Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Night Of The Full Moon

Well I got bored and decided to make a NaruHina fan based story. But in this Naruto and Hinata all ready have a kid, she is 16 years old and ....well read the story to find out.

Chapter 2 - Night Of The Full Moon

Chapter 2 - Night Of The Full Moon
Ch.2: Night Of The Full Moon



Mean while as the night come towards the horizon. Kane was walking threw the woods going back home. He then got a sharp pain threw his right arm. He fell to the ground grabbing it, yelling out in pain.

Kane: No not again Wolf.
The Wolf: Hehe you know its that time once again. So weither or not you want this to happen. It will.

Kane started to glow a purple aura and howled at the sky. His body was glowing brighter and then into a giant black light that was shown threw out the whole village. He howled once again. His teeth grew and pupils shrank into wolf eyes.

Yumika: KANE!!!

Yumika looked around to see nothing, but her mother sitting there, reading a book, looking at her with worried eyes.

Hinata: Are you ok?

Yumika: Yeah mom...just had a dream...or at least I think I had one.

Hinata: Who carried you home earlier today?

Yumika looked at Hinata as if she was surprised. She then looked down at the bed, blushed, and smiled.

Yumika: Kane Kiyoshi

Hinata dropped her book and was grasping her hand. Her face went from dramatic to enraged.

Hinata: Kane Kiyoshi was the one who dropped you off at the doorsteps?

Yumika: Yeah why?

Hinata: I dont want my daughter going around with the likes of him!

Yumika: But mom he is so sweet.

Hinata: Sweet yeah like when he killed his parents. You think that is sweet?

Yumika: No mother...

Yumika looked down and started to cry a little bit.

Hinata: Listen, I am sorry for snapping at you like that, but he is a monstrous murderer.

Yumika: Well isnt that what everybody thought dad was when he was younger?

Hinata; surprised, looked down and smiled.

Hinata: They didnt think he was a murderer. They thought he was a demon that killed for the fun of it.

Yumika: Then how did you all meet?

Hinata: Well I always knew that the rumor that was told about him was lies. I could see in him that he wasnt a killer.

Yumika: Well that is how it is with Kane and me. I know that he didnt kill his parents.

Hinata: How Yumika, how do you know what he did?

Yumika: He told me.

Hinata: Yeah, well everyone can tell a lie.

Yumika knowing that her mother wouldnt change her mind. She lay back down and started crying. Hinata, now feeling sorry for Yumika.

Hinata: Listen in the end, you will soon find out that I know best. I am going on home now. Your father should be here shortly.

Yumika: Ok mom.

Hinata: Bye Yumika, I love you

Yumika: Love you to.

The second that Hinata left Yumika tried to stand up, but fell to the ground. A few minutes later she was up and getting ready to walk out to go find Kane. But when she got to the door, Naruto walked in,

Naruto: Yumika...what are you doing out of bed?

Yumika: Just trying to get some air dad.

Naruto: Well you should have waited until I arrived for that.

Yumika: I know daddy.

Naruto: Let me carry you back to bed.

Naruto picked her up, walked over, and gently put Yumika in her bed.

Yumika: Dad can I ask you something?

Naruto: Yeah what is it?

Yumika: Well when you and mom were still like around my age...maybe older. Like how did you all hook up?

Naruto: Hehe well to tell you the truth. Your mom was as shy as shy can get. So I was the one who started talking to her. And yet she still acts shy.

Yumika: Well I got another question for you though.

Naruto: What is it?

Yumika: Do you know of a Chunin named Kane Kiyoshi?

Naruto: Yeah, he is the greatest out of all the ninjas in the village...well other than myself. But every night that has the full moon he turns into a great demon for some odd reason.

Yumika: Well mom was telling me that he is a murderer that slaughtered his whole family.

Naruto: Your mom told you that huh? Well that isnt true, she just dont want you to get involved with the wrong gang and thats it.

Yumika: Well what about his family?

Naruto: Well Kanes mother died when he was born and his dad died when he was really young...he almost sounds like me when I was younger...what is with all of these questions?

Yumika smiled and blushed a little bit. Then looked at her dad with tears in her eyes.

Yumika: I was just wondering about him, thats all.

Naruto: I see whats going on.

Yumika: You do?

Naruto: Yep, my little girl has a crush on somebody.

Naruto smiled and laughed.

Naruto: There is no need to hide stuff from me. Ill find out eventually.

Yumika: Thanks dad...youre always there for me when I need help.

Naruto: Hey thats what dads are for. By the way was he the one that brought you home last night?

Yumikas face went from colorful to pale in a matter of seconds.

Naruto: Ah so he was the one that took you home. Well next time you see him, tell him I said thanks, and that I want to see him as soon as possible.

Yumika nodded and smiled. Sakura walked in the front doors of the hospital with a big grin on her face.

Sakura: Well I got some great news for you all.

Naruto: What is it?

Sakura: Well what I thought was a head cold just ended up as a crush. I mean if you recall Naruto, when we were younger, when Hinata was around you she fainted most of the time.

Naruto: ...Oh yeah. Well it seems that Yumika has more traits of her mother than he father.

Yumika: So am I able to leave?

Sakura: Of course you are. Just dont be working to hard though ok?

Yumika: Yes maam.

She got up and put her shoes back on and stood up, but felled again. Naruto helped her up and helped her walk out of there.

Naruto: Thanks Sakura I really owe you one.

Sakura: Hey dont worry about it Naruto. Just make sure she stays in good health are is I ask of.

Naruto nodded and walked out of there.

Naruto: You want to ride home on my back?

Yumika: I havent done that since I was a little girl. You think you can still carry me?

Naruto: hey I might be old but this body is still that of an ox.

Yumika jumped on Narutos back and they were off. Yumika looked up and noticed that there was a full moon out tonight.

Yumika: Um dad didnt you say that when there is a full moon out, something happens with Kane?

Naruto: Yeah why?

Yumika: Well look up.

Naruto looked up and say the moon is bright as it usually is. He started to speed up and jumped from rooftop to rooftop.

Yumika: Dad why are you going so fast?

Naruto: Your mom wanted me home early.

Yumika: Ok. You think shell be surprised to see me home so early?

Naruto: Yeah.

Naruto smiled and looked back at Yumika. She laid her head on his back and dozed off. About two hours later she woke up and she was in her bed awake. Then she heard her parents arguing about something. She got up very slowly and walked towards the door to hear them.

Hinata: You know that she is still way to young to be dating Naruto.

Naruto: What are you talking about? We dated when I was 16 and you were 15.

Hinata: I know, but I am afraid of losing my little girl.

Naruto: Hinata it was going to happen eventually. Its something that you cannot prevent. God knows that when we started dating, you dad wanted me dead or alive.

Hinata: I know Naruto, but I am just worried. Our little girl is growing up so fast.

Naruto: I know baby, but like I said it is something that you cannot stop.
Hinata: Ok I guess youre right. I am going on to bed.

Naruto: Ok Ill be there shortly. Good night Hinata.

Hinata: Good night.

Naruto walked around waited for Hinata to go to sleep. Finally she was, Naruto walked up to Yumikas room and knocked on the door.

Naruto: Yumika, I know youre awake. I got something to tell you.

Yumika opened up the door just enough to show her eyes, and then opened the door completely. Naruto walked in.

Naruto: Listen I just helped you out a lot. Your mother is going to let you see Kane on the fact that if he starts acting up, you must come home immediately.

Yumika: Ohhhhhhh thank you daddy. Youre the best.

She jumped up and wrapped her arms around Narutos neck and Naruto hugged her back.

Naruto: But there is another catch.

Yumika let go and looked at her father.

Yumika: What might that be?

Naruto: You mom wants to visit him face to face.

Yumika: She wants what?

Naruto: You heard me. I done my best tonight to help you out, so now its your turn to help me out. By making your mom trust in me a little bit more. Ok?

Yumika: Yes daddy.

Naruto: Ok well you go on and get in the bed.

Yumika: Ok...good night daddy.

Naruto: Good night Yumika.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment