Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - The Love Is Revealed

Well I got bored and decided to make a NaruHina fan based story. But in this Naruto and Hinata all ready have a kid, she is 16 years old and ....well read the story to find out.

Chapter 6 - The Love Is Revealed

Chapter 6 - The Love Is Revealed
As they ran out of view Kane turned around and walked threw the door. As he opened the door, Yumika fell and was caught by Kane. With her eyes closed thinking that she was going to fall. She noticed that she was braced against something. Slowly she looked up and opened her eyes. And then was greeted with a kiss,

Kane: Hey Yumika.

Yumika: Hi Kane...

Kane: So how long was you standing their?

Yumika: Ehhh*Chill threw her spine*for a little bit.

Kane: Uh-huh, so what all was said when you started listening?

Yumika: Just something about the Akatsuki wants to take over our village.

Kane: Sounds about right. So umm where is the guest bedroom?

Yumika: Here let me show you.

She grabs his hands and they go down threw the hallway.

Hinata: You two better not do anything funny!

Yumika: We wont mom.

As soon as they got into the room, she sat Kane down and sat on his lap and they started kissing each other. She pushed Kane down onto the bed and got on top of him, and they continued.

Kane: I got a question for you.

Yumika: What is it?

Kane: We can make out as if it is no problem, but you havent been able to say that you loved me, do you or do you not?

Yumika: I...I *take a deep breath* I love you Kane!!

Her faced turned red and she was grinning from ear to ear. Kane kissed her again.

Kane: Now see dont that make you feel better?

Yumika: A little bit. Now I want you to say that thing you promised me that youd say if I said I loved you.

Kanes face turned red a little bit. He smiled and laughed.

Kane: I love you too Yumika. Id do anything for you.

Yumika laid her head on his chest with her ear to his heart. By what she could hear it was beating rather rapidly. She then looked up into his eyes and saw a teardrop coming down from his eye.

Yumika: Kane whats wrong?

Kane: Nothing Yumika, I am just worried about the upcoming events. The sand village is apparently after you to try and make sure the Naruto wont fight back because they got you hostage. And myself...I dont what Id do if I lost you.

Yumika put her head back down onto his chest again. She started to cry a little bit herself. Kane then titled her head back up towards his face and kissed her.

Kane: Please dont cry.

Yumika: I am sorry *wipes away the tears*

Kane: Listen nothing is going to happen to you. I will die before Id let anything happen to you. And trust me it takes a lot to kill me.

She still looks at him with her eyes watering up again. She crawled a little closer up towards him. She then started to lick and bite on his neck.

Kane: Wait, Mrs. Hinata told us not to do anything funny.

Yumika: I know, but I just cant hold my emotions in any longer.

Kane: Still I dont know. I know that your dad trusts me hands down, but your mother seems like it is hard for you to earn her trust more so.

Yumika: I know, but that is how she acts. It is mostly an intimidation act to scare you.

Kane: Well it works.

Yumika: Well would it make you feel better if we went and asked her how much she trusts you?

Kane: Ehhh...a little, but then you got to think of the fact that...

Yumika put her finger over his mouth and got up as so did Kane. They walked over to the door and opened it and walked down into the kitchen. They didnt see that Hinata was there so they looked in the den. She was asleep on the couch. Yumika then pulled Kane back into the guest room. She pushed him back down onto the bed and crawled on top of him. She started kissing and biting on his neck. She went up a little bit and started kissing him and biting on his bottom lip.

Yumika: So what do you think now?

Kane: I like it. Now you want to know something?

Yumika: What may that be?

Kane picked her up and placed her down on the bed and starts the same that she was doing on him. She started giggling a little bit.

Yumika: Hey Im ticklish there.

Kane: Oh really?

He continues until she lefts his head up and they kissed each other. This time it was more intense. She pushed Kane back a little bit as she saw her door open. It was Hinata.

Hinata: Did you two have something to ask me?

Yumika: How much do you trust Kane?

Hinata: Well depends as what you mean by trust.

Yumika: Well the kind of trust grandfather had for you and Naruto getting together.

Hinata: Ohhh that kind of trust. Well, listen Kane youre a good kid. But as of right now that is out of the question. You two are still way to young.

Yumika: I meant like when we are older.

Hinata: Well then that is up to you both.

Yumika: Ok mommy.

Hinata: Yumika I need to see you for a couple of seconds also.

Yumika got up and walked out of the room and shut the door behind her. Kane on the other hand got up and walked to the window and looked out of it. About ten minutes he stood their just gazing at the village. He then heard the door open, he turned around and Yumika walked in with her hands behind her back. She had a smile and her face was red again. Kane walked over towards her with a smile on his face also. As he walked over towards her he saw strings attached to Yumika: His smile turned into a serious look in a matter of seconds. As he got closer to her he saw that wasnt Yumika it was a puppet dressed as Yumika. He pulled out his Panteras Blades and was prepared for battle.

Kane: One that is controlling this puppet show yourself.

The door opened and a jonin with a black suit and purple hair walked in. He showed his face and it was Kankuro.

Kane: Wait did you do with them?

Kankuro: Dont worry theyre perfectly fine. Theyre both down in the den.

Kane: Well why did they send you up here?

Kankuro: Basically too mess with your head.

Kane: Oh...well then who is watching them?

Kankuro: Temari is watching them. Dont worry; we are on your side.

Kankuro wrapped the puppet up back in the bandage like wrap and placed it on his back.

Kane: Can I go see them?

Kankuro: Not right now, Yumika and Hinata wanted to talk to Temari about something.

Kane: What do you mean?

Kankuro: Your guess is as good as mine.

Meanwhile down in the den. Every one was laughing accept Yumika. Her face was red and she was grinning.

Temari: So, this Kane guy youre talking about, how far have you two went so far?

Yumika: Well...

Hinata: I accidentally walked in on them while they were kissing. And by the looks of it, there was some pretty intense kissing going on there.

Temari: Really, well listen make sure he is the right one for you. Ok Yumika.

Yumika: Yes Temari.

Temari: Believe me, if you fall in love with him at first site it usually doesnt end up in a good end.

Yumika: But means is the world to me.

Kane: I do?

Kane came walking threw the hallway with a big smile on his face.

Temari: Kankuro, I thought I told you to keep him in the guestroom.

Kankuro: I tried; he is strong for some one that is still a chunin. He has the power to be a jonin actually.

Yumika ran up to Kane and hugged him. He also wrapped his arms around her. She looked up at him and smiled. Temari looked at them and laughed.

Temari: Hey Hinata could you come follow me for a second?

Hinata: Yeah whats wrong?

Temari and Hinata walked outside and shut the door.

Temari: You know something?

Hinata: What?

Temari: Those two in there was meant for each other. I could just tell by the way they acted. Kane is the one that would kill for the one he loves and Yumika is the kind that does anything to make Kane feel loved. Was Kane like Naruto?

Hinata: What do you mean?

Temari: Like he had no family to call his own. Lived on the streets. You know.

Hinata: I think...why?

Temari: Remember back in the day. When you and Naruto just started dating. You two acted exactly the same.

Hinata: I guess your right.

Temari: And wasnt it about a year after you two started dating that you was pregnant with Yumika?

Hinata: Actually two years. But Naruto and me was already engaged and married.

Temari: Well these two look like that couple that can wait until marriage, but to be on the safe side. Id keep a close eye on them.

Hinata: Why?

Temari: To make sure nothing happens between them that they are not ready for.

Hinata looked down.

Hinata: (I dont want to get involved with their love life.)

Temari: I mean if you dont want grand kids at the moment, Id just keep a close eye on them.

Hinata: I guess youre right...

Hinata opened the door and Kane and Yumika darted out of the door. They ran hand-to-hand down the road. Yumika looked back and waved at her mother. Temari looked inside to see Kankuro tied up in the strings that was from his puppets.

Kankuro: Damn kids. Temari get me loose please.

Meanwhile as Kane and Yumika ran down the road they spotted Naruto with Shikamaru.

Yumika: Hey daddy, umm Kankuro and Temari are in town.

Shikamaru: Temari is in?

Kane: Yeah she is at his house right now.

Shikamaru: Aw man...What a drag.

Kane: What is it?

Shikamaru: Nothing... I got to go Naruto. Ill talk to you later.

Naruto: All right.

Shikamaru walked off into the crowd of people and disappeared

Naruto: Ok now kids. Did you also say that Kankuro was here also?

Yumika: Yup.

Naruto: And where were you two headed off to?

Yumika: Well we dont know yet.

Naruto: Just dont leave the village.

Kane: Yes sir.

Kane and Yumika walked into the crowd of people that Shikamaru walked threw and vanished as well.

Naruto: Kids these days...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment