Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 76 - HAHA! They Can't Find Me!

Ennaka was the newbie in Konoha, and a very mysreious one at that. She lost one of her greatest childhood friendships that haunts her to this day and she's is determined to get it back- even if it kills her.

Chapter 76 - HAHA! They Can't Find Me!

Chapter 76 - HAHA! They Can't Find Me!

    I'm so clever. Ennaka thought to herself,  Not only did I fools those noobs, but I got to watch Naruto and Kiba's match! Teehee, copying Tetsu's jutsu came in handy! Maybe that kid's hiding skills aren't that bad! She smirked to herself and trotted around the Sand Ninja.

      Before Anko could lay a hand on her, she had made a clone and dissapeared int othe shadows with Tetsu's Chameleon technique. They had dragged the clone with them for questioning about Akatsuki. Of course she had been able to speak for her clone and all, but then again, Gaara didn't know she was right behind him, yet he didn't want to help her at all. Why was that guy so stubborn?

   Naruto's match had been quite a show! Kiba had went too soft on Naruto and underestimated the orange Ninja. Then Naruto had beaten Kiba to a pulp, pulling a nice trick by tranforming into Akamaru so Kiba was confused as to which one was which. He ended up hitting the wrong one, injuring his precious dog. Naruto kicked him around a bit until Kiba couldn't go on.

  Ennaka couldn't supress her happiness. When this was over they'd have to get some ramen and celebrate! For once, Naruto had been a hardcore, serious fighter instead of a major goofball!

"Hey, Naruto! We're going out for ramen later, okay?!" She shouted down to him. He looked around to see who had called to him, but soon, he gave up and returned to his teammates.

   Baki looked over at her location frowning. She gulped and slipped out of his gaze, so he was staring at the air. Hey, it asn't like she wasn't going tocongragulate Naruto! She had to!

   She sneaked over next to Gaara and put her elbows on the hand rail. She wondered who would be next...

    Gaara glanced her way then averted his gaze in front of him, "Nakki, you can come out of that stupid hiding trick." He rasped.

 Ennaka looked over at him and stuck out her tounge, "I don't wanna." she said softly, "I'm perfectly content with staying invisable, thanks."

"Hn." Gaara sniffed, tilting his chin up slightly. "Your disquise is useless,"

"Tch, think what you want Gaara, as long as the Hokage doesn't know I'm here the better." Ennaka said to him with her voice on the brink of rage.

"I bet evryone know's you're here anyway." Gaara grumbled.

"I wonder where Nakka is." Kankuro asked looking at the entrance doors, "She's been gone for a while..."

"I stand corrected." Gaara sighed.

    Ennaka smiled to herself and thanked Kankuro silently for his stupidity. Nakka had been the nickname Kankuro and Temari had called her since she only accepted Gaara to call her Nakki. She wondered how many nicknames she had. She was already famous in the Sand Village for her deception skills and mind talking powers.  So much, that some of them feared her and came up with rediculous rumors about her. Saying that she could make people go crazy by screwing with their minds. Those idiots.

   Kiba was carried out on a strecher. But on his way out, he passed Hinata, and whispered, "If you fight that Neji guy, forfeit, okay?" He said before they went their seprate ways. Hinata shuddered nervously and bit her lip. Ennaka saw her and suddenly felt sorry for the girl. She couldn't figure out why, though.  Sighing loudly she slumped her houlders and rested her chin on her elbows.

"What are you fussing about now?' Gaara asked, glaring at her.

"Nothing." Ennaka assured, "It's nothing..."

   Why was she feeling a sudden longing to see Sasori? And her brother... He was dead. ennaka shuddered and found herself contradicting that theory. She had this nagging suspition that he was alive... And survived that horrible war. She looked at the Hokage and looked at the people around him. Those were Konoha Ninja... But what was she? Ennaka felt her insides burn as she thought. Where did her loyalties lie? She tried to say Konoha, but in her head and heart, she felt herself say, lier.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

rainbowfox16 on January 5, 2008, 8:45:03 AM

rainbowfox16 on
rainbowfox16*sigh* Oh boo hoo for you. Stop mopeing and get on with living. Jeez, Nakki. I never thought you'd be the kind to dog about life. Sissy....

Lanayru on January 6, 2008, 1:32:07 AM

Lanayru on
LanayruEnnaka: *wailing* I don't konw where I belong, damnit! Let me think! D:<

Deidara: Lets not and say we did! *starts poking Nakka*

Ennaka: STOP IT OR YOU DIE!

Deidara: O.O