Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Beginning

A story about a houndoom who goes on a wild rampage for love.He has lost his mate and cannot stop the rage.One girl is sent to stop it....what will happen?

Chapter 1 - The Beginning

Chapter 1 - The Beginning
A young houndoom at the lvl. 32 sat in a dark,secluded alley.It growled as an Absol approached from behind."Ab absol!",the absol called in a dreary voice.The houndoom smirked and walked off into the street.It was walking past a butcher shop and decided to get some sausages.It slowly snuck into the building and grabbed a long string of sausage links without the butcher noticing."Hound.",it called as it walked down the street.Many pokemon looked at it.It stared back as it chewed on its meal furiously.A Ninetales was brave enough to step out and say,"Nine ninetales!",and try to grab some,but only got a face full of smokescreen.The houndoom looked ahead as it approached a deserted building.He slowly walked himself in and chewed on the sausage.Little did he know...another houndoom was watching.A houndoom lvl. 30 slowly walked out of a corner.She looked at the sausage and began to whine.The other houndoom looked over at her and began to feel weary.It divided the sausage into half and gave one half to the female.The female began to eat her sausages and barked at the houndoom.She walked closer and layed down beside him.She snuggled up as she fell asleep...

-------------------------------------------
All I could think of...how do u like it?I need more chars.Any ideas?If so plz post them...

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

mandy94t on April 2, 2006, 7:28:53 AM

mandy94t on
mandy94tsweet.

White_Dragon on July 30, 2005, 7:20:28 PM

White_Dragon on
White_DragonI've been reading this story. It's great! Houndoom are one of my fav pokemon! *goes onto next chapta*