Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - The Underground Passage

Well I got bored and decided to make a NaruHina fan based story. But in this Naruto and Hinata all ready have a kid, she is 16 years old and ....well read the story to find out.

Chapter 7 - The Underground Passage

Chapter 7 - The Underground Passage
Meanwhile as Kane and Yumika went running threw the village they saw an ally that led to a tunnel. As they walked threw the tunnel, Yumika looked up at Kane and smiled.

Yumika: How did you know about this?

Kane: I was the one who made this tunnel with my bare hands.

Yumika: Well how far does it go?

Kane: Well about a mile. Then the depth of it goes down a quarter of a mile.

Yumika: How long have you worked on this?

Kane: I forgot actually...maybe about six years total. And the reason why is because I always wanted a place where no one was able to find some one that has to hide from somebody.

Yumika: Wait...

She let loose of his hand and he stopped a few feet ahead of her. She looked at him with enraged eyes.

Yumika: So you made this to hide some one that you fear that might get hurt when they can fight for there own self.

Kane: Wait, I didnt mean it like...

Yumika: Shut up! You think that I am weak, dont you?

Kane: No I dont want you to get hurt.

Yumika looked down and smiled and looked back up. She walked up to Kane and hugged him. She then released him and slapped him.

Kane: What was that for?!?!

Yumika: You think that I am worthless, weak, and pathetic. Dont you?

Kane: No, I just dont want you to get hurt. I dont know what Id do if anything would happen to you. The reason I dragged you down here is because if a war were to break out between the Sand and the Leaf villages, then you would know where to go.

Kane looked down and a tear came down from his eye. He then looked up at Yumika to see that she was sad. He wiped away the tear from his eye and cradled her in his arms. She then looked up at him and tears were rolling down her face. He took his thumb and wiped them away.

Yumika: Kane please forgive me. I didnt mean to slap you. I thought you brought me down here because you thought I was worthless.

Kane: Yumika...I know damn well that you are not worthless. In my eyes you are worth me giving away me heart, soul, and body to protect you from the most demonic of dangers.

Yumika looked at him with more and more tears rolling down here face by the second. Kane bent his head down and kissed her. She then placed her head on his chest, he picked her up and carried her to an area where there was stairs going up to a set of doors.

Kane: I am getting ready to show you where I live. Where I was born and raised.

He opened up the doors to an old abandoned house that had curtains that was torn to shreds and holes threw the ceiling and only three rooms.

Yumika: How old is this place?

Kane: If my mother were still alive, itd be about her age, which that would be about thirty years old. Take a look outside and youll be surprised at the location of it.

Yumika walked to a window to see nothing but a giant drop of from the, she stepped back and was gasping for air.

Kane: This house was made in the side of a mountain. That way no one is ever able to find it. Only those who I choose to show it to can find it.

Yumika: How did you get from here to the village before that tunnel?

Kane: There is a stairwell that is going up the side of the mountain that is hard to locate. When my father made this house. He made sure that no one was able to get to it. Well other than him, mother, and me. But at night the view here is unbelievably beautiful.

Yumika: Well Id like to see that view later on tonight if that is ok with you.

Kane: For you...anything is fine by me.

Yumika: Well then I got another request for you then.

She whispered something into Kanes ear and his face turned blood red.

Kane: But we are still too young for that.

Yumika: I dont care Kane, I love you and I thought you loved me.

Kane: I do, but if we do that then your father and mother might not trust me any more and not allow me to be around you.

Yumika: They dont have to know.

Kane: But theyll find out if something starts to grow.

Yumika: I know, but what will happen if you do not survive this upcoming battle.

Kane: Nothing will. I know so.

Yumika: Ok...but do you mind if I can stay here for tonight?

Kane: I dont mind, but I dont have anything for you to sleep on other than an old wore down bed.

Yumika: Well how old is that?

Kane: My great grand father had it.

Yumika: That old...Itll be ok.

Kane: Well it is pretty comfortable. It is made out of feathers and silk.

She laid down on it and automatically passed out. About two hours later she woke up with a blanket made of pure wolf hid on her. She looked around and gets up to see Kane standing in front of the door looking down at the view bellow. She walked up behind him and wrapped her arms around his waist.

Yumika: So what are you looking at?

Kane: Just the river valley down below this. You want to look?

Yumika: If that is ok with you.

Kane stepped aside and kept a firm grasp on her hand. She looked down and her vision started to get blurry. She was wading around and almost fell forward, but Kane grabbed a hold of her waist and pulled her back into the house. She then looked back up with a pail white face. Her face started to turn red a little bit. She smiled and covered up her face.

Kane: Dont tell me that youre afraid of heights.

Yumika: I am not. I just never saw something that far down before. Thats is what made me act like that. How far of a drop is that?

Kane: Umm roughly about a thousand feet. But where this house is built inside of the mountain we dont have to worry about anything.

Yumika: Oh ok.

Kane: Do you want to go lay back down?

Yumika: No I am ok...

She looked out threw the window and saw that the sun was going down.

Yumika: Kane look.

She pointed at the sky that was a bright red.

Kane: See what did I tell you.

Yumika nodded and grinned.

Kane: You want me to open the door back up?

Yumika: If you could please.

Kane got up and opened up the door and a small breeze came threw the house. He then walked back over to Yumika and sat down beside of her and cradled her in his arms. For about an hour the sat and watched the sun goes down into the horizon. They looked at one another and smiled.

Yumika: Kane...

Kane: What is it?

Yumika: Dont ever leave me...ever.

Kane: I wont.

Yumika: Do you promise?

Kane: I promise.

She kissed him; they were locked in with one another for quite a while. As they released from their lips, both of their faces was blood red. Yumika smiled and placed her head on his chest as they watched the moon rise. As they sat there, Yumika looked up at Kane, which had a tear rolling down his eye.

Yumika: What is wrong?

Kane: I was just thinking about something.

Yumika: What is it?

Kane: About my parents...what they would think about this. I dont know if theyd be proud of me or what.

Yumika: I think that they would.

Kane: I guess youre right.

Yumika: I know that they would be proud of you Kane. You are such a gentlemen and you are not after one thing. You care more about other people than you do your own self. They had one wonderful son. And I wish I could thank them.

Kane: And I need to tell you something I need to tell your parents. They raised such a beautiful daughter. They raised you to be caring, loving, and most of all you care for everyone else safety before you reconsider your own.

As they got closer to each other, the doors that come from the tunnel swung open and Naruto was there with an enraged look in his eyes.

Naruto: WHAT THE HELL. Why did you not tell me that you were here Kane?

Kane: Well Yumika wanted us to have some time alone with out no one knowing where we were.

Naruto: Is this true Yumika?

Yumika: Yes daddy. Please dont get mad at him.

Naruto: I am not mad at you two...you just had me worried is all.

Naruto looked over to see the big giant bed over in the corner.

Naruto: What were you two doing?

Yumika: We were just watching the sunset and the moonrise daddy thats all.

Naruto: Ok well...your mother wants you home right now. So come on.

She started to walk forward and was stopped by Kane.

Yumika: What is it Kane?

Kane: That isnt Naruto...his sent is different from that of Narutos.

Sand Jonin: Well you finally figured it out. Now let her come with me or I will have to kill you.

Kane: Try it.

Sand Jonin: All right, your funeral.

The Sand Jonin charged at him with a kunai. As he got within reach he jumped at Kane. Kane grabbed his arm that had the kunai in it and broke it in half. He then grabbed the leg of the sand jonin and snapped it in the middle. He then grabbed the other leg and with his other hand he done several hand signs and tossed him out the door. The second he flew out of the door. The sand Jonin combusted into flames as he flew out of the door. As he fell the smell of burning flesh filled the air. Kane grabbed Yumikas hand and walked out into the tunnel. He then shut the doors and done a jutsu that made two giant pillars block off the door and the house.

Yumika: What is going on?

Kane: Theyre coming for attack.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment