Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1
The Collision Of Your Kiss:Chapter 1
I was walking down the street with my friends Grace and Kathie.It was almost midnight and we snuck out of my house when my Dad fell asleep.I`m now 14,Grace is 15 and Kathie is also 14.We walked into a cemetary as the moon shone a bright red almost orange color.I looked at my friends and they looked at me.
"Um,guys?Maybe we should just go back home.",Kathie said."It`s getting really chilly out and if your dad catches us then were dead.".
"Chill Out,Kathie!",I said."Everything`s going to be fine.".
All of a sudden we heard voices.It sounded like a group of guys.I thought "Why would a bunch of dudes be outside in a cemetary at midnight?".
We tried to quietly walk tword the guys who were laughing and talking to each other when suddenly..."SNAP!!!",Grace stepped on a twig.
"Oops?",Grace quietly said.There was a sudden silence.I looked around when I felt a cold hand on my shoulder.
"AHH!!!!",I screamed with a howl in my voice.I turned around and there was a guy standing there in the dark.Behind him were three other guys.I couldn`t see what they looked like until the moon gleamed upon the guy who grabbed my shoulder.He was really gorgeous.His Dark Hair glistened from the rain and he had such innocence yet pain in his eyes.He smiled at me and it was as if he knew me.
"Hey There.",the guy had said.I caught a closer look at him.I knew he was familiar!I was hanging out with him on my vacation in New Jersey.I never knew his name but he played the guitar really well.He looked at me and then my friends.
"Um,Hey,do I know you?"I asked him with a grin upon my face.My friends walked up next to me and his friends walked up next to him.We looked at each other for a moment.
"I`m Gerard.Gerard Way?",He said in a depressing voice.I felt so stupid!How could I not know him?!?I spent my entire summer vacation in New Jersey hanging out with him!!!My friends looked at him then at me.
"Gerard!!!",I said smiling as I gave him a big,heart-warming hug that I never gave anyone before."I can`t believe it`s you!!What are you doing here?".
Gerard smiled as he hugged back tightly as if he didn`t want to let go.
"I moved here.",Gerard responded."We all did.".I looked at the three guys behind him.I remembered the one with the glasses and the dirty blondish,almost brown hair.His name was Mikey.He was Gerard`s brother.Me and him had alot in common like me and Gerard did.But,I don`t think I met the other two.The first guy had black hair moved to one side and he had alot of piercings.Then,The Other guy had alot of hair and was really cool.
"Amanda,you know Gerard Way!?!?!",Grace and Kathie had said at the same time as if they timed it.Me and Gerard looked at each other and then at Kathie And Grace.
"Yeah.",I responded."Is that a problem?".I suddenly stopped smiling.Kathie and Grace began to grin as if they gone psycho.
"Amanda,They are in a band."Grace said."Your favorite band!!"."They won the Music Finals in New Jersey at ages 13,14, and 15???".I looked at them as if they were dumb.I was still in Gerard`s arms as I looked at Grace and Kathie.
"My Chemical Romance??!!!",I looked at them as if I wasn`t surprised."I know that,you guys."I smiled again."That`s how I met Gerard."."We met at the local CD store back in Belleville,New Jersey.".
Gerard smiled again as well.He embraced me even tighter.
"Yeah,you bought so many cds then...that cost alot of money,too."Gerard had said as he laughed quietly.Grace looked at the guy with piercings and black hair.He looked back at Grace as he waved slightly.
"Hey.",Grace said to the guy with the piercings.She walked up to him and smiled.I looked at Grace and The Guy with piercings.Gerard looked at me as I turned to him.
"Is that Frank?",I asked Gerard with a grin.I couldn`t remember because he looks so different now.
"Yeah,that`s Frank.",Gerard replied."So,your friend Grace has a thing for Frankie?".I looked at him and laughed.
"I guess.",I said.I couldn`t believe it.I am with a rockstar...and he`s cute!!Suddenly as Kathie was talking to Mikey and Frank was talking to Grace my cell phone started to ring.It was a Green Day ringtone.I awnsered and flipped out.
"Okay!!!...We`ll be home!!Bye!",I hung up with a sense of evil in my eyes.Gerard let go of me with a worried look upon his face.
"What`s wrong?",Mikey said to me as Gerard rubbed my shoulder for comfort as if he already knew something was wrong.I had a shaky feeling in my voice.
"My dad woke up and he called me telling me to get home.",I answered."Come on Grace,Kathie.Let`s go.".
Gerard grabbed my arm slightly.He looked at me as his eyes glistened and he smiled.
"Let us walk you guys home.",Gerard asked me.I smiled and nodded.He grabbed my hand and we walked out of the cemetary.We figured out that they only live down the street from me.We walked inside and my dad didn`t yell at me.He just told us to go to sleep because tomorrow it was the first day of high school.We were all going to the same High School.
I couldn`t sleep.I just sat there thinking of Gerard and wondering if he`ll go to the same high school as us.As I drifted off to sleep I hummed the song "Vampires Will never Hurt You".A couple hours later the alarm clock went off.It was 6:00 a.m.I got up and took a shower as Kathie and Grace were already up before me,dressed and ready to go to Gerard and Mikey`s house.I quickly blowdried my hair,put on my black eyeshadow,eyeliner and lip gloss as I had on a Black fitted t-shirt,Dark Blue Jeans with a black spiked belt with a skull belt buckle,and my lucky necklace that said "Revenge" with diamonds on it that I got for my birthday last year.
I ran down the stairs and threw on my hot pink hightops with hello kitty shoelaces and my dark blue jean jacket with a bunch of pins on it of my favorite bands.We grabbed our bookbags and ran out the door.My dad and my friends`s parents were so cool to let Grace and Kathie stay with me for the rest of the school year!We walked down the street.When we walked out the door it was 7:45 a.m.We seen Gerard,Mikey and Frank sitting on Gerard`s porch.We didnt see Ray,though.
"Hey,where`s Ray?",I asked as I sat down next to Gerard.
"He`s sick",Frank responded."He got a cold from the rain last night.".
"Oh.Okay,then.",I said.I looked at Gerard."So,you guys are going to the same school as us?".
Gerard smiled."Yeah,I`m freaking excited.".
Mikey laughed."About school?",Mikey asked."Since When?".
Gerard elbowed Mikey and whispered,"Since Amanda goes to the same school as me!".He looked at me and smiled.
I smiled back,pretending I didn`t hear Gerard.We got up and walked to school.They ended up turning Souers into a high school after construction of making it bigger.Me and Gerard were behind the others.We held each other`s hand but we weren`t even going out.Until now.
"Um,Amanda?",Gerard had said nervously.I could feel his hand getting sweaty as I looked at him.
"Yeah?",I said.I looked at him and seen his eyes glistening again with his eyeliner on.
"I love you.",He said aloud.Frank,Grace,Kathie and Mikey turned around smiling.
I didn`t know what to say.I was speechless and I was choking up my words.
"I love you,too.",I said.I couldn`t believe it.Gerard and I were actually together.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

heartagram66 on August 12, 2007, 1:32:31 AM

heartagram66 on
heartagram66*cries*

i want a hug from Gee! Aww....your lucky. If i met Gerard or Frankie, I would literally die...*faves*

SHANNONEJ on June 5, 2006, 10:53:09 AM

SHANNONEJ on
SHANNONEJI like the part when the gang walks back to Amanda's house. So cute!
 

To_The_EnD on April 17, 2006, 4:47:55 PM

To_The_EnD on
To_The_EnD:o!!! o0o0o0hh!!!

Dis story is so cool!!!

plz plz write more....!!!