Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 77 - NEJI MUST DIE!!!

Ennaka was the newbie in Konoha, and a very mysreious one at that. She lost one of her greatest childhood friendships that haunts her to this day and she's is determined to get it back- even if it kills her.

Chapter 77 - NEJI MUST DIE!!!

Chapter 77 - NEJI MUST DIE!!!

     Ennaka watched the names roll on the computer screen by them. She was no longer nervous or ecited with anticipation, but was only washed in relief and confusement. Why did she favor the Sand Village over Konoha? Was it because of Gaara? No... Deep inside her she knew it was not her beloved friend. Then... What? What was it that drived her to risk her life for the Sand?

 "Sasori..." Ennaka gasped in thought. "It's... him. Why!? Whay did I have to become friends with and S-ranked criminal?!" Ennaka groaned to herself, clutching her head in distress. Gaara didn't notice, and right now, she didn't really care. "I have to talk to Kabuto... He works for him..."

    Just then, the computer stopped on the names: Neji Hyuga VS. Hinata Hyuga

   Ennaka stared across the room in shock and galred at Neji, her eyes boiling over in total rage. "NEJI YOU LITTLE SLUT! GET OVER HERE AND FIGHT!" Ennaka screeched as he jumped down. Hinata timidly joined, ignoring Ennaka's screams. "KNOCK HIS @$$ OUT HINATA! HE DESERVES IT, THE LITTLE COLD-HEARTED BASTARD!" She screamed harder, just relizing that she had blown her cover completely.

"Nice one." Gaara grunted.

"Whoa! Nakka, when'd you get here?!" Kankuro asked, stepping back.

"I used my mind powers, Kankuro. I'm magical!" Ennaka said, waving her hand through the air as she reappeared in front of them.

"Ack! It's a witch! Burn her!" Kankuro shreiked.

"Oh, haha. Very funny." Ennaka growled. She turned back to the fight that was about to begin, an everlasting flame of her rage divided solely for Neji. Temari and Kankuro practicly had to hold her down so she wouldn't go running down to attack Neji! "That two-headed, double-crossing little fracking bastard with his @$$ tounge and his shootty aditude!" Ennaka grumbled, as she gave way to Temari and Kankuro's strength. She wished she was Hinata. Just so she could beat the snot out of Neji.

 

A/N: Once again, I'm sorry it's short, but I must have icecream! I haven't eaten in 4eva!!! SO BLAME MY UPSET STOMACH AND IT'S HUNGRYNESS!!!

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

rainbowfox16 on January 27, 2008, 8:34:13 AM

rainbowfox16 on
rainbowfox16Aria:...Damn, girl. Thats deep. And now, I wish I could say it to Ganon without blowing my cover...*sigh*

Me: Jeezus Nakki. What the frack are you smokin? GIVE ME SOME!!! lolz.

Lanayru on January 27, 2008, 7:35:02 PM

Lanayru on
LanayruEnnaka; It's called the I HATE NEJI drug. You should give it try. Or is it a disease? The I HATE NEJI syndrome? I forget.

rainbowfox16 on January 29, 2008, 6:25:10 AM

rainbowfox16 on
rainbowfox16Aria: (thoughtful) Maybe its a disease. If so, I have the I HATE GANON syndrom.

Me: Hate is a disease in itself....

Aria: Please, don't go all serious on me.

Me: *blinks* I was just reading a fortune cookie. (holds up paper)

Lanayru on January 29, 2008, 7:15:10 PM

Lanayru on
LanayruFortune cookies are evil. they always give me the bad ones. Like I will die in seven days or sumtin like that. Okay, so it never said I would die, but It says mean things! O.O

cashmoneyUknowit on January 19, 2008, 12:21:51 PM

cashmoneyUknowit on
cashmoneyUknowiti wont take that lip from you girl, so up to your room you go! you is grounded young lady! >:]

Lanayru on January 21, 2008, 8:47:37 AM

Lanayru on
LanayruEnnaka: but Sasori-senpai, i haaate him!!! Don't punish me! O.O

Deidara: Punish her! punish her good!!! >:)