Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Flash Back....

This is a story bout my Oc Leggy (totally meh just narutofied) and my friends ocs too!

Chapter 1 - Flash Back....

Chapter 1 - Flash Back....
Our Story Starts With Leggy Jackel A 12 Year old walking to the acdamecy...
Leggy: I can almost remember That day... (FlashBack) Itachi(8 years old): Hey Daddy look at the girl over there with the blanket on. Itachis Dad: What about her? Itachi: She looks homeless and starved. Itachis Dad: *sigh* what do you want me to do about it... Itachi: We could take her to our house... please... Itachis Dad: We already Have your 3 year old brother Sasuke at home. Itachi: But dad she will just starve to death WE HAVE TO HELP HER!!!!!!!!! Itachis Dad: *Sigh* Okay... Little girl you can come with us today... Leggy(5 years old): Really cause last time i trusted someone they just sat there and ate in frount of me.... Itachi: Dont worry we wont do that!! Leggy: Okay... Leggy(12 years old): *sigh* Sasuke(10 years old): WAIT UP LEGGY!!!! Leggy: Yes? Sasuke: You just cant leave me home alone I need to go with you to the acdamey. Leggy: Fine, but were graduating... Sasuke: SO AM I!!!! Leggy: Wait Thats Not Fair Your 10 and im 12... Sasuke: Im JUST BETTER THAN YOU!!!!!!! Leggy: *sigh* Foolish little bro (sorta??) Sasuke: You sound like Itachi... (FlashBack) Itachi: Foolish Little Brother I spared cause you sucked more than I did learn to play ping-pong and face me!!!!! Me: WAIT NOT THAT ONE.... (Real FlashBack) Itachi: Foolish Little Brother I spared you cause you would make a worthy oppne t in the future get eyes like thes and face me... Leggy: Uhhh itachi then why did you spare me? Itachi: Leggy you runied it! Leggy: sorry just carry on... Sasuke: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! (FlashBack Over) Sasuke: *shivers* Leggy Look were almost there...

(The End See All Of Your OCs In Chapter 2)

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

shadowpiplup on July 7, 2008, 4:03:29 AM

shadowpiplup on
shadowpiplupthat is awesome!

kurindarkangel on July 6, 2008, 12:25:44 PM

kurindarkangel on
kurindarkangelwow awsome opening.^_^

wolf-girl-ghost on July 3, 2008, 12:58:24 AM

wolf-girl-ghost on
wolf-girl-ghostLol how epic o_0 Nice opening! :D