Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Chunin Exams

Well I got bored and decided to make a NaruHina fan based story. But in this Naruto and Hinata all ready have a kid, she is 16 years old and ....well read the story to find out.

Chapter 1 - Chunin Exams

Chapter 1 - Chunin Exams
Naruto: A New Generation
By: Malice Kiotsu
Ch.1
The Chunin Exams


In Konaha Village now, every one has now grown up into mature adults& at least for some.

Naruto: Hinata have you seen Yumaki anywhere?

Hinata: Dont tell me that you forgot already&

Naruto: Forgot about what?

Hinata: It is your daughters chunin exams today remember?

Naruto: Are you kidding me? Oh man I completely forgot about that.

That is Naruto Uzumaki, the 6th Hokage. And the other one is Hinata Uzumaki the, well wife of the 6th Hokage. A great fighter but the common sense of a 5 year old runs the village. But, who is to blame really no one. He fights for both his village and his honor when a war between villages breaks loose. He goes from joking and child like behavior to serious. And well his daughter is another story. She acts both like Hinata and Naruto. Oh I forgot to mention that Naruto and Hinata had a child. Her name is Yumaki Uzumaki. She is identical to her mother and she acts like both Hinata and Naruto. When she is out with her squad or friends she acts like her father, but on the other hand, when she is around a guy she likes, her personality is like how Hinatas is, shy and quiet.

Yumaki: Whats going on?
She walks down the steps still in her sleeping attire, half asleep still.

Hinata: Why havent you left yet?

Yumaki: To go where?

Hinata: You chunin exams, remember?

Yumaki: OH MAN I COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT THAT!!!
Yumaki darted back upstairs and got dressed.

Hinata: I tell you something Naruto. She acts exactly like how you do?

Naruto grinned and laughed.
Naruto: Well she acts like you also.

Hinata: Explain to me then.

Naruto: Well when she is around guys that she like or has a crush on she acts like how you used to back when we were kids.

Hinata blushed and looked down a little bit.
Hinata: &well back then I wasnt to sure about us though,

Naruto: Well look where we are at now.
Naruto tilted Hinatas head and kissed her.

Yumaki: Cant you guys what until I leave to do that?!?

Hinata: *Clears throat* Come on you need to go now.

Yumaki: But what about breakfast?

Hinata: Well you should have gotten up earlier.

Yumaki looked down and was stopped by Naruto. He hands her a green pouch with ramen in it.

Naruto: Dont let you mom know ok?

Yumaki nods and darts out of the door.

Naruto: Now you dont be late. They wont let you take them until next year, and then you got to study all over again.

Yumaki: Ok dad bye.

Well twelve minutes has gone buy and she is almost there, when she runs across another guy racing for a chunin exams. This guy had long black hair, unbuttoned shirt, black pants, a guitar on his back, and two blades to his sides. She couldnt see his face because of his hair. Well they both arrived at the chunin exams. They both still had 9 minutes until they opened up the door to the exam halls, so she sat down beneath a try and ate the ramen Naruto gave her. Then she looked over back at the other guy and still couldnt see his face because his hair was still blocking his face. He looked up a little bit to where she could only see his chin, then looked back to quickly. He got out his guitar and started playing something soft and slow on it that almost made Yumaki fall asleep. He stopped and placed his guitar to his side and looked at the sky. She could see his face completely now. He had a scruff of facial hair on his chin, Midnight blue eyes, a rose on his chest, two tattoos on his arm both left and right, on the left on was a zigzag pattern and on the left one was some kind of ancient symbols. He looked back at Yumaki and blushed a little bit and looked back down very quickly. Now in curious act, she got up and walked over to this stranger.
Yumaki: Excuse me.

Stranger: Yeah?

Yumaki: Ummmm&.

Stranger: What is it?

Yumaki put her hands out that had the ramen in it.

Yumaki: Wo&. would you like some ramen?

The stranger looked at here and smiled a little bit.

Stranger: No thanks. I have already eaten today.

Yumaki: Today?

Stranger: Yeah I only have enough money to buy food for a day to last me a week. Why does this concern you?

Yumaki: Just asking. Please forgive me.

Stranger: Its ok
He got up and dusted himself off and walked towards Yumaki.
Stranger: May I ask for you name?

Yumaki: *gulps* It is Yumaki Uzumaki.

Stranger: Wait so you are kin to the hokage?

Yumaki: Ye&yeah he is my father.

Stranger: So your telling me that the 6th hokage had a child&wow I didnt know that.

Yumaki: why did you want to know?

Stranger: Just wondering.

Yumaki: Can I ask you for your name?

The stranger just stood there in surprise and chuckled a little bit.
Kane: My name is Kane Kiyoshi.

Yumaki: Who are your parents?

Kane looked down and didnt say anything. Then looked back up.
Kane: Theyre dead.

Yumaki: Oh my god, how did they die?

Kane:I dont wish to speak of that.

Yumaki: Oh please forgive me for talking about that.

Kane: It doesnt bother me to bad. You the only one that actually gave a damn about my opinion. Others think that I basically killed them.

Yumaki: (I got to get closer to him emotionally to know why)

Kane: The reason why is that my mother died when I was born and my dad died of an illness when I was 6.

Yumaki: How did you know what I was thinking?

Kane laughed and smiled at her, which caused her to blush and look down.
Kane: It was actually a lucky guess.

Kanes eyes opened widely as he looked over Yumaki as others that were taking the Chunin exams started to rush in. Yumaki turned around and looked at all the people and turned back around to see that Kane wasnt there anymore, but a note was left there.

(Listen; remember when I said that others think little of me. Well the reason why I left is because I dont want to put up with the ignorance from the rest of these people. Now you on the other hand, if you want to talk some more meet me on top of the cliff that has a faces of a hokages carved into it. I will be back in time for the Chunin exams and I will give you another note afterwards,
Kane)

She looked at the note and it had a petal of a white rose attached to it. She then put the note in her pocket but put the rose petal in the front of her book. She blushed and turned towards the doors of the entrance hall. As every one walked into the exam room she didnt see Kane there and turned back towards the front.

Shikamaru: Ok class this is the exam that determines if you pass to become a Jonin. If you fail you will be stuck a Chunin for the rest of your life. If you are caught cheating three times, you will be stuck as Chunin for the rest of your life&basically you mess up you are Chunin forever. Any ways time to take role.

As he called the role Kane didnt arrive but when it got to his name&

Shikamaru: Kane Kiyoshi.
Kane: Here!

Yumaki was surprised that he shown up at the last second literally. Well three hours has went by and half of the class had gotten caught cheating and was failed on the spot. As for Yumaki and Kane the end is yet to come.

Shikamaru: Ok to all those who are left, there is one question left. And if you get it wrong you fail and so does you whole squad and&well you know the drill. But there is a catch if you feel like you cant let you team down. You all may walk out now; you are able to take it next year.

Yumaki was about to get up then got a cold chill threw her spine,

Kane: (Do not leave what ever you do, do not leave. He is playing mind tricks.)

Surprised she sat back down.

Shikamaru: Well to all those that stayed are you ready?

Every one took a deep breath and exhaled.

Shikamaru: You all passed. This is an exercise to see who all is loyal to your team and what you would do in tight problems. So every one a congratulate you and welcome you to the Chunin road.

Kane: So can we head out now?

Shikamaru: Oh yeah sure.

Every one left and took a sigh of relief. Well now that the exams are over with and it is almost night Yumaki was going to walk home but remembered that note. And backed up a little bit and bumped into Kane.

Yumaki: Where did you come from?

Kane: Nowhere.

Yumaki: So you wanted to meet at the top of the cliff?

Kane: I didnt think itd be this late when the exams would be over with. So how about I just walk you home?

Yumaki blushed and looked down again.
Yumaki: That sounds nice of you.

Kane: Well then come on.
While they were walking, they were silent with one another. Then finally Yumaki thought of something.

Yumaki: Why did you want me to meet you on top of the cliff?

Kane: Its the most secluded place in this whole entire village; you dont have to worry about no one bothering you. And plus it has a beautiful view around both morning and night.

Yumaki: Well Id like to see that sometime.

Kane: Youd absolutely love it.
Kane smiled and looked down at Yumaki. Her face was blood red.
Kane: Are you all right?

Yumaki: Yeah just feel a little bit light headed, thats it.
All of a sudden she fail and crashed onto the ground.

Kane: Damnit to hell.
Kane picked her up and carried her off to her home, knocked on the door, and darted out of there.

Hinata: Hello *looks down* OH GOD&NARUTO!

Naruto: What is it?

Hinata: It is Yumaki. I think she is ill.

Naruto: We can take her to Sakura to see if she could see whats wrong with her.

Hinata nodded left towards the hospital, also known as Sakuras home. Naruto put Yumaki in his arms and took off too. When they arrived Sakura was out side getting ready to leave.

Naruto: Sakura dont leave yet.

Sakura: What is wrong now?

Naruto: Its Yumaki. She is sick with something. Could you please check her out?

Sakura looked at her and stepped back a little bit.
Sakura: take her in there now!

Naruto and Hinata nodded and walked into the hospital. They laid her down on a nearby bed. Sakura came in a checked Yumaki out. It took about an hour until she was done with Yumaki. Sakura walked out with a smile on her face.
Hinata: Is everything ok with my baby?

Sakura: Oh yeah she just has a small head cold. Other than that she is in perfect health.

Hinata: Oh thank god.

Sakura: I gave took out most of the cold but there is still enough left to make her pass out if she stands up for a long while. So for the next week she is going to rest. Got it?

Naruto and Hinata nodded.

Sakura: By the way, where did you all find her at when she passed out?

Naruto: The front of the house.

Sakura: Well who ever brought her home, you better find him or her and thank them.

Hinata: Ok&
Hinata looked down at Yumaki and took a sigh of relief.
Hinata: I am going to stay here with Yumaki, ok Naruto.

Naruto: Ok I am going back to the house, is there anything you want me to bring back for you all?

Hinata: No sweetie.

Naruto smiled, kissed Hinata, and left.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment