Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Reasons

how to tell when you are too obsessed with Inuyasha *** READ*** Important INfo here!

Chapter 1 - Reasons

Chapter 1 - Reasons
** This is not ment to be offensive, cus i too like inuyasha.****
You know you are too obsessed with Inuyasha...

1. When you grow your nails and cut them into Claws.
2. When you buy a white cat and paint it tan with black strips and put it's feet on fire.
3. When you start to wish you could bear Miroku's baby.
4. When you get a jewel and shatter it,throw it in the woods and search for it.
5. When you get glowing red eyes when you see the moon.
6. When you are at a funeral and you throw a snake near the tombstones, hopeing to get their souls.
7. when you get your younger silbling to dress like shippo and beat him up
6. when you listen to Inuyasha music midis and Cd's 27/7
7. when you wear a school uniform every single day.
8. when you start to wonder what that fuzzy thing is that Sessy has and start to think it's armpit hair.
9. When Holloween comes, you grab an arrow and start shooting at the demon trick-or-treaters.
10. When you say "Sit" to the person you hate most.
11. When you see Miroku on Tv, you have a pregnancy test with you.
12. when you dress up like a monkey and pretend your a puppet from an evil doer.
13. when you wait for days to make your sword grow 10x bigger.
14. When you see a wolf, you think Kouga is near by.
15. When you Try not to kill a flea
16. When you put on a red dress and put on ears and run around with a sword stealing jewels that might look like the Shikon jewel pieces.
17. When you wish YOU could bear Kagome's baby.
18. When you ride a wore down bike everywhere you go.
19. When you see a fox, you follow to see if it's Shippo.
20. When you try to go down your well.
21. When you eat Ramen everytime you get the chance.
22. When you build a time machine and try to go back to the feudal ages.
23. When you Cut a hole in your hand and pretend it's a wind tunnel.
24. When you try to breed a cow with only 1 eye.
25. When you name your baby boy Inuyasha or Miroku.

That's is for now, I will be putting up more if people read them and enjoy it.

Comments

Comments (37)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

inuyasha_naruto_lover on July 7, 2006, 4:01:00 AM

inuyasha_naruto_lover on
inuyasha_naruto_loveromg I did everything on this list
except 17, 25, and 18
I don't have a bike T-T
and # 25 won't be coming for about 10 years

inuyasha_naruto_lover on October 17, 2006, 11:03:27 AM

inuyasha_naruto_lover on
inuyasha_naruto_loveroh..and #2...don't have a cat T-T

mistymay on July 23, 2006, 6:23:10 AM

mistymay on
mistymayOh, and 16 and 1 -faves-

mistymay on July 23, 2006, 6:21:08 AM

mistymay on
mistymayIv'e got 5, 9, 10, 15, 20, 21 and when I grow older 25
This is so funny lol!

inuyashgirl23 on July 5, 2006, 2:27:25 PM

inuyashgirl23 on
inuyashgirl23lololololol i ma truly obsessed. My uncle said i could be a sword disigner and create a Tetsusaiga, i wanted to be Inuyasha for Halloween, i cut my nails into claws, cut my hair like sango, i almost named my cat Buyo, almost made a Hiraikotsu, yell sit at my neighbor, and do all sorst of Inuyahsa stuff

Koneko on March 9, 2006, 9:06:27 AM

Koneko on
Koneko*laughing* This is... great.

I love Inuyasha, but the only thing I have is the last one, kind of... since I'm only twelve and therefore DON'T have a kid (and I'm not planning to... seriously), I named my Nintendog Inuyasha.

DaRk_ChIcK on January 29, 2006, 8:31:29 AM

DaRk_ChIcK on
DaRk_ChIcKi did...almost all of those but the one with the uniform, and wanting kagome's child *shivers at the thought of kagome or kikyo* i hate them...they took inuyasha away from me!! *looks over* HEY MIROKU!!! *runs after him*

Aura_Takana on November 4, 2005, 1:25:00 AM

Aura_Takana on
Aura_TakanaLol! Most People Who Buy A Cat Wouldn't Paint it...Even If They Were Overly Obsessed With Inuyasha....And Besides...Doesn't Kirara Have Two TailS? lol I Can Proudly Say....I'M A FANATIC OF INUYASHA AND FRUITS BASKET. Awsome Reasons Though!

KenshinJennings on October 25, 2005, 7:27:05 AM

KenshinJennings on
KenshinJenningsI have attempted to do number 1

Animanic on September 7, 2005, 11:22:09 AM

Animanic on
AnimanicLOLX10!!!
Nice one.
Do more! MORE MORE MORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

huh huh huh.... addicteve

kagome_and_inu_4_eva on September 7, 2005, 6:21:11 AM

kagome_and_inu_4_eva on
kagome_and_inu_4_evaok... i eat ramen all the time... i wear a school uniform every day...i've waited 4 a long time for my sword to grow 10x longer (and i'm a girl!) I made fluffy ears for myself.... sesshaumaru's fluffy thing is armpit hair...
OMFG! IM OBSEESED!