Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - Love?

Just a few songs/poems that I write occasionally.

Chapter 10 - Love?

Chapter 10 - Love?
Love.
a strong emotion one feels for another.

This is the definition alright... But it seems that I don't follow this def. I've been thinking alot lately about whom my heart really yearns for... and it is a very confusing situation. The man I use to love, broke my heart completely. Ripped it out and threw it on the floor, then stopped on it repeadedly. I was lost and hurt. I cried all night, and was numb in the morning.
The man I love now, is kind and sweet. He reached his hand out to me when I fell. He helped me out of the hole the other man pushed me into. He helped heal the wounds that had bruised my heart. He melted away the cold ice that covered my soul. He made me forget the man who crushed me, and for that I was gratefull.
But now... I am confused. Feelings from the past have started to rise again. As much as I hate it, I still miss him. It infuriates me greatly. Why is it that I cannot simply put him in the past and move on like I have done with the others? Why can't I forget him and be with my savior? Why is it that he must constantly hurt me... just when I'm almost healed... why?
I find myself in front of two paths. One to the future, and one to the past. Which one shall my heart take? The one that helped me heal, or the one that made me break? 'Tis a hard decission... one I must make alone. Lets see what will happen...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment