Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - No is incorrect

Aang,Sokka,and Katara have to cross one last small country to get to the North Pole. Problem is, they are stuck on the mountain covered country.

Chapter 6 - No is incorrect

Chapter 6 - No is incorrect


The blaze of fire went past Frol and blew Senti into the ocean.

“No!” Frol screamed. Seeing his old partner destroyed in front of his own eyes infuriated Frol.

“Attack!” Frol yelled. The fire soldiers ran towards each other. Flames flew everywhere as the firebenders attacked.

The skirmish didn not last long for Frol's men were soon defeated.

“You fool!” Frol yelled running towards the back of the ship,” A small army is less than two days sailing from here!”

That's when Zuko realized that he had been tricked. These counselors had not been here to persuade him, but to delay him.

“Quick! Back on the ship!” Zuko ordered his men. Zuko was the last to cross, but when he did he kicked off the boarding plank.

“Hounds man, set sail for Tahso!” Zuko shouted.

“But Prince Zuko.” Iroh started,” they will be expecting you.”

“I know.” Zuko said starring into the sea.



Even though Zuko was planning his escape from the Fire Navy, he had forgotten one small detail.

Frol set out on sea inside a small boat, for his own nearly destroyed.

Zuko's small fire nation ship was racing towards the large city of Tahso.

“Come on!” Zuko yelled in the air. A horn blew out over the seas.

“No.” Zuko whispered. A large fire navy ship was headed right toward him.

Iroh ran up to Zuko,” I am sorry, but this ship can not go any faster.” But Zuko was not paying attention to his uncle. His gaze was upon the navy ship, large catapults rose from inside the ships.

“They wouldn't.” Zuko said to himself.

“Wouldn't what?” Iroh asked turning around in time to see the giant fire balles head towards their ship.

“Zuko,” Iroh started,” we have to use our firbending skills together,now!”

“One,”, Zuko and Iroh said together,” two, three!” A giant flame shot into the air destroying two of the fire balls. Even though their attems where amazing, It did not stop the fire balls from hitting the ship.

Pieces flew of the ship everywhere with a large bang.

“Uncle!” Zuko cried. The ship was on it's side, sinking slowly. Iroh's body was slipping down toards the water. Zuko reached for his uncle, but failed. He rapped is legs against the ships railing to keep from falling. His grip was slipping and he would fall in, with the same fate off his uncle.

Before Zuko had realized what happened, he had fallen into the water and woke on a different ship.

His clothes drenched with the icy water. Ever since he started chasing the Avatar, the ocean water has been getting colder. Zuko looked around, his uncle sat in front of a fire drinking tea.

“Where are we?” Zuko asked his uncle softly.

“We are prisoners of the Fire Navy.” Iroh said calmly. Zuko banged his head against the steel wall. He had been captured. How could his uncle be so calm. After all he had through, he was not about to give up. Zuko tried to stand up, but he couldn't.

“You are sore.” Iroh said, still looking into the blazing fire.

“How much? How much longer?” Zuko said starring at the cealing.

“Not much.” Iroh responded,” Tahso is close, and my old bones are telling me you are going to get there safetly.”

“Thank you,” Zuko said softly,” now my mind is at ease.” Then the prince fell to his side asleep.

Even though this was not at all like Zuko, Iroh was not appalled by his behavior.

His nephew was becoming disciplined.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

FFXgirl on January 23, 2006, 8:36:33 AM

FFXgirl on
FFXgirlThis chapter was GREAT!!! Cool!! Next chapter coming up!!!

BlackRose_Archer on November 19, 2005, 8:18:17 AM

BlackRose_Archer on
BlackRose_ArcherSpleeee! Your back and writing more of this awesomely awesome story! *dances around* Yeah, I just watched Harry Potter 4 in the movie theatre so I'm a little hyper.....Anyway...*pokes you with stick while waiting for more of the story*