Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Melon the medum

The story of John(Jak's brother)finding his bro, but geting into trouble along the way

Chapter 5 - Melon the medum

Chapter 5 - Melon the medum
"well I need some help I have some metal head problems," Melon glared at them both. "ok how may we help you".John tryed to be nice even thow he though she was a dog. "well you can go to hell, and Sig can go kill some metal heads for me". John was pissed now he though to him self *she is the worst person I have ever met I geting out of here now.* John left, and fliped her off as he did.


Back at the undergroud with Jak,Pinkgirl,Daxter,Killough


"damn were did he go," Jak said paceing around the room. Pink was geting anoyed by this, and Dazter was asleep and so was killough. John enters the room, he still looked pissed off. "where have you been, whats up?"Jak asked. "I meat I cool person his name was Sig, and.......I meat this dog DAMN I HATE HER,her name was Melon." John said with disgust. "Hey it could have been worse you could have ran into the baron" Pink smiled. "ya that might have been fun," John smiled and began to laugh.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

pinkgirl on April 6, 2004, 11:35:09 AM

pinkgirl on
pinkgirlnice chap Linkstarking! ^_^

Collen on April 6, 2004, 9:17:53 AM

Collen on
CollenI am loving this story Jhon^_^ i will get melon someday on ok? cool chapter.