Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 75 - What Have I Done?

Ennaka was the newbie in Konoha, and a very mysreious one at that. She lost one of her greatest childhood friendships that haunts her to this day and she's is determined to get it back- even if it kills her.

Chapter 75 - What Have I Done?

Chapter 75 - What Have I Done?

      Ennaka stood there imobilized and panting. She looked at her hands. They were dirty and bruised. From what, she did not know. She shook her head slowly as if to try to fit everything together. Where was she? What happened?

     Anko still had her firm in her grasp, her eyes narrowed in anger and confusement.

"What... Have I done?" She whisprered softly to herself. What had she done?! The only thing she remembered was kicking Tetsu in the back. Everything else was a blur of pain.

    The frightened girl looked up at the sand Sibs. They seemed... Concerned. Even Gaara had this different look in his eyes. Was it disust? Intrest? Ambition? She couldn't tell. But something had happened during the match. Her eyes grazed to the Sound Ninja. Orochimaru peered with bloodthirsty eyes down at her, clearly impressed with what she had done and shown. Dosu was staring at her, shaking his head slowly from side to side, blinking as if to make sure what he saw was real.

"What happened?!" Ennaka said hoarsly, "Somebody tell me what's going on!"

"Come with me," Anko ordered, "We have... Questions for you." SHe hissed with her brown eyes narrowing to slits.

   Ennaka was shoved along, surrounded by other Konoha shinobi. It made her feel very unconfortable with these many people guarding her. Where they thinking she was going to make a run for it? Pssh, then they were dead wrong. She didn't even know what they were going to do with her! Somebody really had to tell her what she had done!

"Okay, go in here." Anko said, pushing her in a room. There was a desk and two chairs. Ennaka stood in the bare room. Without much color, it seemed.... Dead. Ennaka hugged herself, suprised by how cold it was. The stone tiled floor seemed to glare at her threateningly.

"... We've been waiting for you." Voices exclaimed behind her. She jumped in suprise and turned to see many people walking in the room. One of the was Pyro Sensei. Another was Ibiki, and Anko was hanging right outside the door.

"What do you want?" She asked coldly.

"We want only your time." Ibiki said, sitting on the desk.

"My time? For what? Whats this all about?!" Ennaka asked.

"We need answers from you. Your battle today proved that we need these answers now." Kemuri grunted. Ennaka could tell he was resentedful about the matter. Waves of uncertainty clouded her mind as her eye instinctivly began to react to the emotions around her. "What do you want from me?!" she asked loudly, feeling her mind drift to Gaara's conscious. He wouldn't like it but...

"Tell us," Ibiki asked, fishing something from his trench coat, "Who are these people?"

    The man held out a sheet of paper. Ennaka took it and reconized it as the test from the First Test. She gulped and flipped it over seeing the sketch she drew of Akatsuki. "I drew a picture on the back of my test, so what?" Ennaka grunted, knowing what they wanted.

"What is it now?" Gaara finally responded in an agitated voice.

"I need reassurance. I find you the most conforting somehow."  Ennaka snapped.

"You called me here for this?! You're such a pain."

"Yeah, well, your no picnic either, Gaara." Ennaka retorted sternly, " Just listen to me... Just this once, okay?"

"Fine. What do you want?"

"You know that organization I told you about?"

"Yeah."

"They're inquiring me about them. I have... "friends" there I don't want them to find. Yet, they want answers. What should I do?!"

"Don't know don't care."  Gaara hissed and withdrew from her mind.

    Ennaka mumbled to herself in annoyance. Of course Gaara wouldn't help her! Had she been drunk when she thought of that dumb idea?!

"Ennaka, answer him, please." Kemuri begged.

    The girl jerked awake and looked around. "What? What was the question?!" She asked despratly.

"Who is this?" Ibiki said sternly, pointing at Pain.

"... Pain." Ennaka said with a glare.

"Pain? Who's Pain?" Kemuri asked in anticipation.

"... That guy." Ennaka said pointing to the picture. "I call him Pain."

"Okay, whose's this?" ibiki asked, pointing to Deidara.

   Ennaka sighed and cocked her head, smiling, "That would be a heshe."

"A what?" Anko asked, leaning against the door.

"A he/she. Heshe."

"ugh, this isn't getting anywhere!" Ibiki growled infrustration, "Lets just get down to the point! How do you know these people?! HOw do you know Akatsuki!?!"

"I ain't tellin'." Ennaka scoffed, crossing her arms.

"Why you little spoiled brat!!" Ibiki hissed, slamming his fist on the table, "Why are you being so stubborn!?!"

"Do you think I'm an idiot?" Ennaka asked with a smirk, "Itachi didn't train me to spill every little secret I knew."

"Itachi!? Why do you even care about him!? He KILLED YOUR FAMILY!" Ibiki roared.

"So what? of course I hate him for it, but I'm also grateful. At least he spared me and offered me refuge." Ennaka said, not looking at the man with a bizzilion scars on his face. " Not only that but he trained me along with others."

"OTHERS LIKE WHO!?!!!?" Ibiki yelled.

"Akatsuki." Ennaka said simply with a shrug. "Who else did you think?"

"Oh Dear Lord help me!" Kemuri pleaded quietly.

"Are you a spy for them?" Ibiki asked.

"No."

Do you have any contact with them at all whatsoever?"

"Nuh-uh."

"Are you an inflitraitor?"

"NO!" Ennaka snarled.

"How can we be sure?!" Anko asked, curling her lips in a scowl.

"There are two demons close to me. Closer to me than anyone has been to me before. If I were to have been with Akatsuki... Don't you think I would've called them over here and they would be here by now; killing everybody?" Ennaka said staring at them with a raised eyebrow.

"She kinda has a point..." Anko muttered.

"True..." Ibiki growled.

   Kemuri slumped back in his seat relieved. Well, all that's left is Kitei's herbs and jutsu. He thought with a smile.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

rainbowfox16 on January 3, 2008, 12:37:31 PM

rainbowfox16 on
rainbowfox16*smirks* HAHA!!! Gaara didn't help you!! (laughs mockingly)

Lanayru on January 3, 2008, 7:26:45 PM

Lanayru on
LanayruEnnaka: Oh and like he would help you instead? >:(
Gaara: Nah. At the moment, I only care about me.
Ennaka: *mumble* stupid spoiled little snot-nosed brat. Now I see why kankuro can't stand little kids.