Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Meet Lucy, Xander, and Marik

It's the story of my oc's Super NOva and Xander. Xander is eight monthes old monkey.

Chapter 2 - Meet Lucy, Xander, and Marik

Chapter 2 - Meet Lucy, Xander, and Marik






Hi, its me this is the second chapter of Super Nova and Xanders story. There are new monkeys as well. Oh man. Super Nova said, running back in front of the robot. Where is it? Super Nova said looking around. Wheres what? asked Chiro. I left something, back here. Super Nova said. They heard a scream of a baby. Oh no. Super Nova said, running towards the scream. They saw a monster standing over a baby monkey with a silver body and gold eyes. Xander!! Super Nova screamed with a motherly tone of pure fright, before she could get her weapons out, a monkey with a light purple body, and a dark purple body got rid of the monster. Thank you so much, um. Super Nova said, hugging the baby close. Lucy. Lucy said. Im Super Nova and this is my baby brother Xander. Super Nova said. If I lost him I dont know what I would do, hes the last of my family. Super Nova said, hugging Xander closer. Nova looked like she was about to cry, Super Nova was to. So touching. said a gold monkey with purple eyes. Hi Marik since when do you follow me? Super Nova said. I...er didnt follow you. Marik said blushing. So, then why are you here? Super Nova asked. Um, because I want to be. Marik answered sheepishly. Can you say crush. Super Nova said under her breath to where Xander could only hear. Super Nova sat Xander down on the ground, and started looking for something. Xan, whered you put the backpack? Super Nova asked. Xander crawled towards a wall Super Nova followed and came back with a backpack. Whats with the backpack? Chiro asked. It um, has our parents how do I say this our parents helmets, they died when I was five. Super Nova said looking at the ground. Oh, Im sorry. Lucy, Nova, Otto, Chiro, and Gibson said. Its no ones fault. Super Nova said. To be continued in chapter three. I know I said I would do Super Novas traits but this is better.





Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

morphin on July 15, 2006, 9:43:53 AM

morphin on
morphinyay^_^thnx*gives you a cookie*:)