Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - chapter one

About twins, Valorie and Dean, along with some of their friends. Many twists and turns as the story goes along.

Chapter 1 - chapter one

Chapter 1 - chapter one
[color="]Saturday 9:30am[/color]" Dean!" called Valorie," Get your lazy @$$ down here!""Grrrr" Dean growled, " Why the hell was she born a loud mouth?""Because." Valorie said appering next to Dean's bed (which he fell out of)," Someone has to make sure you get out of bed so you're not late.""Late for what?" Dean said as he stood." For cleaning up the camp site. We're counselers remember?" Valorie said. " You know, for a 14 year-old straight-A student you're pretty stupid.""Yea, and for a shy 14 year old, you're seriously frackin' loud." Deanshot back." Watch you're language Dean!" their mother shouted from the living room." How come she only catches me cursing and you always get away with it every fracking time?" Dean questioned Valorie." It's called good timing." replied Valorie"No seriously," said Dean,"How do you do it?"" Simple, I immitate your voice. We're twins after all" said Valorie as she walked towards the door." Now hurry up." called Valorie over her shoulder immitating Dean's voice, "Or I'll kick your @$$."" Sometimes I really hate sisters" Dean Mumbled"I heard that!" called Valorie." shoot!" said Dean.He ran down the stairs grabbed his leather jacket and an apple." Let's go." Dean said," The bus leaves in five."" Right behind ya." Valorie said as she threw on her sweat shirt." See ya later mom!" they called" By! No rake fights while you're gone!" called their mother." Damn." said Valorie , "I would've so kicked your butt this time.""Let's just go already" said Dean" Fine."They closed the door behind them and ran to the bus stop.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment