Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Meet Super Nova

It's the story of my oc's Super NOva and Xander. Xander is eight monthes old monkey.

Chapter 1 - Meet Super Nova

Chapter 1 - Meet Super Nova






At the Super Robot: What is this feeling? asked ChiroAntauri, do you have this odd feeling? asked Chiro. I do Chiro, answered Antauri.






The alarms went off. What is it Gibson? asked Nova. A monster, but wait, there is a monkey out there, said Gibson. Nevertheless, its not one of us Gibson, said Otto. I know the monkey is pink and yellow, said Gibson. I think that monkey is a girl, said Nova. Look, she has Novas fists, Ottos saws, Antauris claws, Sprxs magnets, and my drills, said Gibson. Wow, she took on the monster by herself and won! said Chiro and Otto at the same time. Let us go down to meet her, said Nova.






In Front Of the super Robot: Hi, Im Nova, said Nova. Hi, Im Otto, said Otto.Hi I am Sprx. said Sprx. Hi I am Gibson. said Gibson Hi Im Antauri. said Antauri Hi Im Chiro. said Chiro Hi Im Super Nova nice to meet you. said Super Nova. Would you like to come to the super robot Super Nova? asked Otto Sure if its alright with ummm Chiro. said Super Nova. Can she come Chiro can she? asked Otto. Okay she can. saidChiro Ill go then. said Super Nova






At the Super Robot This is a great place. said Super Nova. Thank you Super Nova. said Chiro. Um Super Nova would you like to be a super robot monkey team hyper force go? asked Otto. If its okay with Chiro. said Super Nova. Can she Chiro? asked Otto. If shewants to Otto. said Chiro. Do you want to Super Nova? asked Nova. Okay I might be a big help. said Super Nova. Why Super Nova? asked Sprx. Since you guys have been awake I have as well, I left the planet I was on before the black Antauri gave his life and the silver one came Ive been traveling from planet to planet and fighting monsters like I did today. explained Super Nova. Wow. said Chiro. Oh and welcome to the hyper force Super Nova. said Chiro.






The alarm goes off Monkey team go! said Chiro






Outside of the robot Lady Tomahawk. said Nova. Whirling Destrocto saws. said Otto. Magna tingler blast. said Sprx. Chiro Spearo. said Chiro. Ghost claws. said Antauri. Laser crises cross. said Gibson. Tingler fists said Super Nova. We did it! said the monkey team. Lets go back to the robot. said Otto. Tingler fists. said Super Nova. Wow thank you. said Otto No problem Otto I felt it coming. said Super Nova. Super Nova can I examine you in the robot? asked Gibson. Why Gibson ?asked Super Nova. To see your traits. said Gibson. See what happens in chapter two Super Novas traits. See how it ends does she stay with the monkey team or does the Skeleton King take her?












Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

morphin on June 30, 2006, 2:49:32 AM

morphin on
morphingreat chapter mate^_^ can I add my oc? if not it's ok.