Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - All nightmares have a begining

The story of John(Jak's brother)finding his bro, but geting into trouble along the way

Chapter 1 - All nightmares have a begining

Chapter 1 - All nightmares have a begining
"Damn, I can't think strait" John leaned over the boat. "Hey, boy you ok" the boatman yelled from the deck. "Oh........I'm fine," John said as he saw a large storm coming. "Hey you think she can take it," He listened around for some time, but there was no answer. "Hey....come on this is not funny man....!" John heard foot steps behind him, his whole body was paralyzed. "Who's there," he could feel a heavy berthing down his neck. Suddenly he felt a sharp pain on the neck as blood dripped on his head. He turned to see the boatman's body hanging from the mast, cut all over, leaking blood every where. "Oh' my god!�John backed up to the nearest wall. Suddenly he saw why his neck was hurting there was a large gash in his neck. Suddenly a lager black shadow came from the lower level, it made a hissing sound. John had no weapon he saw only a spear gun. He saw that he had a chance to get to it, but it might not work, then he would never find Jak.
John saw that the gun was only five feet away maybe. The shadow came still near. John felt his heart racing, he new that going for the spear gun was his last hope. He took a slide across the boaw of the boat towered the gun, as the shadow came over him. He felt as if the shadow was in him now. He could feel it but couldn't see it.

John felt a little dizzy; he made a long attempt to get up. “I can’t remember anything.� He took a look around, there was no water near by, or any sign of a boat. “Was it all a dream, no I still feel the pain of it.� He could see the gash in his neck was still there, and his hair was drenched in blood. “Hell, how did I get here?� He decided that it would be a good idea to look around. The area was covered by trees for some miles. “I have to walk all the way to some one…….this may be awhile.

Finally he saw some one, but they couldn’t see him. She had blond hair blue eyes, she seemed lost in thought. "Hey you,
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

John>I’m board

Jak>then start typing *pulls out peacemaker*

John>O.K! *sweatdropes*

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


John looked at her deciding weather he should talk to her or not. But as he did a small animal it jumped on the girls shoulder. John moved a little closer, he stepped on a twig. They both turned “Ahhhhhhhhhhhh� John yelled as both of them run at him, and they both jumped on him. “Peeping tom!� Pinkgirl kicked him in the face, and Killough bit his ear. “Ahhhhhhhh Stop it� John pushes both them off.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Daxter>HEY!!! Did you ask Killough if you could put her in your story and don’t push her AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

John>I cindda did and I WILL NOT DO WHAT EVER IT WAS THAT YOU SAID

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

“Hey I meant no one any harm� tries to jet on, but is hit back down. As they continued arguing a large number of Krimson Guards came running guns drawn. “Damn!@$#%! ^%@� John yelled. The KGs surrounded them. John pulls out his gun (its name is Silver Bullet). “Want to play @$$ holes� he moved in front of Pinkgirl and Killough. “You want to go to hell boy� one of them said. “Maybe,� John smiled. “As you wish� the KG aimed for Johns heart. John pulled his gun much faster and put a bullet in the KG’s head, and the KG’s body falls to the ground. Pinkgirl and Killough pull out their own guns and begin shouting down KG’s.

When they were all dead (that was fun) “That was fun� Pinkgirl giggles. “Hey do you know where I am� John asked as politely as he could. “Haven forest silly� Killough laughed. “Oh! I almost forgot have you ever herded of someone named Jak….� “OH! Of course I have, he is sooooo cute, why do know him or something� “Ya I’m his little brother, but only by a year� John smiled. “He never said he has a brother� Killough said. “He and I never got along mush� John looked down. “Could you take me to him?� “Sure� they both say


*****************************2 hours latter********************************


They arrive at the underground headquarters. “JOHNATON� Jak yelled as turned the corner. “DON’T CALL ME THAT, I’M JOHN�


Comments

Comments (7)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Collen on January 31, 2004, 7:24:30 PM

Collen on
Collen This is cool adds to favs*

Linkstarking on January 31, 2004, 11:59:38 AM

Linkstarking on
LinkstarkingYa

supershykitty123 on January 28, 2004, 2:17:17 AM

supershykitty123 on
supershykitty123Want 2 be in my story? I hope so I think ur story iz kule! ^_^

Linkstarking on January 26, 2004, 2:40:18 AM

Linkstarking on
Linkstarking...............I can't help it I'm thinking as hard as I can your treating me like a little kid I'm 15 i'll be 16 on feburay 12

pinkgirl on January 26, 2004, 2:03:55 AM

pinkgirl on
pinkgirl^^;;;; Then stop talking toa urself. I dont think it gives a good impression to those whos reading this. Glad ya made it one chap. but STILL make them longer. making chapters this is short, is just taking up space. Not rude, but ment as a suggestion for improvement!^^ and i still like ur writing style, nice and detailed. update soon!

Linkstarking on January 24, 2004, 6:12:36 PM

Linkstarking on
Linkstarking? ......I seem to allways be talking to my self.......maybe thats way Jak is trying to put me in a strate jaket*start runing*

Linkstarking on January 24, 2004, 2:32:14 PM

Linkstarking on
LinkstarkingHear It is again *pulls out Silver bullet* I will not do that again