, and inhaled, feeling her lungs swell with fire, and exhaled the inferno apon Tetsu.

     He jumped out of the way and unlatched his leg pack to grab a few mini shuriken. He threw them at her, and they peirced her wings, making her flying clumsy and akward. "Stupid kid!" she roared. She decended quickly, hissing in total madness.

   Tetsu jumped on her back and held on for dear life as she beganto buck and bellow in prostest. While she focused on throwing him off, Tetsu stealthily put on a paper bomb tag. He finaly lost his grip and fell off her back, almost being slapped by her tail. He saw the bomb light, and before they knew it, KA-BOOM! The tag exploded.

   Ennaka roared and grunted in pain as there was a sharp sting from the explosion. Finally, she veered around and lunged at her attacker, ready to cleave him in two!

"That's enough!"

  She froze, just in time to see a hand inches in front of her snout. Kemuri stood there glaring at her in disgust, and saw Tetsu quivering in fear behind him. She blinked in confusement and her tail twiched in anticipation. Ennaka arched her neck back, and bared her fangs threateningly.

"Ennaka, look at yourself! What are you doing?!" Kemuri scolded, "What are you trying to do, kill him?!"

  She gave a savage hiss before her eyes softened in relization. There was a silence before she returned to her normal appearance. "W-what have...?" she said softly, "What happened?"

"Stop! Everyone freeze!" Anko ordered. She jumped down and approached Ennaka, and grabbed her arm. "You... What happened when you saw Orochimaru?!"

  Ennaka narrowed her eyes and said, "He bit me."

Anko sniffed, "That's what I feared."

"It has no effect on me." Ennaka bragged, "I have a special seal that prevents Orochimaru to give me any curse. Or any snake's poison!"

"By the will of Kemuri Kaen," Hayate said, stepping in between Kemuri and Ennaka, "who stepped in for Tetsu, the winner is Ennaka."

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment