Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Meeting The Parents

Well I got bored and decided to make a NaruHina fan based story. But in this Naruto and Hinata all ready have a kid, she is 16 years old and ....well read the story to find out.

Chapter 3 - Meeting The Parents

Chapter 3 - Meeting The Parents
Ch.3
Meeting the parents

Yumika: Come on Kane please meet my parents.

Kane: I just cant. What if they dont like me?

Yumika: They will...please Kane, just this one time?

Kane: I do...

He looked down at her eyes, which were showing sadness and plea. He turned his head away and smiled.

Kane: Fine Ill go visit the.

Yumika: YAY! Thank you Kane you will not regret this.

Kane: I hope not. So what time am I supposed to be there?

Yumika: Right now actually. So come on lets go.

She grabbed both of his hands and dragged him for a short distance, until he started walking. As they walked Kane looked down at his hand that she still hasnt let go of. He blushes and looks back forward. Halfway to Yumikas house, they were stopped by a couple of Jonins.

The 1st Jonin: Hey pretty girl, why you hanging with a freak like this?

Yumika hid behind Kane as he grabbed his Panteras blades.

The 2nd Jonin: Hey we didnt come for a fight, but if you want one then bring it chunin.

Kane charged at the first one before he could get a hand sign ready and punched him in the stomach sending him flying back. The second one threw a dozen kunai at him and it hit in the back, but he acted like it didnt faze him. He reached behind him and grabbed them all out and threw them on the ground. He then put his hands together and done the hand signs of the dragon and crow, then he raised his hand and a black sphere came out no bigger than a ball. He then moved his hand towards thee second jonin and the sphere charged at him, he ran away from the sphere and finally when it hit its mark it made an explosion big enough to take down a small army. Yumika looked at Kane and ran towards him with her arms wide open and hugged him.

Yumika: That was great.

Kane: ...what are you doing?

Yumika released him and put her hands to her sides and tilted her head down.

Yumika: Please forgive me.

Kane: No, its ok. I just never had that happen to me before...from no one.

Yumika: So youre telling me that you have never been hugged before other than just now?

Kane shook his head and smiled. He then extended out his hand and Yumika blushed and took his hand. As they walked she got closer and closer to him with every footstep that they took to the point where she had her head laying on his shoulder as they walked. Kane looked down at her head and grinned a little. As they arrived at her home she grabbed both of his hands again and pulled him into the house. Then Naruto welcomed them.

Naruto: Hey Kane long time no see. Huh bud.

Kane: Yes sir. It is an honor for me to be in your home Lord Hokage Uzumaki.

Naruto: Please, just call me by my name, Naruto.

Yumika: Where is mom?

Naruto: She is somewhere in here.

Yumika: Ok, let me go introduce you to mommy.

Naruto: No Yumika, you go find your mother, I am going to have a quick word with Kane.

Yumika: Ok dad.

She darted threw the house and searched for Hinata.

Naruto: Ok listen Kane. I am going to inform you on a few things about Hinata. The first thing is, do not cuss around her. The second thing is that, if you make her mad. Run for the hills. The third thing is, the best way to get on her good side is saying Hello Mrs. Uzumaki, nice to meet you. And the most important thing is, which comes from both her and me. Do not and I mean do not hurt our daughter. If you do, youre basically already on death road.

Kanes face turned into a pale gray the second he said that. Then he took a deep breath and nodded.

Naruto: And speaking of Hinata here she is.

Kane: Hello Mrs. Uzumaki, it is a privilege to finally get to meet you.

Kane bowed before all of them.

Hinata: Well thank you Kane Its nice to get to meet you to.

Naruto: Hey Hinata do you have something cooking on the stove?

Hinata: OH NO THE RAMEN!!!

Hinata darted off into the kitchen and Yumika followed.

Naruto: Wow Kane that was a really good job,

Kane: What was?

Naruto: Acting all official and stuff. Who taught you that?

Kane: No one sir, I basically taught myself how to be polite.

Naruto: Well usually the guys that Yumika brings home do the approach of HEY! Mrs. Uzumaki whats going on? Even after I tell them what to say. And bowing is a very nice touch. I tell you something so far; you are the best one out of all the guys that she brought home.

Kane: Thanks Mr. Uzumaki.

Naruto: Call me by my name ok.

Kane: Ok Naruto.

Naruto: Thank you.

Kane: What about the misses?

Naruto: As of right now just stick with Mrs. Uzumaki until you gain her full trust.

Kane: Yes Naruto.

Hinata: Ok the ramen is done so come and get it.

Yumika: Daddy, you mind if Kane sits next to me?

Naruto: Ehhh...ask you mother.

Hinata: I dont mind.

Yumika: Thanks mommy.

Naruto: Wow maybe she does trust you a lot already. Or she can be testing you.

Kane looked at Naruto and swallowed his stomach. Then Yumika grabbed his hands and pulled him over to the dinner table. As they were eating every one was quiet and then.

Naruto: So Kane, what kinds of jutsu do you posses?

Kane: Mostly fire and this unknown kind that I hardly ever use.

Naruto: So you have no clue what it is?

Kane: Nope.

Naruto: Well in that case, I challenge you Kane. Not a battle to the death, but just for fun. Do you accept?

Kane: Well I dont know about it...ah sure Ill go up against you.

Well when every one was done eating Naruto and Kane stepped out side.

Naruto: So what kind of terrain do you choose?

Kane: Any is good.

Naruto: Ok then how about the woods.

Kane: Ok.

As they went to the woods both Hinata and Yumika followed them. When they finally arrived there Hinata hid and dragged Yumika with her behind the trees.

Kane: Your move Naruto.

The first thing Naruto done was the shadow multi clone jutsu. Kane copied and the battlefield was about even again.

Naruto: So you know of that jutsu also. Hmm you surprise me Kane. But any ways... RASENG...

Kane and the clones disappeared and they were black shadows all threw out the ground and he knew not if they were in the trees or underground. Finally Kane busted out of the ground with a kick to the jaw of Naruto sending him flying up in the air. Then there was another clone waiting for Naruto on the trees that delivered a kicked to the back of the head and the real Kane was waiting with a Crow Fire Jutsu.

Naruto: I GIVE UP!

Kane stopped the attack and the clones dispersed from the battlefield. Then a Naruto clone came up behind Kane and grabbed him while two others came out of the ground and kicked him in the jaw which caused him to fly up into the air. Then the real Naruto came down with a kick to the forehead of Kane. Then that Kane dispersed into a cloud of smoke.

Kane: FIRE FLYTRAP JUTSU!

Naruto looked down to see a giant mouth open waiting for him. When he got within two feet of the fiery mouth it vanished into thin air. The fake Narutos all vanished in a cloud of smoke and it left the real one open for attack. Kane charged at him with the Panteras Claws and got the blades right to his neck and stopped. He then seethed his weapons and stuck out his hand. Naruto looked blankly at him then grabbed his hand; Kane then helped Naruto up.

Kane: Well call that a draw?

Naruto: No you won far and square. I tell you something. Its not often that I get a challenge like that. I got an idea. How about you train my daughter?

Kane: Are you serious?

Naruto: Yeah, I mean I can already tell that you two are a match made for each other. Am I not right Hinata?

Hinata startled that he knew that she was there, came out of the trees and bush.

Hinata: Well I guess youre right. But I worn you right here, right now. You dare try anything to our daughter. Ill kill you. Wont I Yumika?

Yumika: Well she wont exactly kill you, but shell hurt you to the point you wish you were dead.

Kane: Ok, I understand Mrs. Uzumaki.

Hinata: Please call me by my name, Hinata.

Kane: Yes Maam.

Yumika: So dad when do you want him and me to start training together?

Naruto: Well right now if you want.

Kane: Ok, I dont have a problem with that.

Naruto: Ok were off.

Kane: Wait what time do you all want her to be home?

Naruto: As long as it is before midnight. Everything is ok.

Kane: Ok Naruto. Thank you Naruto and Hinata.

He bowed before them again as they took off.

Yumika: So what do you want to get started on first?

Kane: Well its all up to you.

Yumika: Well how about that one technique that you done when those two Jonin attacked you.

Kane: Ehhh I cant do that one for you yet.

Yumika: Why not?

Kane: Because your chakra level is not as high as mine is.

Yumika: Well that sucks.

Kane: Hey, the first time I done that, I was knocked out from the chakra lose my body over came for two days. I can show you that Fire Flytrap jutsu if you want.

Yumika: Ok thatll work.

Kane kept showing her and every time she tried it, there was a flaw in it. Five hours went by and then, finally she got it but it was so small that it could only capture a dog.

Yumika: It isnt that big.

Kane: Hey be happy it took me a month to get it to that size.

Yumika: How long did it take you to get it to where it was as big as it was when you fought dad?

Kane: Roughly, about a year.

Yumika: Are you kidding me?

Kane: No, the reason why is because the chakra amount that I store in my body when I fought you dad, which is the reason why. You need to store up enough chakra use from about three days. But other than that it will stay the same size as it is now.

Yumika: Ok well now since I know that one could you show me another one?

Kane: I could but this isnt for battle. This is for beauty.

Yumika: What is it called?

Kane: The fire rose jutsu.

Kane put his hands together and done several hand movements that were so fast she couldnt keep up with them. Then finally he put his hand to his mouth and blew in it, which caused a giant fire rose to burst out of it. In awe she stood there for a couple of seconds just gazing at the beauty of the rose. When he stopped blowing into it the rose busted into a gallant explosion of lights and beauty. Kane then turned to se Yumika just gazing still into the light of it. He grabbed her hand and took her to the edge of the cliff.

Kane: Look out past this entire village and tell me what you see.

Yumika: I see the night coming, the stars glowing and sparkling.

Kane: Can I tell you something?

Yumika: Sure what is it?

Kane: This view, every time I see it, it shows greatly in your eyes, the stars sparkling and the shinning bright. Its just that...I dont know how to put it into words.

Yumika blushed and buried her head into his chest, still looking at the night stars. The night kept moving towards them. Kane and Yumika sat down after a while of standing up and still looked out into the stars.

Kane: I tell you something...its funny how every one wants to be happy with expensive gifts and all this other nonsense when they can just go in look out to see the magnificent beauty of the stars.

She rested her head on his shoulder and he ran his fingers threw her hair. They just sat there for hours.

Yumika: Kane I got something to tell you.

Kane: What is it?

Yumika: I...I lo...I cant get the words to come out.

Kane: Hey eventually you will grow the courage to say anything you want.

Yumika: I guess youre right.

Another hour past by, Kane grabbed her hand and lifted it up to his lips and kissed it. Yumikas face turned blood red and she tried to hide it from him. He then tilted her head back towards his.

Kane: What is wrong?

Yumika: I cant say right now.

Kane: I think I know what it is.

Yumika: You do?

Kane: Yeah and you want to know what I think about it?

Yumika: What?

Kane: I feel the same exact way for you.

Their heads kept inching closer to one another until they were nose to nose. Quickly she pulled her head away from his and looked the other direction.

Kane: You know some thing. Its cute the way you act. All shy and stuff.

Yumika: I dont act shy.

Kane: Yeah you do.

Yumika: Oh yeah then prove it.

Kane: Just a while ago, you were going to say something and were too shy to say it, now tell me that you arent shy now.

Her face turned blood red again and she turned the other way. And started to cry a little bit.

Kane: I am sorry, I didnt mean to make you cry. If you want I could go ahead and walk you on home.

Yumika: I dont want to go, but mom will start flipping out if I am not home in time.

Kane got up and dusted himself off and helped Yumika up also. She grabbed his hands and they were off to her house. Halfway there, they saw Naruto walking the streets. The walked up behind him and tapped him on the shoulder.

Naruto: Huh? Oh Yumika youre still out with Kane I see. So how did everything go between you two?

Yumika: Nothing happened daddy, but why are you out this late of night?

Naruto: Your mother told me to come out and wait for you all. So here I am.

Kane: Why does she worry so much?

Naruto: Thats always been Hinatas nature. She worries until she knows everything is ok.

Kane: Oh ok.

Yumika: Hey daddy, do you mind if Kane could finish walking me home?

Naruto: Sure. I will be home in a while myself. Shikamaru wanted to talk to me about something though. So tell you mother that when you get home for me.

Yumika: Ok daddy.

Naruto: You all be careful out there at this time of night.

Kane: Yes sir.

Yumika: Bye daddy.

Naruto: Bye Yumika.

A few minutes later pass and they arrive at her house. He grabs both of her hands and looks into her eyes.

Kane: Well I guess this is good-bye for now?

Yumika: I guess it is. Listen earlier when I tried to say that thing earlier my tongue got tied up and well...

Kane kissed her lips while she was still talking, and her face turned into a new red that is unknown to any one. She then closed her eyes and went along with it. What seemed like an eternity was just a few seconds. The finally departed from one anothers lips and smiled at each other. He then again kissed her forehead and then looked down at her.

Yumika: So umm...now I think this is good-bye,

Kane: Same here. And I got something to tell you, but you got to tell me what you where, and then Ill tell you.

Yumika: Hehe, ok Kane.

He released her hands and opened the door for her and then left. She walked into the house, her face still red, smiling and everything. She then ran up to her room and went to bed waiting to see what tomorrow brings.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment