Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Attack Of The Sand

Well I got bored and decided to make a NaruHina fan based story. But in this Naruto and Hinata all ready have a kid, she is 16 years old and ....well read the story to find out.

Chapter 5 - Attack Of The Sand

Chapter 5 - Attack Of The Sand
Yumika: No...You killed him.

Ninja: So what. Now you better come with me!

Yumika: Never!

Just then a howl was heard and a black blur went past Yumika and slashed the sand ninja in half. The Kane that was on the spike dispersed into a cloud of smoke and, the black blur was Kane. Kane turned back towards Yumika with a smile on his face. She ran up to him and hugged him.

Yumika: I am never going to let you go again. Oh my god I was so worried about you.

Kane: I am ok. I know that look on your face when you said everything was ok. You were worried because you saw something in a dream. Or at least I think.

Yumika looked up and smiled with tears in her eyes. She then buried her face into his chest and started to cry even more.

Kane: Yumika everything is ok. Trust me.

Yumika: I know...

Kane wrapped his arms around her and kissed the top of her head. She looked up and then buried her head back into his chest.

Kane: Listen I think it is your best bet to go on home. Where there is one sand ninja there is bound to be hundreds of them somewhere.

Yumika: But wouldnt they also be after you also?

Kane: Thats what I fear. But come on lets get you home.

Yumika: Can we just walk around the village first?

Kane: I guess so.

So the left the woods and went into the village. They saw that they were hardly any one on the streets. Then they saw Naruto out walking the streets again.

Kane: Naruto, there was sand ninjas to the eastern part of the woods.

Naruto: There was?

Kane: Yes and they tried to take Yumika.

Naruto got serious really fast.

Naruto: How so?

Kane: They took out a shadow clone I had set up, and then tried to take Yumika.

Naruto: How did you know that there was one waiting?

Yumika: I had a dream, a vision last night that I was in a field full of flowers and the exact same thing happened that was in the vision.

Naruto: So you told him the vision you had?

Kane: No, I could just tell by the look she had in her eye.

Naruto: I understand...you two get to the house immediately and Kane you are staying with us tonight, we are going to make sure nothing happens to any one.

Kane: Thank you sir.

Naruto: Ok you all may leave. Just tell your mother what I said, that way she wouldnt get upset.

Yumika: Yes daddy.

She jumped on Kanes back and they darted off towards the Uzumaki household.

Naruto: (Damnit Gaara, what are you thinking now?)

As they arrived to the house Hinata was outside sitting down in the porch, looking up towards the sky. She then saw Kane and Yumika coming up to the house quickly; she got up and looked at them.

Hinata: What is wrong?

Kane: Sand Ninjas are hiding in the woods. We spotted one in the eastern part of the woods.

Hinata: Oh no, this is not good. Not good at all. You are going to stay here tonight Kane ok?

Yumika: Daddy already told him to.

Hinata: Ok. Yumika help me set up the guest room.

Kane: Do you all want me to help?

Hinata: No thats ok, you just stay here and wait for Naruto to come back.

Kane: Yes Maam.

They went inside the house and shut the door. As Kane waited for Naruto, hardly no one went past there. Then finally he saw an image in coming of the horizon, it wasnt Naruto though. It was some one with a giant gourd on his back, red hair, darkened eyes, and the symbol on his forehead. Kane grabbed his Panteras blades and prepared for battle. Then he soon noticed it was Gaara, the Kazekage of the sand. He tightened his grip on his blades.

Gaara: Move right now. I must speak with Naruto.

Kane: He is not in right now.

Gaara: So where could I find him?

Kane: Why need you know of his whereabouts?

Gaara: I have no time for games little one. Now tell me!

Kane: He is somewhere in the village.

Gaara: So the great Hokage is not here protecting his home?

Kane: Why did you come here?

Gaara: Some one has taken over my village and now they have came to sabotage yours also.

Kane loosened the grip of his Panteras Blades a little bit, but was still ready for battle.

Gaara: They have already sent twenty of my greatest warriors over here to fight.

Kane: What about Kankuro?

Gaara: He is not with them. His whereabouts are unknown also.

Kane: Well who do you think it may be?
Gaara: I think it is the Akatsuki.

Kane: But they pledged their allegiance to both The Sand and Leaf village years ago.

Gaara: Well theyre under new management now.

Kane: Then who is running it now?

Gaara: I believe that Orochimaru finally got a hold of Sasukes body and is now controlling it.

Kane: Then we need to get all the help we can get from other villages

Gaara: No duh. When did you figure that out genius?

Kane: Smart-@$$!

Naruto: GAARA!

Gaara: Naruto, I need to talk to you.

Naruto: Why did you send your soldiers to attack my daughter?

Gaara: I didnt, I have reason to believe that Orochimaru now controls the Akatsuki.

Naruto: How, Sasuke killed him long ago.

Gaara: That doesnt mean anything. Orochimaru has to be killed to take the form of some other person. So Orochimarus spirit finally found Sasukes body and took control of it.

Naruto: So what do you think we should do.

Gaara: I have sent notice for Kankuro and Temari to meet up here as soon as possible.

Naruto: That is good. I am going to have to notice Shikamaru, Neji, Ino, Sakura, and the rest of them.

Kane: Excuse me, but we got bigger problems to deal with.

Naruto: What do you mean?

Kane: Umm I dont know, something like a giant wall of sand coming towards the village as we speak.

Naruto and Gaara looked forward and saw the wall of sand and it was getting closer by the second. Gaara got into stance and stopped the wall of sand and pushed it back to where it came from.

Gaara: There is no one that can do that only way is if...no.

Gaara ran towards the area where the sand wall started from and Naruto followed behind him.
Naruto: You make sure nothing bad happens to Hinata and Yumika ok.

Kane: Yes sir.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment