Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - It's only the begining

A story about a girl called Anahera. After a night on the town Anahera is to drunk to drive home and is driven home by a polite man by the name of Braeden. She invites him inside for a drink. Never invite vampires into your house, will they ever leave?

Chapter 1 - It's only the begining

Chapter 1 - It's only the begining
Water dripped down the uneven bricked walls of the alleyway. There was a unnerving splash as a drop of water landed on the pavement. The air seemed dense and cold, it sent a shiver down my spine. I walked down the alley adorned in my new black corseted dress with knee high boots. I came to the end of the alley and was faced with a thick wooden door with a small square peep hole on hinges. I knocked three times and the door opened revealing a large man with a lip piercing and black lipstick. He let out a small chuckle then waved his hand gesturing me to enter.
Oh My God... Act cool. Act cool. Don’t screw it up.
I slide past him and entered the dark room, it was colder then outside. Strobe lights started flashing. I could see a bar in the far corner and a dance floor in the center.
I cant believe I got in.
The music pulsed through me and I walked over to the bar. I ordered a drink that I couldn’t pronounce.
“I'll have what he's having,” I said pointing to a guy with a red Mohawk holding a black glass.
“I’m going to have to see your 'stamp' miss.” He said.
“Stamp? ”
“Yes your stamp. Why don't I just get you a Virgin Mary miss?”
“Um, sure, can you put 2 shots in that?”
Way to play it cool...
“Virgin Mary's have no alcohol miss.”
“Okay, I will just have what ever does.”
They are so going to notice that I’m under age.
The bartender reached under the table and pulled out a dusty bottle and a glass and poured me a drink.
I took a sip of the drink, it tasted like acid as it dripped down my throat.
I coughed. “Went down the wrong hole.”
The bartender just looked at me and laughed a little.
I pushed a 20 and him and he just looked at me, “On the house miss.” He said then passed me the bottle and the money back.
I picked them both up and put the money in my pocket and spun around on the chair so I was facing the dance floor, bottle in hand.

I took swig after swig till the bottle felt light and fell from my hand. I felt light and all the colours were a little blurry.
“Care to dance?”
The guy standing in front of me looked like Matt Tuck from Bullet for my valentine only hotter.
“Sure,” I slurred while trying to stand up.
He lead me to the dance floor where I tried unsuccessfully to dance. It looked more like an octopus killing its prey, what with my arms gripping him for dear life.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

darkwolf333 on December 8, 2010, 7:46:14 AM

darkwolf333 on
darkwolf333oh awesome start^^

LittleAlice on December 9, 2010, 5:18:37 PM

LittleAlice on
LittleAliceits not edited yet but i felt i needed to put it up anyway :)