Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

A humans weakness?

My idea on what is the humans race weakness. Something i think we as a race deny more than anything.

Chapters

Chapters

Chapter 1 - A humans Weakness?
Submitted: July 5, 2004 • Updated: July 5, 2004
Word count: 1151 • Size: 6k • Comments: 19 • views: 517

Comments

Comments (19)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Sanoshi on July 6, 2004, 11:21:53 AM

Sanoshi on (Chapter: 1)
Sanoshi:O Waoie, really in deph there! I felt like i was reading into someone's biography about life.. XD of course that how it was sorta intended huh?
The part where you wrote about human emotions and connections (pretty much the first paragraph to the sixth) was something i can agree with. When you wrote about the connections and bonds between friends and family i understood it from boths sides. I'm a family kind of person so i strongly agree with that more than the friends, but i can relate to the friends meaning so much and how they make you feel that their friendship means a whole lot more than family.
You can also say the same thing about beginnnig bonds. Lol i realted that kinda to love for some odd reason. XD Big romance person here, but more times than not, you can sometimes feel if you can "connect" with someone you barely knew closer than the person you knew longer.
The ending was very deep. Emotions, feelings, the what not-- Is the core of everything. A very insightful and open minded thinking. Something at least one person has thought about before, if not, has thought about it now.

:D Fantastic Lasher~!

Lexar on July 5, 2004, 10:36:37 PM

Lexar on (Chapter: 1)
LexarWell not all people feel the same way about friends/family as you do. For some people the bond between family is much greater than that between friends.
You have a very pessimistic view on the human mind, but it is our emotions and our selfconsiousness that seperates us from the animals. You say that humans remain primitive when it comes to understanding emotions and that it reduces us to weak and frail childs sometimes, but you forget that all the greatest achievments of humans are also a result of people driven to surpass themselves by passion, love or even hate. I'd say those who have no emotions have nothing to lose, and those that do have them can lose everything, but also win it all.

Jenniberry on July 5, 2004, 5:08:38 PM

Jenniberry on (Chapter: 1)
Jenniberry......wow. This is, honestly, very very true and very insightful. You make some very real points, And it shows alot of real emotion and thought (which is probably since the entire piece is ABOUT emotion and thought. lol, Jenni's so smart.) Anyways, I love it. I think it's got a very raw beauty to it. *Adds story to faves*

megasonic on July 5, 2004, 4:32:38 PM

megasonic on (Chapter: 1)
megasonicwow, this is very true indeed, o0, you wrote it very well also, and there is something i want to say but cant remember

ChrisFox on July 5, 2004, 4:24:07 PM

ChrisFox on (Chapter: 1)
ChrisFoxWow. True indeed. It's the very core of being human, emotion.

Sorceress_Ultimecia on July 5, 2004, 4:03:28 PM

Sorceress_Ultimecia on (Chapter: 1)
Sorceress_UltimeciaOh my god! This story is true, like Fallen said. I don't know why, but my eyes were watering when I finished reading this. You're great at writing.

fallenangel on July 5, 2004, 10:14:49 AM

fallenangel on (Chapter: 1)
fallenangelBravo. And so so true. Agreed 100% and well written.