Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Banana Phone

A wacked out fanfic about Naraku's ingenious plot to destoy Inu-yasha and the gang. VERY Stupid and may cause people to go insane. Read at your own risk. (One-Shot)

Chapter 1 - Banana Phone

Chapter 1 - Banana Phone
Disclaimer----I unfortunately do not own the very stupid and annoying "Banana Phone" song. However, if you want to hear the actual one (which is much better), you should go to: http://gprime.net/flash/
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

WARNING------THIS IS VERY STUPID AND SHOULD NEVER HAVE BEEN WRITEN




BANANA PHONE


"I've got the perfect, fail-safe plan!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" yelled Naraku as he gloated over his newly found idea to once and for all defeat Inu-yasha and his annoying companions. What he held in his hands were the ultimate two things that will be Inu-yasha's downfall. Overwhelmed by excitement, he made dashed out of his castle and headed to the direction of the soon-to-be-dead inu.


Meanwhile


Inu-yasha suddenly turned around from the direction they were going. "What's up?" asked Kagome. "I smell Naraku and he's VERY close by!"

"Hold on Inu-yasha, this could be a trap," Miroku advice was not heard as they ran towards their impending doom.


Back to Naraku


"So you decided to finally come. Well it took you long enough to get here. Now I, Naraku shall eliminate you all right here and now." Inu-yasha unsheltered his Tetsaiga and stood at his usual stance. "What makes you think that I'm the one being killed today?" Naraku simply smirked and held the two objects out for all to see. "These shall be your downfall, Inu-yasha."

With a bewildered look, he turned to Kagome. "What the hell is are those things? They looks like something from your world." Kagome nodded and replied, "They are. One called a microphone and the other's just a boom box. But they're hardly harmful." Before anything could be said, Naraku started up the music from the boom box and began his to torment those who dared to listen.

Ring Ring Ring Ring Ring Ring Ring!
Banana phone!
Ring Ring Ring Ring Ring Ring Ring!
Banana Phooooooooone!

"What? You're gonna bore use to death with your singing?" Inu-yasha said as everyone else stared in bewilderment.

I've got this feeling,
It's so appealing,
For us to get together and sing.
Sing!

"Oh God this is stupid, I'm leaving," Inu-yasha turned around and was ready to depart, when suddenly he hit Naraku's barrier. It would seem that Naraku put a barrier surrounding all of them, preventing them to flee.

Ring Ring Ring Ring Ring Ring Ring!
Banana phone!
Ding Dong Ding Dong Ding Dong Ding!
Banana Phooooooooone!

"Inu-yasha, this is serious!" Miroku exclaimed. "We are in SERIOUS danger here!"
"What's so damn dangerous about Naraku's stupid singing?"
"I just realized Naraku's plan!"
"And that would be.....?" Inu-yasha questioned. "Please don't tell me it's..............."

It grows in bunches,
I've got my hunches,
It's the best!

"HE PLANS ON ANNOYING US TO DEATH!!!!!" Kagome, Sango, Miroku and Inu-yasha all yell.

Beats the rest!
Cellular,
Modular,
Interactive-odular!

"Ahhhhhh!!!" They all cried, trapped within the barrier with the continuously singing Naraku.
"Okay, don't panic, DON'T PANIC" Sango screamed. "If we destroy the box music thingy (boom-box) or destroy Naraku, then the singing will stop!"

Ring Ring Ring Ring Ring Ring Ring!
Banana Phone!
Ping Pong Ping Pong Ping Pong Ping!
Banana Phooooooooone!

Unfortunately for them, Naraku not only had a barrier surrounding them, but there was also a barrier within the barrier that protected him.

It's no baloney,
It ain't a pony,
My cellular Banana Phone!

After a few hours of Naraku repeats of the song, Inu-yasha and the gang died from banging their heads on the ground in an attempt to stop the very annoying music.

The End----------

Author's note: So, what'd ya think? I know, I know, it's stupid and all, but i just had to. Anyway, if u all want to hear the actual song, it's at http://gprime.net/flash/ . I hope you enjoy!!!

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

gaaraluv on December 4, 2006, 7:07:08 AM

gaaraluv on
gaaraluvHarsh but funny



I luv that end less song

bobbathon_the_sexy_penguin on December 29, 2005, 7:24:54 AM

bobbathon_the_sexy_penguin on
bobbathon_the_sexy_penguin^-^ i LOVE it!!! haha!! wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! bunny! BANANA PHONE IS MY NEW FAV SONG!!!!! *favz*

Krikana on December 10, 2005, 1:37:23 PM

Krikana on
KrikanaLOVE IT
i almost fell out of my computer chair laughing!!

VeckyChan on October 25, 2005, 3:19:27 PM

VeckyChan on
VeckyChanI like stupid stuff :p hehehe

Methehedgehog on August 14, 2005, 1:17:26 PM

Methehedgehog on
Methehedgehog* Gasp* O_o Poor inuyyasha.
Me: Die Naraku
Naraku: No!
Me: *Gets boom box and plays the song that never ends, and sings badly.*