Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Profiles

Some profiles of the people that will be in the "Calling you" it''''s a yaoi story, im not sure if i can put "details" right in it so yeah

Chapter 1 - Profiles

Chapter 1 - Profiles
Students

Name: Leo Ray
Sex: Male
Age: 18
Hair colour: Dark Brown, short at back, medium at front
Eye colour: Green
Height: 6’0
Weight: 102
Info: Leo is a B student at every school he tends to, He lives with his older brother who is 26 and they are the older, younger self since they look the same, but his brother Lucas Ray has dark green eyes and light brown hair, Leo and Lucas get along well since their mother raised them to be, Their mom (Sherry Ray) and dad (Steven Ray) are both travel agency’s and they trust the boys, Leo will always go out and his brother always text him and wonders what time he will be home, Lucas is a protective brother.

==

Name: James (acid)
Sex: Male
Age: 18
Hair colour: Silver black ends, neck length at back medium at front
Eye colour: dark brown
Height: 5’7
Weight: 105
Info: James doesn’t have a last name but people don’t know that his true name is acid, he is a shy type guy who doesn’t care about what people think of him. James doesn’t really open up to people in his class, he will always be the first one in and get the last seat near the window, he writes poetry about his day, there happy poems not sad ones, He spends most of his time in the library looking for inspiration for his next poem, he lives with Nate, Chase, Lily. Chase and lily go to a different school that James, Nate is the oldest so he takes care of the house, bills, work mostly everything. James works at a café shop almost one black away from his school.

==

Name: Scott
Sex: Male
Age: 17
Hair colour: Silver, really medium messy hair
Eye colour: black
Height: 5’7
Weight: 105
Info: Scott also attends the school that James attends to, He’s in one class with James but they don’t know each other, Scott draws fantasy in class he has 3 sketch books in one bag he lives alone in his house but his mom’s sister will check on him when he is home, he doesn’t spend much time at home, he loves to see an pet store where he visits a puppy he likes but doesn’t have enough money to get it, Scott is trying to find a job that is suitable for him.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment