Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - A call for Help

Yugi tries to commit suicide but Yami and Lara find him in time, will he survive?

Chapter 1 - A call for Help

Chapter 1 - A call for Help
Yami slowly turned the knob and entered Yugi's room, it was dark, only a little lamb on the desk lightens the room slightly, Yugi was laying there in his bed, and then he opens his eyes to meet Yami's.

"Did I wake you?"

"No, it's alright, I couldn't really sleep. What are you doing here?''

Yami then walked in Yugi's direction and sat on the edge to Yugi's bed. ''I was just worried about you.''

Yugi gave him a look of confusion. ''Why?''

''It's just, you've been acting a little different lately, you've been eating a lot less, and not sleeping well, I didn't even see a smile from you in a long time… What's going on, Aibou?'' Yugi didn't say a word after that, Yami was right; he's been depressed for a while now, all his friends asked him the same thing, but he couldn't say anything to them.

All of a sudden, things started to spin around to Yugi, Yami noticed the difference and asked his Hikari but got no answer.

"Yugi, What's wrong?!'' Yugi collected what's left of his strength and held tight to Yami's shirt.

"…T-the pills…" He closed his eyes, and slowly lost his consciousness. Yami's eyes widened, there were a few empty tablets of pills on the desk.

''Oh no.''

Then Lara entered the room rubbing her sleepy eyes. "Is everything alright?'' she saw the unconscious Yugi in Yami's arms as he looked at her with a serious face.

''Call 911, hurry!!''

"What's going on?''

''I think Yugi's trying to kill himself, please call 911 and hurry!'' Lara's eyes widened and looked at her brother, then looked back at Yami.

"Right on it.'' And with that, she left the room.

"Hang on, Yugi, help is coming.'' He gazed at Yugi, wondering, why would he do something like that, it's not Yugi that he knew, he had always been happy, and make everyone around him smile until lately, what could possibly happen that makes Yugi this miserable…

………

At the hospital…

Yami and Lara stood in the corridor, waiting in vain for the doctor. Then a person came out from the ER with good news for the impatient pair.

"Good thing you called the emergency, he would've been gone if you were late for 5 minutes.'' Then the nurses came out pushing the bed where Yugi is lying in to another room. Yami and Lara sighed in relief, they watched Yugi as the 2 nurses pushed the bed away from their sight.

"Can we see him now?''

"You can see him in a few minutes, meanwhile you can go eat something at the Cafeteria.'' And then, the doctor left.

At Yugi's room…

Yami entered Yugi's room, Yugi looked away, ashamed of what he did.

"Yugi…" He walked closer and sat on a chair next to the bed. ''Why did you do this? Why would you do anything like that?''

Yugi didn't answer, Yami then stood and put his hands on his shoulder. "Aibou, please, talk to me.''

Still no answer, then Yugi mumbled something, which made Yami angry. ''You should've let me die…''

Yugi still looking away felt Yami's hands withdrawn from upon his shoulders, and suddenly he felt a strong slap hit his left cheek, strong enough that made his cheek numb, Yugi's eyes widened at the action, and finally looking at his Yami.

''Don't you dare say that to me again, understand?!!'' Yami yelled as Yugi looked down in shame.

''You don't know…''

''Hikari please, let me help you; you're making me worry sick about you, why did you do this?''

''…I couldn't handle the pain anymore….''

The End

Not All stories have to end a happy ending, hope you enjoyed this dark one-shot fic :D

Lara The Dark Angel

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment