Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Plot Summary & Who's Who

Hi everyone! Welcome to my first ever original creation; HADES, a dark fantasy/romance! In this ‘Yo Hades!’ section I’ll take you behind the scenes with notes on character profiles, background story and other stuff. Please enjoy ^^v

-Miya

Chapter 1 - Plot Summary & Who's Who

Chapter 1 - Plot Summary & Who's Who
Death walks among us.

This comes as no surprise to Harusame Izuki who has been calmly waiting for death all of her young life. Suffering with an incurable disease since she was small Harusame has accepted her fate, and enjoys watching those mysterious, beautiful butterflies that nobody else seems to see. But still, she never expected a visit from Death in person-and she never expected him to be so...human.

Hades has come for her.

~~~
So who's who in the world of Hades?

-Hades (pronounced 'Hay-dees') is death, the big guy himself. Whatever you wanna call him, he walks the earth in black robes carrying a shiny sycthe, and is Lord of the underworld where all spirits go enter the afterlife. He's about to take a vacation in the human world which will change his existence forever.

-Harusame Izuki, our brave, beautiful and chirpy high-school age protagonist who's life is nearing its end.

-Uxi, death's assistant with a tragic past; she keeps things running the way they should down under. Has a bat form to visit the human world.

-Honda, Hades' new ferryman and odd-jobs guy. Young, kind and wishing for his Master's respect for than anything, Honda tries not to let his conflicting loyalties interfere with his job. Has a cat form to visit the human world.

-The Keres (pronounced 'Ker-ees') two female sprits who walk the human world, feeding off the violent deaths of humans.
-Iwanami, violent, dangerous and out for vengeance. She wishes to kill Harusame before her due time of death, and also has a strange obsession with Hades
-Treielle, the younger of the two. Quiet and reserved, she isn't as violent as her big sister. Her past may be catching up with her.

-Cerberus, the 3-headed dog of hell. He only likes Hades, and scares Uxi and Honda to death when the have to feed him.

-Cerbi, Harusame's puppy, named after the original. He seems to have a natural dislike for beings of the underworld and frequently bites Hades.

-The Farfalle Thanatos, butterflies of death. The are the glowing spiritual entities that take the shape of large butterflies, and remove souls from their bodies and carry them to the afterlife. Hades is only one guys after all-he can't be everywhere at once XD They are everywhere in the human realm, but most normal mortals can't see them unless they are very spiritually aware, or are on the verge of death.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment