Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 79 - Gaara Vs.Rock Lee

Ennaka was the newbie in Konoha, and a very mysreious one at that. She lost one of her greatest childhood friendships that haunts her to this day and she's is determined to get it back- even if it kills her.

Chapter 79 - Gaara Vs.Rock Lee

Chapter 79 - Gaara Vs.Rock Lee
The names rolled onto the computer screen. Gaara watched it intently, but before it even decided on the names, he formed a hand seal and disappeared in a whirlwind of sand, to Ennaka’s surprise. She held up her arm to her face to shield her eyes from the grains.When he reformed at the arena, he glared at the screen. “Come on already,” was written all across his face.Ennaka gulped. What would he do if his turn wasn’t up? She gripped the guard rail, unable to think the worst. And the only people left to face were… She looked around.Chouji, who was cowering in a squatting position, hiding behind the rails, cowered away from the soon to be battle. She thought he looked like he was in prison awaiting the death penalty. Next was Rock Lee, who was telling Gai that he’d waited so long all ready, he wouldn’t care if he was last. Ennaka shook her head. Lee was an oddball. (Sort of like a certain terrorist bomber that she knew…)And then there was the Sound guy. Dosu? Yeah, him. She smirked, looking over at his lone form. His sensei had vanished somewhere. And his teammates? Pfft, they were history in the infirmary. She sneered at him, hissing teasingly, “If you’re next, can I have all your life savings?”Dosu turned his head and glared at her, “What makes you so confident that your little Sand buddy will win this fight?”“ ‘Cause he’s never lost a battle.” She cooed innocently, twirling her ponytail on a finger.Dosu tossed his head and turned away, “Tch. Whatever.”Ennaka shook her head and looked up at the screen to see the names come to a hault. After reading the first name, she exhaled, relieved. It was Gaara. But the next name was Rock Lee!She blinked. Gaara and Lee?! Now that was an odd pairing. But if that meant…Ennaka widened her eyes and reached out with her eye to Rock Lee. “Lee! Listen to me! Forfeit the match! You can’t win against Gaara, he’ll kill you!”But Lee was so excited that he didn’t hear her. Instead, he jumped down and entered his fighting pose and smiled, “I’m happy to face you this early.”“Tch.” Was the only response Gaara gave before the cork on his gourd snapped off. Lee caught it as it hurtled towards him. “Why are you so anxious?” He asked, letting the cap drop to the ground. The sand spilled out like a waterfall, encircling Gaara in a circle pattern. The red-head didn’t respond, but only stared unblinkingly at the shinobi in front of him now. "Gaara Vs. Rock Lee..." Hayate proclaimed, swinging his hand down. "Begin!"(A/N: Okay, yeah, it's short, don't stone me! I just wanted to get the battle part in another chapter to hold the suspense. DON'T HURT ME! >.<That and I got a small case of writers block. ^_^'Rainbowfox... Don't. Say. Ennathin. D:<)

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

rainbowfox16 on March 18, 2008, 7:24:18 AM

rainbowfox16 on
rainbowfox16But....But.......*_*...I MUST!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! *points* YOU GOTS THE WRITERS BLOCK!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!XD

Lanayru on March 18, 2008, 7:28:45 AM

Lanayru on
Lanayru... I hate you. -__-

Ennaka: *pats lanny's back* it's okay...