Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 78 - Hm... Poke!

Ennaka was the newbie in Konoha, and a very mysreious one at that. She lost one of her greatest childhood friendships that haunts her to this day and she's is determined to get it back- even if it kills her.

Chapter 78 - Hm... Poke!

Chapter 78 - Hm... Poke!
      "Neji Vs. Hinata... Begin!"
      Ennaka felt her eye twitch. She just wanted to go down there and beat some sense into that guy! Kankuro and Temari hadn't let go of her arms, while Baki was just sighing in irritation. Gaara... Was just being Gaara.
     "HI ENNAKA!" Naruto shouted from the other side.
     "Oh, hi Naruto," Ennaka said glancing at him. "Hm, keep cheering on Hinata." She instructed.
    
     "Seriously, Nakka," Kankuro snarled, "If you're going to pull a vanishing act, let me know first! You scared me to death!"
     "To death?" Ennaka smirked, turning her head to him.
     "Okay, maybe not to death, but you know what I mean!"
     "Aw, darn," Ennaka let her face fall in dissapointment. 
     The match was actually pretty boring. All they did was poke each other and jab each other with their little fingers. It was dodge, poke, poke some more, dodge, Byakugan, dodge, poke. It never ended!!!
      "You have to admit, that Neji guy's pretty good." Kankuro mumbled as Hinata went flying across the room.
      "No! Never compliment Neji!" Ennaka hissed, "Not in my face that is!"
      "You're just jealous!" Kankuro sneered, "You just know, deep inside, that he has more skill and talent than you!"
      "Man, you wish I thought that." Ennaka sighed with anger.
      "Or do you secretly 'like' him?" Temari joined in the bickering of Ennaka.
      "EW! NO! ARE YOU TWO CRAZY?!"
      "Great job, Temari, you're making her volume level go up again!" Kankuro moaned.
     "Shut up the lot of you!" Baki ordered. Ennaka curled her lip threateningly. She wasn't liking them holding her hostage. They all became silent until Temari leaned to Ennaka's ear and said smugly, "Well, do you have a crush? C'mon, you can tell sissy..."
     "No! I do not!" Ennaka retorted, "And even if I did, what would make you think I would tell you?"
     "Ooh, am I getting on my little sis's sensitve side? Hit a nerve?" Temari cooed, "And don't say that you like Sasuke! He may be relitivaly cute, but then again, he's your relative!"
      "No! I almost loath him! Sure he's family and all, but still. He seems to be falling towards..." She carried off in a slight sigh.

  "Stop!" Hayate's comanded voice shrilled. Ennaka jerked her head away from Temari down to the battle. Neji was locked in by a bunch of sensei's including Kakashi and Gai. Kurenai was kneeling by an unconscious Hinata, with blood dribbling down the young girl's mouth. Ennaka felt her churring fear of blood whell up slightly. She hadn't felt it in a while, but it was still there. "No..." She gasped, "No! LET ME GO!" She struggled in vain as she tried to run down there. Naruto and Lee were also down there, gaping at Hinata's inguries. She wasn't in the best conditions. "I SAID LET ME GO!" Ennaka unlatched herself from Kankuro and Temari,  jumping down by Hinata, "She didn't deserve this."
    "Urgghh!!" Naruto clenched his fists in rage, "Neji..." He hissed. Crouching by a puddle of Hinata's blood, he placed his palm in it, "Hinata," Rising up slowly he gripped the blood as if it was the only thing keeping Hinata alive, "I vow to win!" Naruto flashed a glare at Neji who was blankly staring at Naruto.
    Ennaka let a growl cough itself out of her, and her hands kneeded into the air. "Naruto..." She said with her knees shaking. The blood on the ground... The memory of Itachi in her room with the blood began to make her feel sick, "Neji... You'll pay for this..."
   "Hm, seems that I'm getting on everyone's bad side." Neji said with no expression change. His lips curled in a disgusting smile, "Then I guess I'll just have to crush you both until you know your place."
    "In your dreams!" Ennaka felt her insides flip, "You aren't going to beat me that easily!"
    "Well, I have to admit, your little trick today seemed pretty powerful." Neji kept his smug smile, "But I think I can handle it!"
    "Guhnn," Ennaka couldn't take it anymore. The blood... The memories... She clutched her stomach as the medics carried Hinata out.
    "Oh, no!" Temari gasped, landing next to Ennaka, "She's going to lose it..." The girl pulled Ennaka away from everyone, "Ennaka, close your eyes and think of something besides blood!" Temari almost screeched.
   "I...It..Achi..." Ennaka's arms shaked madly, "Sa...s...o...ri..." Her eyes flashed as she remebered him. She sighed comfortably, "Hmm..." She gave a faint smile, "Yup... Neji, you're going down!" Ennaka flicked her wrist hearing the musical "pop". Neji didn't seem to hear, which didn't bother Ennaka.
  "Come on, Nakka, let's get back to our stands. They still have to clean up the place." Temari whispered in her ear. Ennaka nodded numbly, following her sisterly image without question.
 ...The next match, would rattle her heart senseless, and the overwhelming fear of blood would be too much for her to handle...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment