Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - I have to take care of you?

She's my oc for Yu-gi-oh GX!
I fixed the first Chapter and I'm fixing some other stories to.
love,
Marhia

Chapter 1 - I have to take care of you?

Chapter 1 - I have to take care of you?
Disclamer:I do not own Yu-Gi-Oh GX! I only own Sakura, Kit, Xander, and a few cards. Okay on with the story.

A girl with black hair with silver, gold, soft pink, ice blue, aqua streaks and sapphire tips. Her soft blue eyes had tinges of silver and violet in them. She was not bored with her class she was the top student for the females, Zane Truesdale was the top student for the males. Finally the class was dismissed as the girl walked she was thinking of something so she was not paying attention to where she was going. She almost tripped but she caught herself, which was hard considering they were steps. “Oh my gosh the sooner I get out of class the better.” the girl whispered to herself. As she stepped into the courtyard, she heard her name. “Sakura.” said a boy. “Oh hey Jay.” Sakura said. "Are you okay Sakura you seem a little distant.” Jaden said. “I’m fine we may be siblings Jay but I’m fine.” Sakura said smiling. “If you say so Ura.” Jaden said. “I’m serious Jay I’m a third year in Obelisk Blue, I can take care of myself.” Sakura said. “Okay Ura.” Jaden said as he walked away. “Brothers sometimes.” Sakura whispered. Sakura walked around campus when it got dark she went to her dorm, on one side was Alexis’s room it adjoined to her room, the other side was and empty room that adjoined to her room as well, she got changed for bed, and laid down to rest. As she woke up Sakura walked to her computer and logged on to her screen name. Which was ElementAngel89, she looked for her mom’s that is DarkMagicainGirl82 or DarkMagicain82 that is her dad’s. She saw FireAngel91 that is her little sister or Jaden’s twin. “Hey Kit is mom or dad up?” Sakura typed “Yes mom’s up.” Kit replied. “Can I talk to her?” Sakura typed. “Sure hold on.” Kit typed. “Baby what’s up?” Her mom typed. “Boy troubles.” Sakura typed. “What do you mean by that baby?” her mom asked. “Well Ray and I broke up and I’m thinking about Zane Truesdale, or something hold on mom someone’s at my door.” Sakura typed. Sakura walked to her door as she opened it a small bundle wrapped in a blue blanket was by her door. “This could be bad.” Sakura said to herself picking up the bundle. She closed the door she sat by her computer her mom had signed off. “Great maybe the chancellor is up.” Sakura said to herself. You know I’ll just get to him in the morning or something. Sakura thought. Sakura looked at the computer the name DarkMagiciain82 had show up. “Hey dad is mom still up?” Sakura typed. “Sorry honey she went to sleep is something wrong?” Her dad typed. “Yes.” Sakura typed. “What’s wrong honey?” Her dad typed. “When I told mom to hang on I found a blue blanket with a baby inside outside my door.” Sakura typed. “Oh no, honey just take care of it give it a name and just let me go wake your mom.” her dad typed. Sakura sat in the chair with the baby. “How about Xander hmmm.” Sakura said. The baby giggled. “Xander it is.” Sakura said. Sakura looked at the screen it was almost time for class, which means she might want to change, so she signed off and changed into her uniform, brushed her hair and put it in a bun, grabbed her deck and duel disk and Xander and stepped out of her room. Sakura went to go see Chancellor Shepherd. As she, knocked Xander started wiggling. “Xander hold on okay.” Sakura said she kissed him on the head she hear the come in so she walked in. “Chancellor I know it’s right before classes but um I found a baby in front of my door this morning, and I was wondering what to do.” Sakura said. “Take your teachers this note, and grim and bear it, the clothes you can handle right, well the food you can to, and the dippers I don’t know about that do you?” Chancellor Shepherd said. “I can make some I did it a few times with Jaden and my sister.” Sakura said felling better. When Chancellor Shepherd handed her the note she dashed to her first class, after a hurried thank you. As she stepped in the class, she knew she was late. “Ms. Yuki you’re late.” The teacher said. “Yes sir, um here and I need that back.” Sakura said handing him the note. He looked at the bundle then the note. “Oh, okay just go to your seat.” the teacher said. As Sakura was going up a second year Obelisk male made a comment. “Hey when did you get laid Sakura, seems she’s not perfect.” the male said. “Excuse me repeat that for me.” Sakura said being polite her eyes had gotten cat slits, quick as they came they were gone. “When did you have the kid.” the male said. Sakura shifted Xander to her other arm and slapped the guy and went to her seat, as she sat there she was thinking what she would tell Jaden. As the bell went, she got up and went to her next class, the teacher got the note and the news about the guy being slapped traveled because there were no remarks. Sakura did the same thing over and over again when lunch came she was starving, as she walked her mind was racing. As Sakura was feeding herself and Xander, she was concentrating so hard on feeding the baby when her name was said she jumped. “Yes.” Sakura said picking so food out of her hair. “Jumpy much sis.” a girl said with black hair and brown eyes. “Wait when did you come to Duel Academy?” Sakura asked the girl. “A few minutes ago.” the girl said. “Great more Yuki’s, anyway it’s good to see you Kit.” Sakura said. “Hey are you complaining?” Kit asked. “No.” Sakura answered. “Ms. Yuki umm this is from someone.” a first year said. “Which Yuki?” Kit asked. “He means me Kit, thanks.” Sakura said. As Sakura read the note, she smiled. “Kit I hate to eat and run but I have to.” Sakura said. Sakura got up and dumped the remains of the food and left. Kit shook her head, “I wonder where Jaden is?” Kit thought. As Kit finished her lunch, she wondered the grounds to find Jaden. She saw her brother and ran to him she hung her arms around his neck. “Hi Jaden.” Kit said excitedly. “Hi Ura.” Jaden said not looking at who was hanging on him all he saw was the blue and white. “No fair Jay I’m not Ura.” Kit said pouting. “Kit.” Jaden said looking at his twin. “No I’m a pixie.” Kit said. “Sorry, see you made it to Obelisk too, have you seen Ura.” Jaden said. “Yhea I sat with her for lunch for like five seconds and then she had to leave did you see that cute baby she has know.” Kit said. “What, Jay Sakura had baby?” Syrus asked. “I don’t know maybe that’s why she was in a distant mood yesterday.” Jaden answered. “Are you guys talking about me?” Sakura asked walking over. “Are you feeling okay?” Jaden asked. “Let’s see I have a kid, a boyfriend, I couldn’t be better.” Sakura said. “Wait boyfriend.” Kit said. “Yes it’s a boy that you go out with.” Sakura said. “And the kid is just an added bonus.” Kit said. “No, he was left in front of my door this morning.” Sakura said. “Ohh, so who’s the boy?” Jaden and Kit asked. “Not going to tell.” Sakura answered. “Do I know him?” Jaden asked. “Yes, Syrus knows him to.” Sakura answered. “This could be hard.” Jaden said. “Just a guess Ura how about Zane?” Syrus said. Sakura blushed. “Ah, you’re going out with Zane.” Jaden said standing up. “Jaden don’t get Avian’s feathers in a bunch now sit down.” Sakura said. “My brother.” Syrus said. “Yes we covered it already now can we move on!” Sakura said frustrated.

Fin Chapter 1 done.
Next time what will Sakura’s relationship with Zane go and what about little Xander?

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment